Obama Needs To Tell The Truth on Libya

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bill Carson

Mattapoisett, MA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/08/to...

"The next day, on Sept. 18, Matthew Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, testified publicly that the attacks were an act of terrorism - which effectively ended the internal disputes roiling the Obama administration and the intelligence community."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/08/to...
Bill Carson

Mattapoisett, MA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
The next day, on Sept. 18, Matthew Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, testified publicly that the attacks were an act of terrorism - which effectively ended the internal disputes roiling the Obama administration and the intelligence community.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/08/to...
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Why doesn't Obamanation call terrorism by it's name?
John Henry

Montgomery Village, MD

#4 Oct 8, 2012
I'm amazed Brian Ross at ABC News didn't try to link the attack to the TEA Party.
Conservative 2

Ripley, MS

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Canon wrote:
Why doesn't Obamanation call terrorism by it's name?
Because obama ended terrorism, remember?
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Conservative 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because obama ended terrorism, remember?
Funny, I forgot...it's not about what he does, but what he says.
Sandra

Puyallup, WA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Did anyone notice Obama hangs shaking: nervous or intimidated by Romney?
ussurf

York, PA

#8 Oct 17, 2012
I did not notice that either of these men were nervous.They both acted in a highly professional manner and they conducted themselves with grace and dignity.Anyone who wants to find something devious or weak will say anything to bring the worst out of one party or another, that is a fact.
I was impressed with Candy, she mastered the debate and she looked absolutely fabulous.She did a great job.She kept these two from taking control of the arena and she made both of them follow the rules.The funny thing is they listened to her and showed the woman deep respect, and that is indeed an honor for Candy.I hope that foreigners in other lands viewed this debate, as it was a symbol of democracy at work.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2012
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12
Sandra

Puyallup, WA

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Candy interrupted Gov Romney 28 times and our "honest hands shaking President" 9 times. Yet, some believe she did a great job! Grow up liberals. Are you so unmotivated and lack any original thought that you would believe Obama. What a snow job.
Conservative 2

Ripley, MS

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.
President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12
Ambassador Susan Rice said evidence gathered so far shows no indication of a premeditated or coordinated strike. She said the attack in Benghazi, powered by mortars and rocket-propelled grenades, appeared to be a copycat of demonstrations that had erupted hours earlier outside the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, spurred by a YouTube film attributed to a California man mocking the Prophet Muhammad.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terro... -

This the most inept corrupt administration in history.
LMAO

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Has obuma ever told the truth? What is amazing and dumb is how people believe what he says.
Independent

Portland, OR

#13 Oct 18, 2012
God helps all if this President is reelected. Oh no, "its out of fashion" to talk about God! Romney has the courage to speak about God, thank goodness.
ussurf

York, PA

#14 Oct 18, 2012
You all need to contact Minky Finky you can find that information in another post.
ussurf

York, PA

#15 Oct 18, 2012
The thing I like the most about President Obama is his laid back attitude.He is not into being a drama queen, a liar, a twisted tongued serpent, or a wall street hack.Obama is just happy doing his daily job as the President of the United States.I like his style and I trust his judgment.Obama has been a very good president,and he will be a good president in his next term.
Just Saying

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2012
ussurf wrote:
The thing I like the most about President Obama is his laid back attitude.He is not into being a drama queen, a liar, a twisted tongued serpent, or a wall street hack.Obama is just happy doing his daily job as the President of the United States.I like his style and I trust his judgment.Obama has been a very good president,and he will be a good president in his next term.
You need to put that crack pipe down and check into a good mental health clinic with rehab. You have lost your mind and they can help.
ussurf

Stewartstown, PA

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put that crack pipe down and check into a good mental health clinic with rehab. You have lost your mind and they can help.
I don't do crack, and its a pity you are so familiar.I lost my mind when I saw my choices for a republican candidate.Poor choices indeed.I picked Obama because he is the least of the worst of all evil, and the best of the worst of a socially dysfunctional society, with a totally malformed and mismanaged government.I challenge your rendition of sanity, as being an illusion within itself.Nice weather, enjoy!
Smokin Joe

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Yes. Ben Affleck had a good zinger on Bill Maher's show two weeks ago. The Republican guest was talking about how Obama's administration should be held shamefully responsible for failure to predict or stop the attack. And Ben goes:

"OSAMA BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE. Kind of like that?"
What you say

Denham Springs, LA

#20 Oct 23, 2012
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!

Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.
Converted Woman

Salyersville, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Obama will have an easier time not talking about Libya now because of the storm. Even if the storm had not happened, they would have stuck to the line that they "are investigating and when they find out what happened they will get the people who did it." I voted for Obama in '08. I apologize to everyone. I WILL VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY WITH PLEASURE AND HOPE THAT HE CAN SAVE OUR GREAT COUNTRY. IT NEEDS SAVING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who legized the bump fire stock. 16 min lol 14
2018 so far 22 min Say what it is 17
The indecency is staggering! 25 min Crybaby UPC Aponi 7
Repeal the Second Amendment 27 min Donald Duck Von T... 4
Asspony is 2 hours away fro Parkland!!!! 37 min lol 8
Steve Bannon is a wonderful man! 40 min Steve 2
John Kelly - Kirstjen Neilson - Steve Bannon - ... 41 min Steve 60

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance