The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,141 - 13,160 of 18,871 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Dr Phil

Los Angeles, CA

#16372 Jun 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>OK, prove me wrong....link to the last post you made that wasnt about me or to me. I bet you need to go back 10 pages
How long have you been masturbating to children cartoons?

As long as you have been a pedophile?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16373 Jun 26, 2013
Its funny, with FSS it is nothing but a tactic to try and trick people to stop bitchslapping him so he can go back to his "normal" routine!

Hes an ass, and wirthy of every bitchslap he gets. lol
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16374 Jun 26, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>What are we talking about again? Oh right......ME
It seems to be your only subject these days?
PS - Why are you so poor?
My last post to you for at least a week. You see us rich people get to travel and go on vacations and spend our money doing fun things. You can stay on the couch and wait for the next welfare check to arrive, I'll see you in a week sucker! LOL!

Since: Aug 10

United States

#16375 Jun 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
FFS could be the only 80 year old Jewish virgin in the whole United States. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Dude, seriously, do you ever even stop to take a leak or do you just pee in your bag or Depends. This clown is on here spewing the same old sheet over and over 24/7. Hey everyone, stop feeding this pathetic troll, it will drive the douche crazy. Clearly this loooooooooser has NO LIFE whatsoever.
Now I'm Jewish....I thought you said i was black?

You're confused on what you're hating for.

So, why are racists always so poor?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16376 Jun 26, 2013
HerpADerp wrote:
Pissing match aside and getting back to point...
I'd like to point out a few flaws I've read which I scanned this thread for actual conversation on the subject matter.
Corporate(forget the rest) on the first page states that Toledo is a mostly white town. I find him incorrect on that matter. Having been a resident of Toledo in the past I know that it depends on which area of town you live in. Some of the suburbs are almost all white, but the striking majority of those who live in Toledo itself as well as many of the differing suburbs are almost all black.
Stating that inner cities anywhere are basically all black is far too simplistic an assessment to believe. Again it depends on what city. Inner city Seattle is a homogenous mix of everything. Inner city Huntington, WV is still almost all white. Inner city Detroit is almost all dead bodies. Inner city Atlanta is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Inner city Houston is mostly black and Latino. Inner city New York is almost all black. Inner city Zanesville, OH doesn't exist.
Finally, I'm surprised to see the double city of Dayton and Cincinnati, Oh listed at all. The most common crime there is drooling on yourself while trying to figure out how to tie your shoes.
Uhhhh ARE YOU FO REAL BRO...you really think Seattle and Zanseville are "inner cities" and the kinds of places that are being discussed here?

Try to follow along, this is about Atlanta, St Louis, Cincinnati, Flint, Benton Harbor, Gary, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, etc etc.

Its about places where blacks (like locus infestations) have swarmed in and destroyed anything descent.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16377 Jun 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>

As that utterly stupid comparison of black people to pit bulls you made a while back alleges.
For clarification...this was made in another thread, but since you brought it up...I will share here to bring everyone up to speed.

==========
Reality check...only BLACKS can fix the mess they've gotten themselves in to!

People have a very real concern about pit-bulls...why, because they have a propensity to be more aggressive and deadly than other breeds...is there science behind it, is there data to back it up, have people observed enough of a trend to formulate an educated opinion on it?

NOW, this can equally be applied to the blacks that absorb a community...guess what, its the same thing!
You don't typically see labs or poodles or even golden retrievers eating the faces off of little babies or chewing the arms off a toddler. A leopard cannot and will not change its spots, no matter how deep the blinder wearing fools have their head in the sand!

Black people want respect, they need to earn it and give it! They want to looked at as responsible citizens, then they need to take responsibilities for their actions, and take significant steps to correct it. One example...STOP BURNING YOUR EFFING NEIGHBORHOODS DOWN YOU IDIOTS...duhhhh!

Its funny, the community leaders and religious idiots that are basically thugs under the cloth of god spend a lot of time making fools of themselves and disrupting the normal flow of things...if they spent half the amount of effort and energy in educating and cleaning up the streets (and teaching the black whores to keep their legs together) as they do rallying people to make trouble, maybe they wouldn't have as many issues in the city.

==========
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16378 Jun 26, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhhh ARE YOU FO REAL BRO...you really think Seattle and Zanseville are "inner cities" and the kinds of places that are being discussed here?
Try to follow along, this is about Atlanta, St Louis, Cincinnati, Flint, Benton Harbor, Gary, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, etc etc.
Its about places where blacks (like locus infestations) have swarmed in and destroyed anything descen
Don't forget Detroit, Camden, Philly, Baltimore/DC, Birmingham, Alabama, Memphis, Sh*tcago, Oakland, San Fransissy, and that latrino haven known as Los Angeles. If Whitey were to move the Moon and let the non-Whites have the United States, they would turn it into a toilet within a year and be catching the first shuttle to space to "oppressed" some more by evil white "racists."
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16379 Jun 26, 2013
Camden, New Jersey was the first major U.S. city to elect a Black mayor. The newly elected Black mayor prophetically stated, " I don't know where the rest of America is going but Camden is going to get there first."

No truer words were ever spoken. NAME ONE SINGLE SOLITARY FIRST WORLD NATION THAT WAS BUILT BY BLACKS. Hell, has the black race ever even built a second world nation. They can't even maintain a first world environment after it is handed over to them. Just look at places like Camden and Detroit.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16381 Jun 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your Masters Degree in Psychology/Psychiatry?
Here we go again KFecal he got his masters degree from the school of hard knocks now take the out of order sign off the restroom door and get back to work broom pusher.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16382 Jun 26, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
For clarification...this was made in another thread, but since you brought it up...I will share here to bring everyone up to speed.
==========
Reality check...only BLACKS can fix the mess they've gotten themselves in to!
People have a very real concern about pit-bulls...why, because they have a propensity to be more aggressive and deadly than other breeds...is there science behind it, is there data to back it up, have people observed enough of a trend to formulate an educated opinion on it?
NOW, this can equally be applied to the blacks that absorb a community...guess what, its the same thing!
You don't typically see labs or poodles or even golden retrievers eating the faces off of little babies or chewing the arms off a toddler. A leopard cannot and will not change its spots, no matter how deep the blinder wearing fools have their head in the sand!
Black people want respect, they need to earn it and give it! They want to looked at as responsible citizens, then they need to take responsibilities for their actions, and take significant steps to correct it. One example...STOP BURNING YOUR EFFING NEIGHBORHOODS DOWN YOU IDIOTS...duhhhh!
Its funny, the community leaders and religious idiots that are basically thugs under the cloth of god spend a lot of time making fools of themselves and disrupting the normal flow of things...if they spent half the amount of effort and energy in educating and cleaning up the streets (and teaching the black whores to keep their legs together) as they do rallying people to make trouble, maybe they wouldn't have as many issues in the city.
==========
Thanks for your due diligence in finding that stupid statement you made about pit bulls. Why didn't you post my response to it? That excellent youtube video that basically shows what I have always said, that environment and the people you associate with determine a lot. As that video CLEARLY shows, pit bulls, when exposed to a loving, caring environment, generally are loving and caring. The point is clear. Even for you.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16383 Jun 26, 2013
Wait a friggin minute. As a owner of an American Bulldog(close enough) I take offense to Blacks being compared to pit bulls. teehee. Pit bulls are canines. Wrong species. teehee. Now I gotta go settle "Tank" down, the friggin mutt just pissed on lawn jockey in the front yard and nearly chewed his head off.
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

#16384 Jun 26, 2013
Some people really need a history lesson but one thing I love is that the new white racist are very very dumb. Their white forefathers were smooth as silk gain the trust and just breeze in. Very quiet and like a snake. No emotion no soul but not all of them. What I said before black women are ruthless they were taught by that white master in the Corp world there is always some loyal ass black woman listening and taking in all the info no emotion and smile between her teeth
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16385 Jun 26, 2013
Betcha Trayvon wouldn't have been "spooking" around my yard at 3 AM would good ole "Tank" out there. Don't know what it is but the "Tank" ain't too find of people who look like Trayvon, maybe his thug radar goes off or something.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16386 Jun 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your due diligence in finding that stupid statement you made about pit bulls. Why didn't you post my response to it? That excellent youtube video that basically shows what I have always said, that environment and the people you associate with determine a lot. As that video CLEARLY shows, pit bulls, when exposed to a loving, caring environment, generally are loving and caring. The point is clear. Even for you.
I know, I was actually looking for the list of cities and the relevant crime statistics and came across this, then remembered you are still dwelling on it!

Blacks seem to like pit bulls, its kind of funny and relevant.
Ever heard the term, birds of a feather!

PitBulls are much more aggressive than most breeds. A typical dog raised decently and in a great domesticated situation, are docile.
Pitbulls are like trying to domesticate a lion, a tiger, or any other wild aggressive animal.

