Trayvon and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple D...

Trayvon and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2012
This is a very interesting part of the TRAYVON MARTIN story that is not getting a lot of press. But it was widely reported that the young lad was simply buying "Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles" from the 7-Eleven store.

Turns out that we parents are unaware that there is a drug drink made from Arizona Watermelon drink and Skittles candy and then mixed with OVER THE COUNTER cough medicine (Robitussen and similar brands) that makes a very potent drug.

Not only is there now all sorts of evidence popping up that Trayvon Martin was abusing drugs, but it also is a warning to parents all over America that simple combinations of commonly available goods can be some serious drugs in the hands of our kids.

The drug is called LEAN or PURPLE LEAN or PURPLE DRANK. It is very likely that Trayvon Martin was on his way to make some more LEAN the night he was shot, the coroner's report shows that his liver was damaged in a way that is consistent with the use of LEAN/PURPLE LEAN/PURPLE DRANK. Martin also may have bought a blunt at the convenience store, they empty the tobacco out of the cigar and fill it with marijuana, and he may have smoked it before his encounter with Zimmerman. Marijuana and Purple Lean are a popular combination with rappers and thugs.

Keep an eye on your kids and grandkids. Those seemingly innocent items such as Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles the young people are toting around or buying at the store may be a lot more dangerous to them than you think.

You should have to be over 18 years old, and you should have to show ID, to be able to buy cough syrup, to prevent our kids from making Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. You cannot prevent the kids from buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles.

Please send this info to every newspaper, everyone needs to know about Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and the parents especially need to know. The newspaper reporters need to do some research on Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and they need to report it to the people. Seriously!

Nick
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Very Interesting article with much info included.
Nick wrote:
This is a very interesting part of the TRAYVON MARTIN story that is not getting a lot of press. But it was widely reported that the young lad was simply buying "Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles" from the 7-Eleven store.
Turns out that we parents are unaware that there is a drug drink made from Arizona Watermelon drink and Skittles candy and then mixed with OVER THE COUNTER cough medicine (Robitussen and similar brands) that makes a very potent drug.
Not only is there now all sorts of evidence popping up that Trayvon Martin was abusing drugs, but it also is a warning to parents all over America that simple combinations of commonly available goods can be some serious drugs in the hands of our kids.
The drug is called LEAN or PURPLE LEAN or PURPLE DRANK. It is very likely that Trayvon Martin was on his way to make some more LEAN the night he was shot, the coroner's report shows that his liver was damaged in a way that is consistent with the use of LEAN/PURPLE LEAN/PURPLE DRANK. Martin also may have bought a blunt at the convenience store, they empty the tobacco out of the cigar and fill it with marijuana, and he may have smoked it before his encounter with Zimmerman. Marijuana and Purple Lean are a popular combination with rappers and thugs.
Keep an eye on your kids and grandkids. Those seemingly innocent items such as Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles the young people are toting around or buying at the store may be a lot more dangerous to them than you think.
You should have to be over 18 years old, and you should have to show ID, to be able to buy cough syrup, to prevent our kids from making Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. You cannot prevent the kids from buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles.
Please send this info to every newspaper, everyone needs to know about Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and the parents especially need to know. The newspaper reporters need to do some research on Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and they need to report it to the people. Seriously!
Nick
Wake Up

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Very Interesting article with much info included. <quoted text>
You are trapped in your IP address. You cannot escape.(To discontinue these notices point a loaded gun at your head and pull trigger.)

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Nick wrote:
Nick
LOl what a fabricated load of garbage. Conservatives will simply lie about anything!

Purple drink is normally made with sprite or mountain dew, NOT ICED TEA OF ANY FLAVOR

SKITTLES ARE NOT PART OF ANY DRINK....WHY LIE? Because conservatives have to lie!

Also, its made from Cough syrup with CODIENE....Which ALREADY REQUIRES A PERSCRIPTION

Conservative cowardice is truly astounding
Nick

Mission Viejo, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl what a fabricated load of garbage. Conservatives will simply lie about anything!
Purple drink is normally made with sprite or mountain dew, NOT ICED TEA OF ANY FLAVOR
SKITTLES ARE NOT PART OF ANY DRINK....WHY LIE? Because conservatives have to lie!
Also, its made from Cough syrup with CODIENE....Which ALREADY REQUIRES A PERSCRIPTION
Many people make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank with Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles, you need to investigate more. And people do make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank with cough syrup that requires a prescription, but they also make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank with over the counter cough syrup such as Robitussin which does not require a prescription. You need to do more research.

And this has nothing to do with being a Liberal or a Conservative.

Nick
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#6 Jun 9, 2012
He had some marijuana in his system, so just where was he getting that from, also illegal. And he was on top of Zimmerman beating the crap out of him, he bloodied zimmerman's skull, that will be what the court will say, self defense, and throw this case out, that is all that matters. Even though I am not a fan of Dershowitz, he said this will be self defense. He was suspended from school, he had had twenty pieces of women's jewelry someone gave him, ya right, and a flat head screwdriver, all found in his backpack at school, my sons never had any of this in their backpack. That had burglary written all over it, if that was my kid, I would have been appalled. This kid was up to no good. His parents failed with him. He was a gangsta wannabee, who failed, just look at his site they had online, what he said on there awful really, and giving the mo finger. Not exactly a kid to be proud of. I wouldn't have wanted my kids to associate with a gangsta wannabee. Sharpton and the new black panthers, with their dial it up, and bounties totally against the law on the bounty, and Obama's comment that if he had a son he would look like Tray, just to gather some votes.. too bad the kid lost his life, but this kid certainly wasn't no angel either.
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl what a fabricated load of garbage. Conservatives will simply lie about anything!

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
, you need to investigate more. And people do make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank with cough syrup that requires a prescription, but they also make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank with over the counter cough syrup such as Robitussin which does not require a prescription. You need to do more research.
And this has nothing to do with being a Liberal or a Conservative.
Nick
Dont be such a coward!

Conservatism has everything to do with your stupidity. First off, no lieral would ever paste something to stupid and clearly fabricated.

We BOTH know you copied theis entire idea from a conservative bblog of some sort. You have yet to even state where you are getting this drivel from, for obvious reasons. I bet if i google your paragraph, all right wing blogs will apear as the search results

THen you STUPIDLY state that "Many people make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank with Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles".....HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THIS? AGAIN, WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE? That should e a simple enough questio, but we both know you wont answer.

Also, If anyoe is making it with robutussin, then they are morons. It wont do anything.

Just give us a link to the site you copied this from and we can read for ourselves!
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Usual tactics tell me your link, don't fall for any of his trickery. He uses the same tactics on topix here, and NY topix, and who knows where else. He also is all knowing haha, educated, oh sorry I meant indoctrinated, lib loon, who thinks his "intelligence" is from on high, thinks our creator takes his side, all types of distortion in his thinking. He demeans, accuses, all in a vain attempts to stop any political dissent or opposition, and more... but he admires the government sucking spongers no matter how low life they are, they may be a vote Obama. So he loves all the worthless users of the system, he will not even say he wants illegals taken off the voting rolls, he is the grandpa of lib loons. They are so desperate and scared of losing the election, sure it would never be because they have a candidate that is such a dismal failure with our economy........ Congratulations on being voted in for a second time around, Governor Scott Walker!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Usual tactics tell me your link, don't fall for any of his trickery. He uses the same tactics on topix here, and NY topix, and who knows where else. He also is all knowing haha, educated, oh sorry I meant indoctrinated, lib loon, who thinks his "intelligence" is from on high, thinks our creator takes his side, all types of distortion in his thinking. He demeans, accuses, all in a vain attempts to stop any political dissent or opposition, and more... but he admires the government sucking spongers no matter how low life they are, they may be a vote Obama. So he loves all the worthless users of the system, he will not even say he wants illegals taken off the voting rolls, he is the grandpa of lib loons. They are so desperate and scared of losing the election, sure it would never be because they have a candidate that is such a dismal failure with our economy........ Congratulations on being voted in for a second time around, Governor Scott Walker!!!!!!!!!
LOl, yeah, my ususal tactics of asking conservative LIARS to provide a SOURCE....How evil of me?

Youre pathetic!
Nick

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Send the info to your favorite newspaper, and let them investigate it.

Nick

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 9, 2012
Nick wrote:
Send the info to your favorite newspaper, and let them investigate it.
Nick
LOl, Seriously?

Any paper will know its BS as soon as they read it!

You never did say which blog you got this from/
Nick

United States

#12 Jun 9, 2012
I have spent a lot of time reading on the web, and I wrote all of my own posts.

Send this info to your favorite newspaper, and ask them to investigate and report. Maybe you will believe your favorite newspaper.

You can also do research yourself, and you can investigate yourself.

Seriously!

Nick
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Drone we know you are a indoctrinated lib loon, who cares what you think about politics which is most laughable to most, and sources etc.., you matter not to most... Go Governor Walker!!!!!!!! 2010 continues...
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl, yeah, my ususal tactics of asking conservative LIARS to provide a SOURCE....How evil of me?
Youre pathetic!
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#14 Jun 9, 2012
He squeaks of being indoctrinated, the professors have totally brainwashed him, don't hold out any hope for him to see that Obama is a failure of epic proportions... The dude would carry his water off of a cliff, if would get Obama elected again....
Nick wrote:
Send this info to your favorite newspaper, and ask them to investigate and report. Maybe you will believe your favorite newspaper.
Seriously!
Nick

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jun 9, 2012
Nick wrote:
Seriously!
Nick
LOl, why would i make an ass of myself sending this stupidity to a paper?

Zimmerman is still in jail where he belongs
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#16 Jun 9, 2012
This all will be thrown out on self defense. The little punk was on top of him beating his skull bloody, thank goodness for the photos of this. And too bad we did not get to see this pics right from the start.... but at least we have seen them now.

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jun 9, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
This all will be thrown out on self defense. The little punk was on top of him beating his skull bloody, thank goodness for the photos of this. And too bad we did not get to see this pics right from the start.... but at least we have seen them now.
you dont know much about law huh? Research the term Causality!

Zimmerman CHOSE to leave his house because he saw martin

Zimmerman CHOSE to follow martin, even though martin was not doing anything illegal

Zimmerman CHOSE to approach Martin
Wake Up

Lockport, IL

#18 Jun 11, 2012
Does Allan Dershowitz know much about law, he said self defense, watch and learn. The bloody skull will be Zimmerman's ticket out of jail. So now you are a attorney LOL LOL LOL. And Governor Scott Walker's landslide victory, it was great they had a recall election, was it not!!!!!!!!!!
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know much about law huh? Research the term Causality!
Zimmerman CHOSE to leave his house because he saw martin
Zimmerman CHOSE to follow martin, even though martin was not doing anything illegal
Zimmerman CHOSE to approach Martin
BIG PURPLE

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 15, 2012
WAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT... GO 2K HELL WIT UR RACIST ARTICLE... U SHUD LOSE ur job for posting bullshit
BIG PURPLE

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 15, 2012
Rip TRAYVON MARTIN... ZIMMERMAN.... may ur soul rot n HELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton, NY "HE" DEADLY Heidi Allen "association... 1 hr Diana Vickery 1
Why are blacks always CRYING????? 2 hr Beggar 2
Colonel Sanders 2 hr Barack 2
nature cannot be fooled but people can be fooled 6 hr wjabbe 26
Congrats, Dems, For A Battle Well-Fought 13 hr The Mule 6
The PERFECT IRS response 19 hr Hilaryious 1
John Kasich 21 hr A Union Worker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages