We have a punk for a president

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Solid

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Like it or not Obama is a punk and as a leader he has no back bone
Spongebob is more of a man and would make a better president

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Solid wrote:
Like it or not Obama is a punk and as a leader he has no back bone
Spongebob is more of a man and would make a better president
Obama IS a "Punk" among other things. Obama is aalso a TRAITOR,usurper,fraud,spy and criminal degenerate. However,one thing that Obama is NOT annd has never BEEN is the bona-fides
President of the United States of America.

See: "There is NO 'President' Obama"
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...
Yo Mama Obama

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I control the IRS and Homeland Security and All the rest of government agencies.I'll use them any way I need to in order to maintain my position.
MAKE MY DAY.

Praise Allah(but worship me)
Reality Check

Selden, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Yo Mama Obama wrote:
I control the IRS and Homeland Security and All the rest of government agencies.I'll use them any way I need to in order to maintain my position.
MAKE MY DAY.
Praise Allah(but worship me)
You're just another punk on Topix.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Solid wrote:
Like it or not Obama is a punk and as a leader he has no back bone
Spongebob is more of a man and would make a better president
meanwhile, you are still uneducated poor white trash
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>meanwhile, you are still uneducated poor white trash
And you a a racist typical sotero queer. Dont choke on his nuts a$$wype.
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Heeeeheee

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text> And you a a racist typical sotero queer. Dont choke on his nuts a$$wype.
wow, uneducated poor white trash....AND you're a birther?

Who could have pictured those coinciding?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#11 Jan 27, 2013
America has been Punked. Obama wants the USA to fail. He IS a traitor.
Gunt Fanatic

Wellsboro, PA

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Obama wants to take our gunts! Meanwhile he sleeps with one by his side. HYPOCRITE!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
htaeD

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another punk on Topix.
Speak for yourself, fudge-packer. I got a "reality check" for you right between the eyes, pervert.
mike

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
htaeD wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself, fudge-packer. I got a "reality check" for you right between the eyes, pervert.
Trying to prove your a man with your guns rather than whats between your legs..

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
At this time Boehner is technically our President.
Obama has never been the bona-fides POTUS.
mike

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
At this time Boehner is technically our President.
Obama has never been the bona-fides POTUS.
Yeah right im sure even BOEHNER would dimiss such nonsense..and besides you forgot BIDEN-hes the VP REMEBER-oh i forgot you consider him illegal too...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right im sure even BOEHNER would dimiss such nonsense..and besides you forgot BIDEN-hes the VP REMEBER-oh i forgot you consider him illegal too...
Obama AND Biden were fraudulently installed. The next in line IS President Boehner.
Mike

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right im sure even BOEHNER would dimiss such nonsense..and besides you forgot BIDEN-hes the VP REMEBER-oh i forgot you consider him illegal too...
joe Biden illegal no hes just an idiot

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama AND Biden were fraudulently installed. The next in line IS President Boehner.
nobody wants a crybaby as president
Watch dog

Clarkson, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Obama is a punk as well as a out of place piece of traler trash.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#21 Feb 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>nobody wants a crybaby as president
I don't want a traitor in there either.
mike

Crossville, TN

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want a traitor in there either.
REALLY you must be talking about yourself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Chimpanzees back from Hawaii 2 hr mossy seaman 3
DEA Secret Domestic Intelligence Gathering Lice... 7 hr SPSOA UNION 1
Looking for Answers in All the Wrong Places 10 hr Culture Auditor 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
NFI Deflate Gate 11 hr Bill Ballicheck 4
one million dollars 14 hr Guess 2
Fulton, N.Y cops Arigo,. Dievendorf and Percival.. Mon Diana Vickery 1
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract
NBC Sports 9:34 AM
Terrence Cody being investigated for animal cruelty
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Terrence Cody Cut by Ravens Amid Animal Cruelty Investigation
ESPN10:31 AM
Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty probe
NBC Sports11:26 AM
Terrence Cody's agent denies reports of cruelty to dog