Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Hello.

my name is Fourie i am from South Africa i want to use this medium to every one of the wonder full work that the Jenny Funding Company has done in my life. I have tried so many times to apply so many times for a loan but all to know avail but instead i get scammed, the total money that i was scammed of was R10000, i was actually looking for a loan of R500,000.00. Until this faithful day when i came across this company Silver Plan Well Loan Company where i was told that i will receive the loan from, at first i thought was one of the numerous internet scam then i decided to give it a trial but to my greatest surprise i received an alert from my bank that the some of R500,000.00 has been deposited in my account. it was like a dream to me but i thank God that at last i was able to get my loan from Silver Plan Well Loan Company

So as a gratitude to them i decided to put on myself to tell the whole word about this real company Jenny Funding Company, so my fellow internet user and loan seekers i will advice that you reduce your self of the risk of getting scammed contact Silver Plan Well Loan Company Via this email silverplanwellfinance@gmail.co m for a fast loan today.

Thanks and God bless you all
amen
Fourie
Mrs Bint chin

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I am Mrs Bint Chin, currently living in New jersey city,USA.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in may 2012 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mrs Katherine Bruce .sHe doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more.You can contact her through his email: katherineloanfirm@gmail.com
Easy Loans

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Do you need loan? Have you been turned down by loan lenders ever in life, here is another opportunity for you, No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. Easy Loans says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan from: Kindly respond immediately to this E-mail: easyloanss4u@gmail.com

We offer the following kinds of loans

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans
*Home Loans

Low Down or Zero Money Financing Program Available

Are you in need of a car loan or you need a loan for you to acquire a living home or you intend staring a Large scale Business? There is only one organization that can come to your rescue so i advice you to contact us via easyloanss4u@gmail.com mail to avoid any hindrance from getting your desired loan. I really want to let the general public understand that here are still Legit lenders that are ready any day any time to render you a financial loan for all you seek for.

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED ARE:

Full Names:_________
Nationality:_________
Date of Birth:_________
Marital Status:_________
Position held in place of work:_________
Zip/ Country/ Code Fax:_________
Next of kin:_________
Tell:_________
Amount required as loan:_________
Period of which intend to keep the loan:_________
Purpose of loan:_________

E-mail us now via easyloanss4u@gmail.com for more details in regard to your loan requirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trans Lobby Day to Bring Awareness to Capitol Hill 12 min Fa-Foxy 7
Water turned off in Detroit. 27 min Dei Oppresso Libre 5
Liberal Solution 1 hr Ragnar The Impaler 6
First lady vows to 'fight' healthy school-lunch... 1 hr Ragnar The Impaler 14
Spread the truth...blacks adopting illegals 1 hr Ragnar The Impaler 3
President Obama is preparing to ask Congress fo... 2 hr twostroketerror 27
Obama has drove lots of wingnuts mad 2 hr Supremeliberal 1
•••
•••