First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#130 Feb 2, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted Him but FFS called His teachings silly.
no simpletons, I called your beliefs silly.

Learn to read

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#131 Feb 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no simpletons, I called your beliefs silly.
Learn to read
When you said there are verses in the Bible that are silly, you said the whole thing is silly. Don't pick and choose which Bible verses you think are silly. I believe that wghat Jesus said is true, You must be born again. Jsus said it, and you said it was silly. You're the simpleton blasphemer, not me! I'm done talking to fools!

Hollis Center, ME

#132 Feb 2, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said there are verses in the Bible that are silly, you said the whole thing is silly. Don't pick and choose which Bible verses you think are silly. I believe that wghat Jesus said is true, You must be born again. Jsus said it, and you said it was silly. You're the simpleton blasphemer, not me! I'm done talking to fools!
i am beginning to think you have conservative add?

Jesus said it, but you don't understand it

Your beliefs are silly. It's not possible to be Christian and conservative. Just choose one and stick with it

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#133 Feb 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i am beginning to think you have conservative add?
Jesus said it, but you don't understand it
Your beliefs are silly. It's not possible to be Christian and conservative. Just choose one and stick with it
"With God ALL Things are Possible". It is even possible that YOU will obtain some common sense some day.

Location hidden

#134 Feb 4, 2013
I'm praying for FFS. What I'm planning on doing is posting just the words of Jesus. In an earlier post on this thread, somebody made the comment, referring to me, that "fundis" seldom quote Jesus. I guess he didn't think I'd just posted several comments Jesus made when I pasted John 3 on my post. FFS believes that "You must be born again" is silly.

Rochester, NY

#135 Feb 4, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
I'm praying for FFS. What I'm planning on doing is posting just the words of Jesus. In an earlier post on this thread, somebody made the comment, referring to me, that "fundis" seldom quote Jesus. I guess he didn't think I'd just posted several comments Jesus made when I pasted John 3 on my post. FFS believes that "You must be born again" is silly.
Are you learning disabled?

I said your beliefs, and your interpretation are silly! Why do you keep preaching...all while telling lies?

You are a conservative, not a christian! You cant be both!

Location hidden

#136 Feb 4, 2013
Here's how to reply to FFS

Proverbs 26:4-5

New International Version (NIV)

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.

I'm a Christian who believes "You must be born again" means exactly what Jesus meant it it to say- a spiritual new birth. A sinner becomes a new creature. Old things are passed away, everything becomes brand new.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:16-18 (in Context) 2 Corinthians 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Hollis Center, ME

#138 Feb 4, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
Here's how to reply to FFS
Proverbs 26:4-5
New International Version (NIV)
4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.
I'm a Christian who believes "You must be born again" means exactly what Jesus meant it it to say- a spiritual new birth. A sinner becomes a new creature. Old things are passed away, everything becomes brand new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:16-18 (in Context) 2 Corinthians 5 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
cool, we're quoting proverbs

Proverbs 31:6 (New International Version)
Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#139 Feb 4, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Are you learning disabled?

I said your beliefs, and your interpretation are silly! Why do you keep preaching...all while telling lies?

You are a conservative, not a christian! You cant be both!
And you are a liberal, not an intellectual. You can't be both.

Rochester, NY

#140 Feb 5, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....See what you diud there? You took what i said..and ...and ...and you changed the words.

Wow, The deep thinking conservative mind is just wonderous! LOL

Location hidden

#141 Feb 5, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good observation! FFS (probably stands for Fools For Satan)is certainly not an intellectual. Liberals generally consider themselves as intellectuals just as the Sadducees did in Jesus' day. They were the liberals of Jesus' day. Incidently, there is no record in the Book of Acts of Sadducees ever having a New Birth experience. Many Pharisees, the conservatives of Jesus' day did become Christians. Paul is the most noteable example, having his New Birth experience on the road to Damascus.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#142 Feb 5, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow....See what you diud there? You took what i said..and ...and ...and you changed the words.
Wow, The deep thinking conservative mind is just wonderous! LOL
Ok, so ill repeat.....".And you are a liberal, not an intellectual. You can't be both"
You are easily entertained.
I still see what I "diud" there.

Rochester, NY

#143 Feb 6, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so ill repeat.....".And you are a liberal, not an intellectual. You can't be both"
You are easily entertained.
I still see what I "diud" there.
More copnservative genius!

You are such simple folk!

Rochester, NY

#144 Feb 6, 2013
It is not possible to truly be Christian and be a conservative. The two religions contradict one another in their core beliefs and core values!

More than any other topic, Jesus preached LOVE....Conservatism's very basis is founded in hatred. Just look at the things the conservatives on Topix say...they hate everyone!

Christ preached forgiveness, conservatives are incapable. How many times have you heard a conservative say something like "hang em all", "round em up", or "we should just nuke em"?

Christ told us that we should give to the poor....shirt off your back...etc, Conservaives HATE the poor and DESPISE giving them anything

It is impossible to be both Christian and conservative.

I suggest you choose one or the other and stick with it!
Doggy Style

Statham, GA

#145 Feb 6, 2013
Gawd hates conservatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information & Knowledge of ALL Viewpoints = Power 17 min WATCHDOG 1
American Universities - Irrelevant To Election 38 min Healthcare Fraud 3
Allegation reports that Hillary Clinton cheated... 1 hr The Team of Donal... 2
Dirty Truth About Democratic Party in Vermont! 6 hr Cris Ericson 2
Whatever happened to FBI HRT sniper, Lon Horiuchi (Feb '12) 7 hr FFS- 392
Hillary for prison 8 hr Trumpforpres123 1
How Long Will It Take To Fumigate White House (Feb '12) 8 hr Odor Alert 77

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance