Schwein

King George, VA

#1 Nov 7, 2013
I was so against a name change. BUT, the name change leading the pack is the Pigskins.

Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
William Joyce 14-88

Little Switzerland, NC

#2 Nov 7, 2013
How about the Blanket Asses?.
DC Cop

Washington, DC

#3 Nov 7, 2013
I've been calling them the Losers for 20 years. It fits.
Schwein

King George, VA

#4 Nov 7, 2013
DC Cop wrote:
I've been calling them the Losers for 20 years. It fits.
My father had season tickets for decades. He gave them up 2 years after the last time Gibbs left. For the last 2 seasons he gave both his tickets to me or my sister.

Pops also went to lots of Colts games when I was just a little piglet. I got to see Unitas play a few times. I really don't remember watching Johnny U play live. Though I do remember going to the games.

I've been a Colt's fan since I was 5. I do like the Skin's, but Snyder has done a terrible job as owner. I know Cooke was a racist and a really messed up dude, but he knew how to win.

Snyder is relatively young and will own the Skin's for many years to come. Snyder will never get the Skin's back to the Superbowl. Snyder is scum.

BTW- RG3 is a bust.
DC Cop

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Schwein wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- RG3 is a bust.
So is Obama.
Piggy

King George, VA

#6 Nov 7, 2013
DC Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Obama.
William the racist chimes in again with more lies.

Just a few days ago you claimed to be thinking of retiring, then today you talked about your "SS" check. Not even to mention things like the fake address you posted here or how much money you have in the bank. Dude you have proven yourself a liar here and drunk who can't even remember what you post from one day to another. Everyone here is laughing at you Billy.

Get your BS str8 Billy boy.

Now here is your chance to prove me wrong. Post your FB link so we can all see you pics. If you do I will post mine. Like I have said, I have 2 vehicles worth 10 times what you have. Yes, I spent most of my life selling cars. So I did get a good deal on both of my rides.

On my FB profile is pics of me, places I have vacationed, my rides, my family and the house I just had to sell. Plus my cool Puggle.

I seriously doubt a troll like you even has an FB account. But you can prove me wrong. I give you my word if you post a link to your FB account I will post mine. Don't even start one today or use someone else's. I will know. Just like everyone here knows you are a toothless liar.

I also so have a Photobucket account with pics. Do you even know what Photobucket is?

"Billy drives back to the library in his oil belching Omni to Google Photobucket". Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Nov 7, 2013
How about Washington Foreskins;;;;;
Piggy

King George, VA

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Chuck C wrote:
How about Washington Foreskins;;;;;
That would be a cool name, but what design would the helmets be?
Chuck C

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Nov 7, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a cool name, but what design would the helmets be?
The same thing that congress has none of;;;;
Solid

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2013
Lets go with " rednecks" after all whites are the only race that has the intelligence not to cry over a name
DC Cop

Washington, DC

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
William the racist chimes in again with more lies.
Just a few days ago you claimed to be thinking of retiring, then today you talked about your "SS" check. Not even to mention things like the fake address you posted here or how much money you have in the bank. Dude you have proven yourself a liar here and drunk who can't even remember what you post from one day to another. Everyone here is laughing at you Billy.
Get your BS str8 Billy boy.
Now here is your chance to prove me wrong. Post your FB link so we can all see you pics. If you do I will post mine. Like I have said, I have 2 vehicles worth 10 times what you have. Yes, I spent most of my life selling cars. So I did get a good deal on both of my rides.
On my FB profile is pics of me, places I have vacationed, my rides, my family and the house I just had to sell. Plus my cool Puggle.
I seriously doubt a troll like you even has an FB account. But you can prove me wrong. I give you my word if you post a link to your FB account I will post mine. Don't even start one today or use someone else's. I will know. Just like everyone here knows you are a toothless liar.
I also so have a Photobucket account with pics. Do you even know what Photobucket is?
"Billy drives back to the library in his oil belching Omni to Google Photobucket". Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
Wow. You don't even know who you're responding to. Now that's clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mcm123 21,338
Is Al Sharpton a dirtbag? 2 hr Lmao 140
Thanks Keystone pipeline supporters ............ 2 hr Bill 66
CBO: Republican tax plan would trigger big cuts... 3 hr just wondering 21
Trump the Greatest President Ever 4 hr Multimedia 228
Charlie rose 5 hr Bad Breath 2
if trump needs a strange man 5 hr strange things in... 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages