"nobama's poor debate performance in...

"nobama's poor debate performance inspires conspiracy theories"?

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

CONSERVATIVE

Jefferson, GA

#1 Oct 6, 2012
They say it was this. They say it was that. Bore even said it was the "altitude". Who are they kidding? What else could it possibly be? It couldn't be that he just doesn't know what he's doing, could it? It couldn't be that he has no idea what to say when he doesn't have someone in a teleprompter telling him what to say could it? It couldn't be he's just grossly unqualified for the job, could it? There is one thing it definitely could not be. THERE IS NO WAY, NO HOW ROMNEY IS SIMPLY A BETTER SUITED, MORE KNOWLEDGABLE, MORE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB! America has now seen how incompetent nobama is when confronted with someone who KNOWS what they are talking about, and is left to his OWN DEVICES to get him through it. What they saw Wednesday night was the REAL nobama. They saw for the first time nobama without cover of teleprompter, the media, and an unqualified candidate, McCain debating him. What they saw was REALITY, and it ain't pretty! If there's one thing Romney KNOWS and is qualified to talk about, it's CREATING JOBS AND WEALTH! Not only for himself but others. America now has a clear choice, experience with proven results, or the status quo which has shown itself to be unqulified and an abject failure. Tea Party 2012!
ussurf

Stewartstown, PA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
They say it was this. They say it was that. Bore even said it was the "altitude". Who are they kidding? What else could it possibly be? It couldn't be that he just doesn't know what he's doing, could it? It couldn't be that he has no idea what to say when he doesn't have someone in a teleprompter telling him what to say could it? It couldn't be he's just grossly unqualified for the job, could it? There is one thing it definitely could not be. THERE IS NO WAY, NO HOW ROMNEY IS SIMPLY A BETTER SUITED, MORE KNOWLEDGABLE, MORE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB! America has now seen how incompetent nobama is when confronted with someone who KNOWS what they are talking about, and is left to his OWN DEVICES to get him through it. What they saw Wednesday night was the REAL nobama. They saw for the first time nobama without cover of teleprompter, the media, and an unqualified candidate, McCain debating him. What they saw was REALITY, and it ain't pretty! If there's one thing Romney KNOWS and is qualified to talk about, it's CREATING JOBS AND WEALTH! Not only for himself but others. America now has a clear choice, experience with proven results, or the status quo which has shown itself to be unqulified and an abject failure. Tea Party 2012!
Frankly it is hard to say if Romney is qualified for the job, because every interview he has had,puts him on opposites sides of the same issues.So you see, how one might be confused as to this man's convictions.Who is Mitt Romney? Does he know? Does anyone know? I have watched hours of video and read countless articles about Mitt Romney and he changes his mind mid sentence on major issues.He is lame in that respect, so who can trust him.He scares me.
CONSERVATIVE

Jefferson, GA

#4 Oct 6, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly it is hard to say if Romney is qualified for the job, because every interview he has had,puts him on opposites sides of the same issues.So you see, how one might be confused as to this man's convictions.Who is Mitt Romney? Does he know? Does anyone know? I have watched hours of video and read countless articles about Mitt Romney and he changes his mind mid sentence on major issues.He is lame in that respect, so who can trust him.He scares me.
Let me see if I have this right. You believe nobama whose only experience was being a "community antagonist". Nobama who had no accomplishments to his name prior to being immaculated. Is MORE qualified than a businessman who has 25 yrs of successfully running countless enterprises. Donated every cent he inherited from his father to charity. Has made himself and countless others millionaires, and in the process created tens of thousands of jobs? Not to mention saving the 2006 Olypics. Is that what you're telling me? Because if that is, you are an even bigger idiot than I thought. Tea Party 2012!
Nice Tits

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
What was Obama looking at during the debate

http://imgur.com/a/J04PG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Off Stage-Go To Work 6 min Curious 3
Trump is framing Russia! 13 min Curious 7
News The FBI is pursuing 3 separate probes into Russ... 17 min Norcross hack 1
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 18 min Political Atheist 119
President Trump's Age ? 21 min Curious 3
News Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election i... 38 min Political Atheist 5
A reminder about the free Press in this country... 47 min Political Atheist 19

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages