The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20478 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Kinder Aryan

United States

#24784 May 12, 2014
karma will get you wrote:
all I have to say known is to the ones' only' who posted bad" energy" towards me,and the others" on this forum, is that you will surely"
see exactly" what iam speaking about here, on this forum," always know what you do and say of others, is always, already" done unto you, and I don't answer to remarks' like the bad energy that was just sent out in my direction ,all I will say is you" kids" will see.trust me" karma" will get you, when you send out good energy, it always comes" back to you, like wise," so do all of the bad energy.YOU WILL SEE "AND ITS NEVER" AN ARGUMENT" IN THAT KIDS'.no matter where you are in this world when you send out good good follows, and when you send out bad, bad always soon follow, when you least expect it kids.
Id thought about what you said and you're correct. Please accept my humble apology. Please tell me more how I can achieve this positive Karma.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24785 May 12, 2014
karma will get you wrote:
all I have to say known is to the ones' only' who posted bad" energy" towards me,and the others" on this forum, is that you will surely"
see exactly" what iam speaking about here, on this forum," always know what you do and say of others, is always, already" done unto you, and I don't answer to remarks' like the bad energy that was just sent out in my direction ,all I will say is you" kids" will see.trust me" karma" will get you, when you send out good energy, it always comes" back to you, like wise," so do all of the bad energy.YOU WILL SEE "AND ITS NEVER" AN ARGUMENT" IN THAT KIDS'.no matter where you are in this world when you send out good good follows, and when you send out bad, bad always soon follow, when you least expect it kids.
Shut up Samuel, you bi-polar, low IQ, smash-nose, chimping, turd-colored yard-ape.
Samuel

United States

#24786 May 12, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambo being stupid is your forte. You couldn't provide a logical rebuttal to my post. You can run away from the truth and scream racism all day long. It has no merit when you try to blame a 3 year old for his death and auntie on crack. It is undeniable that all these incidents have in common. Black!
You can't be serious... It's like this my friend you and your minions get a crack cocaine like high by posting things you would never speak above a whisper. Your coward racist bigot.
Kinder Aryan

United States

#24787 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious... It's like this my friend you and your minions get a crack cocaine like high by posting things you would never speak above a whisper. Your coward racist bigot.
its very" bad to sit around sending out negative" energy" the universe' is picking up on it all, and it brings intense" suffering" and agony, and soon will bring destruction' to the body, and soon" there after death follows.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24790 May 12, 2014
It's not just attacks on whites. It's attacks on loners, the elderly and other humans.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/25487861/nypd-se...

Negro buck killing an elderly Asian male.

Avoid the groid.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24793 May 12, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>Sambo baby you my baby an you be ambarassin yo mammy you dum lil l\ligga. My baby dont even knows what karma means axcepts dats what yo mammy use to be put on yo bananas to make dem sweeter. My lil baby Sambo alway be get dis way when he be eat his crack laced boogers. Come home my lil pickaninny to yo mammy an lays down on hers big fat stanky greasy chicken fried titties an den take out da garbage my lil lazy stanky dick l\ligga.
lil lazy stanky dick l\ligga ???

Stanky dick? Such a shame he wasn't circumcised at birth. You can't expect a filthy l\ligger to pull the skin back and wash his dirty, germ infected, black penis.
Samuel

United States

#24795 May 12, 2014
Sexual divinity....Most mentally ill people often display such behavior.
Samuel

United States

#24796 May 12, 2014
Sexual deviant
Karma applies to all

United States

#24797 May 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Sexual deviant
to every one, when you harbor hate didn't you all know that you are all very' very' sick people, hate makes the soul sick, a lot of you already have cancer, heart disease, and high' blood pressure, some of you are taking chemo' and many other medicines right known, and a lot of you have cancers, and other disease, in your bodies, right' known" its just didn't show up as of yet, but be sure to know that its going to show up really" soon," because".racial hatred itself is a illness, also, any other type of hate against' a family member'" a friend, and anybody'. don't you people ever read up on this type of thing??? be very sure to know that is all very real.
Ship Em Back

Glasgow, KY

#24798 May 13, 2014
Put all the jiggerboos on a boat back to Africa! We don't have to take them all the way- just dump 'em overboard when the boat gets a few miles out. Sure, it'll cause pollution; and they'll be looting Davey Jones's Locker...but what're ya gonna do?

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#24799 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Sexual divinity....Most mentally ill people often display such behavior.
Didn't you know these Topix Aryans are the creme of the crop? You know that white people DON'T do all of the filthy stuff these ones post on here all day. I've posted multiple links showing that white people are not as heavenly as these delusional fools would like you to believe. A child molester is a child molester. A killer is a killer. Skin color does not make it worse or better.
Samuel

United States

#24800 May 13, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you know these Topix Aryans are the creme of the crop? You know that white people DON'T do all of the filthy stuff these ones post on here all day. I've posted multiple links showing that white people are not as heavenly as these delusional fools would like you to believe. A child molester is a child molester. A killer is a killer. Skin color does not make it worse or better.
Absolutely correct.
Samuel

United States

#24808 May 13, 2014
Most of them are more likely socially inept.
Truth Slayer

United States

#24813 May 13, 2014
woodbridge nj wrote:
the white bigots" on this page are simply" unintelligent, stupid, dumb, and worthless, none" of them are happy, and they absolutely have no life, and its also true" that they WILL ANSWER TO A HIGHER POWER" CANT YOU SEE NONE" OF THEM HAVE A BRAIN, THEY ARE NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL OF US WHITES,THEY ARE ONLY SPEAKING FROM THEIR VERY DISTORTED VIEWS" AND SOME ONE SAID, MOST OF THEM ARE MENTALLY ILL" WELL THEY SURELY ARE, SUCH IGNORANCE, DONT YOU FOLKS EVEN KNOW YOU ARE TWISTED, AND VERY" DISTORTED???DUH...
wood pecker when you harbor hate didn't you know that you are all very' very' sick person hate makes the soul sick, a lot of you already have cancer, heart disease, and high' blood pressure, some of you are taking chemo' and many other medicines right known, and a lot of you have cancers, and other disease, in your bodies, right' known" its just didn't show up as of yet, but be sure to know that its going to show up really" soon," because".racial hatred itself is a illness, also, any other type of hate against' a family member'" a friend, and anybody'. don't you people ever read up on this type of thing??? be very sure to know that is all very real.
Ok sambo

United States

#24815 May 13, 2014
woodbridge nj wrote:
who ever reffered to me as a sambo' you are a very" sick, twisted, jerk, you" are the true' sambo" of all the sambos" you are a extremely, very sick, animal, of absolutely" no intelligence what so ever' just go to hell, you and all the others who are on this sick" posting who are like you, YES JUST GO TO HELL" THAT WILL BE YOUR FINAL RESTING PLACE ANY WAY...DUH...
I love your new persona, when you harbor hate didn't you know that you are all very' very' sick person , hate makes the soul sick, a lot of you already have cancer, heart disease, and high' blood pressure, some of you are taking chemo' and many other medicines right known, and a lot of you have cancers, and other disease, in your bodies, right' known" its just didn't show up as of yet, but be sure to know that its going to show up really" soon," because".racial hatred itself is a illness, also, any other type of hate against' a family member'" a friend, and anybody'. don't you people ever read up on this type of thing??? be very sure to know that is all very real.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24816 May 13, 2014
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24817 May 13, 2014
woodbridge nj wrote:
i have several friends over, before we all leave for the three pm. shift, we are all sitting around, drinking coffee, and laughing, at all the stupidity" that is posted here, my husband is a wood bridge, police" officer, and he thinks you are all" nuts also, do any of you people work? I sincerely doubt it, get off your asses, and find yourselves some work, instead of sitting around with not a dam" thing" to do, and having these constant" pity' parties, I am done here... I wouldn't waste another" second" on complete" very" ignorant, pathetic, loser, morans" like you people".GOOD DAY" but I just forgot yous cant have a good day because you alls life is just centered" around" having pity' parties, bigoted, hatred, and misery, my husband, and my peers, are sincerely not up for you alls, very stupid NONSENSE" DUH..JUST CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY, VERY PLAIN' FOR ALL TO SEE, AND VERY SIMPLE....
All your comments are welcome. You should understand this thread has been hijacked by bigots years ago. Also some here us different posted names and proxy. So what appears to be different posters is really just a few of the same posters.
Karmel popcorn

United States

#24823 May 13, 2014
real life facts wrote:
to those who have said, and continue to spew bigoted, hatred, are all just miserable, lonely, very, unhappy, folks, with no life. but you all are going to suffer for what is written known" or whatever was written in the past" things have a way of catching up to you,
What's the problem? Do you have some halfbreeds in your family? Is your spouse black? Someone in your family married a black? What's the problem now?
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24824 May 13, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Sterilization should be mandatory for ever sow on welfare, living in section 8 housing pr living with Tyshawn the local dope slinger . Cutting down on welfare recipients would fix the budget deficit a few years , Hopefully letting the white man to keep some of his savings rather than supporting other peoples kids long after raising his own
MSM is to blame for this too. Back in the mid to late 2000's, they glorified the "Hollyweird Baby Boom", adopting Africoon turdlers, teen moms, and lude, drunk behavior from trashy white female celebrities. They gave the public the idea that it's awesome to be a reckless partying single girl who gets knocked up out of wedlock.

Then when you thought it couldn't get any worse....it did. They're now pushing all young, white females to ditch their "so-called" mediocre, wimpy white boyfriends and crawl into bed with anything that's black. Never mind the fact that black women are already insecure over losing their men to white women. Never mind the fact that black males impregnate their own and hardly ever marry them (over 72% black women are single mammies). Never mind the fact that many black males are HIV positive and never mind the most important fact of all; that black males are the most temperamental, aggressive and jealous over their trophy "wite wimminz" . These stupid women are asking for a lifetime of poverty, drama, family turmoil, disease, single motherhood, assault, and even death by choosing to betray the human race and shack up with an ape.

It's all about QUALITY, not quantity. All these single mammies (black and white with mixed kids) should be sterilized. They create even more poverty and crime by birthing the lesser intelligent babies, with lower IQs and more aggression. It's time we start bringing some well needed eugenics back into the picture.

Now the white males are not totally innocent, either. They also need to stand up and take responsibility for their actions. They should consult their doctors and the internet to see if there's a birth control pill available for men. That and use condoms more. If they can't do that, then they don't need to be intimate with a woman. And if they choose to have babies, get married or live as husband and wife for the sake of the children. Most importantly, they need to stay dedicated to their families and not run off with a younger mistress, just because the wife gained an extra 25 pounds after having three kids. Men leaving their wives and not taking care of their families properly is one of the reasons why feminism happened in the first place.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24825 May 13, 2014
White family brutally attacked on Mothers Day. Six year old child was punch in the stomach by black adult:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/national/st...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosie Pig'Donnell VIEW Dis 2 hr Hog Farmer 1
The real Clinton Foundation 2 hr Monica L 2
Obama Golf Vacation Over 2 hr Louisiana Floods ... 1
nature cannot be fooled but people can be fooled (Jan '16) 5 hr wjabbe 114
snapcash for nudess 8 hr Mclightbright 7
News Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl H... 12 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Mark these words Trump Will Win Watch 16 hr Scotty Steiner 14

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages