“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Going to heaven is not automatic. Reservations are required! Most men/women will not make it to heaven because they think too lowly of God's standards and too highly of their own character. They are doubly deceived. They are blind to the true nature of God's justice: and they are equally blind to the true nature of their own guilt.
Men/Women of the world see things however they want to see them--usually in their own favor. MEN OF GOD see things as God sees them--always in His favor. It isn't enough to "feel" safe. And it isn't wise to "take your own chances." MEN/WOMEN OF GOD open their hearts and ask the Lord to lead them. They want to know for sure how to deal with their corruptions. They want to understand in simple clear terms how they can overcome the consequences for their sins. They don't want to wait until they die to see if they made the right decisions. They want to know in advance. Thankfully, that's why God gave us the Bile--to prepare us for heaven!!

PS: Have you made the right decisions in life? When death comes will you g to heaven or hell??
David KORESH

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2014
It's really something else when a pedophile mental case posts shit like this, your bs is only for the weak that can't take what life deals out Jesus liked fried chicken hot dogs , baseball and pu&&y, so take that to lunch you criminal !
Whitewinger

Kansas City, MO

#3 Feb 2, 2014
I plan on becoming a zombie.
DanCollins888

Kent, WA

#4 Feb 9, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Going to heaven is not automatic. Reservations are required! Most men/women will not make it to heaven because they think too lowly of God's standards and too highly of their own character. They are doubly deceived. They are blind to the true nature of God's justice: and they are equally blind to the true nature of their own guilt.
Men/Women of the world see things however they want to see them--usually in their own favor. MEN OF GOD see things as God sees them--always in His favor. It isn't enough to "feel" safe. And it isn't wise to "take your own chances." MEN/WOMEN OF GOD open their hearts and ask the Lord to lead them. They want to know for sure how to deal with their corruptions. They want to understand in simple clear terms how they can overcome the consequences for their sins. They don't want to wait until they die to see if they made the right decisions. They want to know in advance. Thankfully, that's why God gave us the Bile--to prepare us for heaven!!
PS: Have you made the right decisions in life? When death comes will you g to heaven or hell??
=====

Dying wasn't so bad...

Watched the crash team bringing me back...

Coming back was Hell...

After all these years, feeling much better now.

=====
Solid

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2014
Dying dont bother me what bothers me is why I'm even here ...
Hey dirty Dan I have been there and done that too
Solid

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Prase The Lord and pass the ammo !
CTM

New Milford, CT

#7 Feb 14, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
..........Not one word of having faith in God. Have faith, do the truly right thing that is told you by faith, and you should get a spot. Just try being a decent human being to everyone you meet. Sounds easy, but don't get stepped on. I don't think God wants more doormats.
Solid

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2014
Even if you don't believe in God the Holy Bible
Is a good handbook / owners manual for people to use . Myself I believe in God and because of that I try to do what's right " try us the key here " nobody is prefect . The sad truth is if I did not believe I would probably kill everybody that makes me mad
Face it if you feel like dying is the end what would You need to be good for . If you stop and think about it when we took god out of the schools we started having school shooting and unruly children look around and you will see nobody cares about
Doing good anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
actions do speak louder than words 1 hr student laws 1
News Inauguration to draw those ready to celebrate, ... 3 hr Giggle2044 27
Google this watchdog 5 hr Aponi 1
Obama and chinese prostitutes 5 hr Aponi 11
50 billion dollar investment in USA 12 hr Aponi 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Wheelz 20,703
Watch dog cry like a b**** 14 hr Aponi 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages