Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down

Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down

There are 1175 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

US Protect, a major federal contractor, has locked its doors after being unable to make its payroll last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Tophat

Sanibel, FL

#448 Aug 6, 2008
OH NO wrote:
<quoted text>
Which prison? If you know. I also heard that TUCO PEAT, Lisa and Rich Hudec and Richard Norman are being sued in Federal Court for 25 MILLION !!!! This is a FACT !!!
Since the judge granted his request to be incarcerated close to family it will probably be in one of the Miami-Dade County facilities. You can go to the Bureau of Prisons website ( bop.gov ) after Sept 8 and lookup him up.
TopperTwo

AOL

#449 Aug 6, 2008
Tophat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the judge granted his request to be incarcerated close to family it will probably be in one of the Miami-Dade County facilities. You can go to the Bureau of Prisons website ( bop.gov ) after Sept 8 and lookup him up.
And will you be joining him soon? You spend so much time trying to place blame that you forgot to be looking over your shoulder and oops, got caught.
Tawnica

AOL

#450 Aug 6, 2008
OH NO wrote:
<quoted text>
Which prison? If you know. I also heard that TUCO PEAT, Lisa and Rich Hudec and Richard Norman are being sued in Federal Court for 25 MILLION !!!! This is a FACT !!!
where can we see this juicy bit of news?
Blanca

AOL

#451 Aug 6, 2008
OH NO wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this like growing up gotti?
Watch

United States

#452 Aug 7, 2008
The Hudecs will both be in prison before long! They continue to loose money everyday at Tuco Peat and it will soon colapse just like US Protect! I am sure once Rich goes to prison that Lisa will suck all of the money out of Tuco and run back home to mommy and daddy and once again leave alot of good people out of a job and many vendors holding the bag!
Joy

AOL

#453 Aug 7, 2008
Watch wrote:
The Hudecs will both be in prison before long! They continue to loose money everyday at Tuco Peat and it will soon colapse just like US Protect! I am sure once Rich goes to prison that Lisa will suck all of the money out of Tuco and run back home to mommy and daddy and once again leave alot of good people out of a job and many vendors holding the bag!
Is this Your Wish or do you have a crysral ball?
WoW

AOL

#454 Aug 8, 2008
Watch wrote:
I find it interesting that so many people seem to be at 'in the know'. Where could all this information come from and how accurate can a posting really be. I would think intelligent people could see right through all of this.
OH NO

Washington, DC

#455 Aug 8, 2008
WoW wrote:
<quoted text> I find it interesting that so many people seem to be at 'in the know'. Where could all this information come from and how accurate can a posting really be. I would think intelligent people could see right through all of this.
Well...The US Trustee must file paper work with the court concerning money paid out and money owed to the now closed USProtect. This document shows the amount of 25 million being owed by Lisa and Rich Hudec, Richard Norman and Tuco Peat. Just the facts, here, so Lisa Knows Tuco Peat is done so watch and make sure they are not hiding money in another company. It there M.O.
Tophat

Sanibel, FL

#456 Aug 10, 2008
Blanca wrote:
<quoted text> Is this like growing up gotti?
Ask Rich. He's familiar with the mob. Not Gotti but Scarfo and his Philly friends. When the prosecutor called Rich a "career criminal" he wasn't kidding.
Moedo

Dearborn Heights, MI

#457 Aug 12, 2008
Tophat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Rich. He's familiar with the mob. Not Gotti but Scarfo and his Philly friends. When the prosecutor called Rich a "career criminal" he wasn't kidding.
How come he gets away with so much then? No one has ever filed a harassment suit yet he verbally harrasses every employee he has. Why hasn't someone stopped this. Are there not laws to protect the employees from such discrimatory practices? Where are the laws when you need them?
Tophat

Sanibel, FL

#458 Aug 12, 2008
Moedo wrote:
<quoted text> How come he gets away with so much then? No one has ever filed a harassment suit yet he verbally harrasses every employee he has. Why hasn't someone stopped this. Are there not laws to protect the employees from such discrimatory practices? Where are the laws when you need them?
Don't work for Rich Hudec. He is a bad person. Now I understand the job market in Florida is not great, so if you absolutely need the job just start a countdown to September 8. After that date you won't have to worry about Rich's abuse.

And don't fool yourself that Rich has gotten away with anything. His life is a mess because of the decisions he's made. Not only his life but the life of his family. That's where the abuse comes from - his heart is so full of anger and hate that it spews out of his mouth.
Bodeio

Dearborn Heights, MI

#459 Aug 12, 2008
Tophat wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true lisa is too. No woman from middle poor america can own a 30 million dollar company. She is too involved with all of this not to be a numbero uno participant or could she be the brains and we are just assuming it is Rich. Wicked women are sometimes housed behind their husbands. She stays for a reason you know. Be very careful for you may be in fear of the wrong one.
newlife8776

Dearborn Heights, MI

#460 Aug 13, 2008
Watch wrote:
Is this true
grablio

Dearborn Heights, MI

#461 Aug 13, 2008
newlife8776 wrote:
<quoted text> Is this true
Hello yes, can't you read.
laughable

United States

#462 Aug 13, 2008
Newlife
the only truth from comments above is the report date. Everything else is pure garbage.
newlife8776

Dearborn Heights, MI

#463 Aug 13, 2008
laughable wrote:
Newlife
the only truth from comments above is the report date. Everything else is pure garbage.
Ok, thanks for the info. Now who is really reporting the truth. Are you saying that they are the cream of the crop people and that they were wrongfully prosecuted and that they are innocent of any and all wrongdoing and that the sentence is wrong but the report date right. Interesting that the whole world is wrong then. Interesting.
Jemstone

Dearborn Heights, MI

#464 Aug 14, 2008
Moedo wrote:
<quoted text> How come he gets away with so much then? No one has ever filed a harassment suit yet he verbally harrasses every employee he has. Why hasn't someone stopped this. Are there not laws to protect the employees from such discrimatory practices? Where are the laws when you need them?
DO NOT WORRY-THE LAWS ARE THERE. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. YOU CANNOT DISCRIMINATE OR HARASS PEOPLE LIKE THEY DO.
Tophat

Sanibel, FL

#465 Aug 14, 2008
newlife8776 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, thanks for the info. Now who is really reporting the truth. Are you saying that they are the cream of the crop people and that they were wrongfully prosecuted and that they are innocent of any and all wrongdoing and that the sentence is wrong but the report date right. Interesting that the whole world is wrong then. Interesting.
You've got to realize when you ask a criminal he is almost always innocent. Take a poll at any prison and you'll find 98% of inmates were framed! If the Hudecs were upstanding people who took responsibility for their actions they wouldn't be in this situation.
Tophat

Sanibel, FL

#466 Aug 14, 2008
laughable wrote:
Newlife
The truth.

Rich, tell us the truth about what you were doing in Northeast Philly back in the '80s.

Did you know Johnny Chang is out of prison again?
Jemstone

Dearborn Heights, MI

#467 Aug 14, 2008
Tophat wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth.
Rich, tell us the truth about what you were doing in Northeast Philly back in the '80s.
Did you know Johnny Chang is out of prison again?
What does that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Deficit 3 min Donald duck Von T... 5
Donald Trump ( STAND TALL STAND STRONG) 5 min Donald duck Von T... 2
Why do so many demos wear masks 9 min Donald duck Von T... 4
Bush speaks out for all to see 18 min Donald duck Von T... 9
When you hear the word KKK or Nazi what comes t... 22 min Donald duck Von T... 18
Trump is putting the News media in their place! 29 min Donald duck Von T... 46
News Investigations into Russia to continue after Fl... 35 min Donald duck Von T... 441

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages