The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Decanter 1

Columbus, OH

#10734 Sep 18, 2012
Q: A black guy and a Mexican guy opened a restaurant.
A: It's called Nacho Mama.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10735 Sep 18, 2012
No Kallark, I am not like you. I do have sympathy for the negero race. It is so sad to watch any race self implode with ignorance. Kaffir I choose to be with my people. Kaffir you can choose to be with whoever. If that person or race makes you happy so be it.

Being with my people makes me happy. I can't make you like me dont want too. You can't change my mind. I don't want to mix with an murderous crime ridden race, dont want to and you can't convince me otherwise.

Kaffir you make choices on personal preferences every day, the question; are you criticize for it?

For example, I like Apples, others like Watermelons, I like Ribeyes, others Fried Chicken, I like Poetry, others like Ebonics, I like Beautiful Women, others like Nethanderthals. Got IT, it is a matter of preference Kaffir. So stop with your Sanctimonious rants Kaffir, you remind me of a petchalent child in a shopping cart.

Kaffir do you understand? Well Kaffir do you?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10736 Sep 18, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrarytoyourbeliefs it is true I and Kallark are one and the same. We used Jedi mindfuk techniques on you. I guess it worked.
No, you are Harry. Aryan is Warrior. What a waste of my time.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10737 Sep 18, 2012
And Chet is fake as well.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10738 Sep 18, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote from the sissy boy with the little Wop penis. "WTF! I feel like an idiot".
Concur! What are my thoughts? Glad you asked. I think you are closeted homosexual that is fixated on your little penis. You feel that If you hang around negeros, people might overlook your inadequate shameful manhood. That is why you date negeros because no white woman could ever be satisfied by a mini me penis. Wop Do you understand? Well Wop do you?
Whatever Warrior. You got nothing better to do with your time?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10739 Sep 18, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Warrior. You got nothing better to do with your time?
I am the mighty Zulu Warrior, you contrarytoyourbeliefs are the Masterful Harry Callihan, or perhaps you are Chet, no maybe you're are me? Maybe I am You? Jedi use the force mindfuk!

Location hidden

#10740 Sep 18, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are Harry. Aryan is Warrior. What a waste of my time.
Who is Kallark?

Location hidden

#10741 Sep 18, 2012
Truthslayers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Kallark?
I know who he is. Kallark's the pivot man in a circle jerk. Do you understand? Well do you? Sorry Aryan I couldn't resist using your line.........
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#10742 Sep 18, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
maceo

Thugs are in DC too!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#10743 Sep 18, 2012
All of you live in a fantasy world I no you work for topix it's an easy job for you Democrats it's easier than getting a real job I will say you are some good internet actors I can see you now sitting in your room in the basements looking @ the teleprompter just like your savior the big 0 never a loss for words until the show is over for you when the curtain closes and the lights come on and your mask come off and you look in the mirror and see a lost soul without a cause.Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.HaHAHA!
Waco 1954

United States

#10744 Sep 18, 2012
What you talkin'bout Willis?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10745 Sep 18, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorance and stupidity embodied. You make your wrangler and master Farrakhan proud.
KaFART you are a gay little white Erkel. If you were here right now I would biotch slap you until you cried like the litttle cracker you are. You are dumber than dirt peckerwood!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10746 Sep 18, 2012
Guess who I am now crazy crackers. The mind of a honky is smaller than an ants and almost as small as Kafarts!
Waco 1954

United States

#10748 Sep 18, 2012
Hello there.Just a reminder! Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

Location hidden

#10749 Sep 18, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
All of you live in a fantasy world I no you work for topix it's an easy job for you Democrats it's easier than getting a real job I will say you are some good internet actors I can see you now sitting in your room in the basements looking @ the teleprompter just like your savior the big 0 never a loss for words until the show is over for you when the curtain closes and the lights come on and your mask come off and you look in the mirror and see a lost soul without a cause.Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.HaHAHA!
Dude stick with your oneliners. Let people think you're a retard, Keep rambling and confirm you're a retard..........
Waco 1954

United States

#10750 Sep 18, 2012
Hello there! Just a reminder! Aryan Barbarian likes poetry!
Waco 1954

United States

#10751 Sep 18, 2012
Hey KIDS ! Don't forget to vote! As long as you vote your voice counts! You mean something! Maybe someday you can get on Topix and assume twelve different personalities!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10752 Sep 18, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Hello there! Just a reminder! Aryan Barbarian likes poetry!
Wacko why don't you remind people that you love to bang animals! You sick peckerwood!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10753 Sep 18, 2012
KaFART, where you at KaFART? You hear me KaFART, well do you KaFART! Now THAT'S funny! Guess who I am this time crackers! LOL!
Wow

Massena, NY

#10754 Sep 18, 2012
wow this post started 2 years ago...think the list has changed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The JOHN (NY) CREGO clued links to a DEADLY STO... 32 min Diana Vickery 18
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 55 min serfs up 600
Secret Service Director Takes Her Lumps at Hous... 9 hr Justin 3
how many people do you think are one direction ... 9 hr gemmna styles 1
Should A Senate Committee Launch A Full Scale I... (Jun '13) Tue Mendy1043 99
Washington Grapples With Midterms, Eric Holder ... Tue RayOne 1
ISIS in Mexico Tue ObscurusConscientia 11
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match

Washington, DC Jobs