No matter how much people try, blacks will never fully assimilate into this society! They will never adapt and adjust to accept the rules laws and respect for authority.

This is why nearly every neighborhood that is predominantly black, is the same no matter where you are in this country....its interchangeable as if the blacks are following the same script entitled..."The Guide To A Effed UP Future".

The African bee is aggressive and damaging wherever they migrate to, where as the European bee is not.
Pitbulls are violent and aggressive no matter how great the upbringing, and will turn on a dime.
Blacks are just like both the African bee and the PitBull which likely originated in Africa (although that's just speculation).
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16387 Jun 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Betcha Trayvon wouldn't have been "spooking" around my yard at 3 AM would good ole "Tank" out there. Don't know what it is but the "Tank" ain't too find of people who look like Trayvon, maybe his thug radar goes off or something.
Tank might pee on him, thinking he was a lawn ornament.

Then again, Martin would have cried racism against Tank.

By the way, sorry for insulting your dog...your dog doesn't carry a gun, doesn't soak off the welfare system, and is not a worthless slug on society!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16388 Jun 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Betcha Trayvon wouldn't have been "spooking" around my yard at 3 AM would good ole "Tank" out there. Don't know what it is but the "Tank" ain't too find of people who look like Trayvon, maybe his thug radar goes off or something.
At least Trayvon is a good l\ligger now.
White Pride Worldwide

Chicago, IL

#16389 Jun 26, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I was actually looking for the list of cities and the relevant crime statistics and came across this, then remembered you are still dwelling on it!
Blacks seem to like pit bulls, its kind of funny and relevant.
Ever heard the term, birds of a feather!
PitBulls are much more aggressive than most breeds. A typical dog raised decently and in a great domesticated situation, are docile.
Pitbulls are like trying to domesticate a lion, a tiger, or any other wild aggressive animal.
No matter how much people try, blacks will never fully assimilate into this society! They will never adapt and adjust to accept the rules laws and respect for authority.
This is why nearly every neighborhood that is predominantly black, is the same no matter where you are in this country....its interchangeable as if the blacks are following the same script entitled..."The Guide To A Effed UP Future".
The African bee is aggressive and damaging wherever they migrate to, where as the European bee is not.
Pitbulls are violent and aggressive no matter how great the upbringing, and will turn on a dime.
Blacks are just like both the African bee and the PitBull which likely originated in Africa (although that's just speculation).
Pit Bulls are much more worthy of life and can somewhat be trained of which l\liggers are not and can not.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16390 Jun 26, 2013
Martin suffered from natural consequences of his actions.
The community at large is better off.

And if his parents really loved him as they are pretending (because we know they are really in it for the money), they would not have let him slither around out in the dark at 3am.

By the way...anyone else see the video from a nanny cam at a ladies house where she was on the couch with her 3 year old watching cartoons, and a typical black thug broke in the back door and beat the snot out of her, hitting her over and over then proceeded to steal her valuables, came back downstairs and punched her more, all while the 3 yr old was sitting on the couch and the baby upstairs in the crib!
I heard this animal then took her limp lifeless body and threw it down the basement stairs.
What an assshole.
Just like animals.

And the blacks wonder why people are bigoted and racist!
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

#16391 Jun 26, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Pit Bulls are much more worthy of life and can somewhat be trained of which l\liggers are not and can not.
Do you like sports?and you got a niggha dog. Come on niggha come on back home cornbread Earl and all your nigghas. Damn it feels to be gangster
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

#16392 Jun 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Detroit, Camden, Philly, Baltimore/DC, Birmingham, Alabama, Memphis, Sh*tcago, Oakland, San Fransissy, and that latrino haven known as Los Angeles. If Whitey were to move the Moon and let the non-Whites have the United States, they would turn it into a toilet within a year and be catching the first shuttle to space to "oppressed" some more by evil white "racists."
Free labor stolen land

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Male colleague called ... 11 hr BS Police 3
The FULTON N.Y. Dunkin Dnuts "water" issue 15 hr Diana Vickery 1
The Funeral at Ferguson was Race Hustlers Theater 19 hr DC Cop 2
Border money request won't include policy change Thu Juan 110
How will Ukraine end? Thu Smokin Joe 9
Boehner says House will accept debt deal (Oct '13) Wed truth-facts 57
Oops! Brown Robbed a Convenient Store Before Sh... Aug 27 d pantz 18
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••