mike

United States

#42 Jan 15, 2013
no O wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I think you are correct my friend! How else could the most divisive and incompetent president of all time be reelected to a second term. I hope that his supporters understand the err or their ways within their lifetimes.
I think your just a mindless fool beleiving the worst in anybody..

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#43 Jan 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I think your just a mindless fool beleiving the worst in anybody..
Actually, Mike, I try to believe in the best about everybody, but I also like to be informed about those who are in leadership positions. I'm not going to trust what the latest polls say about issues or politicians. Just because an issue or politician is popular in the polls does not make that issue or that politician right. There are plenty of news sources about obama and his agenda with lots of evidence to prove their validity. Obama is of his father the devil. He follows the devil every bit as much as his brother in spirit, Bill Clinton did. You see Mike, why should I trust a coniving, liberal politician who has had some of the most radical thinkers as his mentors? A person's voting record should also be checked out. Is that mindless? No, really just believing the liberals have your best interests at heart is rather mindless in my judgement.

And Mike, why can't a person use God's Word, the Holy Bible as one's source of foundational truth for both politics and religion. There is NO separation of the two in the Bible! Whew, I bet you didn't know that did you?

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#44 Jan 15, 2013
God hates Conservatives!

Location hidden

#45 Jan 15, 2013
FFS- wrote:
God hates Conservatives!
Evidence? God hates evil. God hates satan. God hates sin. God Doesnot hate liberals or conservatives!
mike

United States

#46 Jan 16, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Mike, I try to believe in the best about everybody, but I also like to be informed about those who are in leadership positions. I'm not going to trust what the latest polls say about issues or politicians. Just because an issue or politician is popular in the polls does not make that issue or that politician right. There are plenty of news sources about obama and his agenda with lots of evidence to prove their validity. Obama is of his father the devil. He follows the devil every bit as much as his brother in spirit, Bill Clinton did. You see Mike, why should I trust a coniving, liberal politician who has had some of the most radical thinkers as his mentors? A person's voting record should also be checked out. Is that mindless? No, really just believing the liberals have your best interests at heart is rather mindless in my judgement.
And Mike, why can't a person use God's Word, the Holy Bible as one's source of foundational truth for both politics and religion. There is NO separation of the two in the Bible! Whew, I bet you didn't know that did you?
You use the bible to slander not look for truth or you wouldnt say these things...

Rochester, NY

#47 Jan 16, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence?
Nov 7, 2012

Location hidden

#48 Jan 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Nov 7, 2012
November 7th is NOT evidence of God's hatred for conservatives! It IS evidence of how stupid people are in the states whose electors voted for the antichrist! Most states didnot vote for him. The majority of voters in only three counties in Missouri voted for the antichrist. November 7th is evidence of how far our nation has departed from God. November 7th is evidence of 2nd Thessalonians

2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Using your logic, FFS, God hated the Jews by allowing Hitler to come into power. I don't buy that mindless kind of logic!

Rochester, NY

#49 Jan 16, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
November 7th is NOT evidence of God's hatred for conservatives! It IS evidence of how stupid people are in the states whose electors voted for the antichrist! Most states didnot vote for him. The majority of voters in only three counties in Missouri voted for the antichrist. November 7th is evidence of how far our nation has departed from God. November 7th is evidence of 2nd Thessalonians
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Using your logic, FFS, God hated the Jews by allowing Hitler to come into power. I don't buy that mindless kind of logic!
GOD HATES ALL PEOPLE WHO USE HIS NAME TO SPREAD HATRED.

God hates conservatives!

Location hidden

#51 Jan 16, 2013
I'm NOT spreading hatred unless I'm spreading the hatred the Bible allows me to spread:

Psalm 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 11:5
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psalm 26:5
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

Psalm 31:6
I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

Psalm 45:7
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Psalm 97:10
Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 101:3
I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.

Psalm 119:104
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:163
I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love

Psalm 139:21
Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Psalm 139:22
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Proverbs 6:16
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Proverbs 6:15-17 (in Context)

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Amos 5:15
Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

I don't hate people. I hate sin! I hate the devil! God doesn't hate anyone but He does hate sin!

Hollis Center, ME

#52 Jan 16, 2013
It is not possible to truly be Christian and be a conservative. The two religions contradict one another in their core beliefs and core values!

More than any other topic, Jesus preached LOVE....Conservatism's very basis is founded in hatred. Just look at the things the conservatives on Tpoix say...they hate everyone!

Christ preached forgiveness, conservatives are incapable. How many times have you heard a conservative say something like "hang em all", "round em up", or "we should just nuke em"?

Christ told us that we should give to the poor....shirt off your back...etc, Conservaives HATE the poor and DESPISE giving them anything

It is impossible to be both Christian and conservative.

I suggest you choose one or the other and stick with it!
Pig Liver

United States

#53 Jan 16, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>GOD HATES ALL PEOPLE WHO USE HIS NAME TO SPREAD HATRED.
God hates conservatives!
Weeeeee Weeeeeee

Pig Liver

United States

#54 Jan 16, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
I'm NOT spreading hatred unless I'm spreading the hatred the Bible allows me to spread:
Psalm 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
Psalm 11:5
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalm 26:5
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
Psalm 31:6
I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.
Psalm 45:7
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Psalm 97:10
Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 101:3
I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
Psalm 119:104
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
Psalm 119:163
I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love
Psalm 139:21
Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
Psalm 139:22
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Proverbs 6:16
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Proverbs 6:15-17 (in Context)
Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Amos 5:15
Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
I don't hate people. I hate sin! I hate the devil! God doesn't hate anyone but He does hate sin!
Is there any chance this profile is Wet Logan?

Location hidden

#55 Jan 18, 2013
FFS- wrote:
It is not possible to truly be Christian and be a conservative. The two religions contradict one another in their core beliefs and core values!
More than any other topic, Jesus preached LOVE....Conservatism's very basis is founded in hatred. Just look at the things the conservatives on Tpoix say...they hate everyone!
Christ preached forgiveness, conservatives are incapable. How many times have you heard a conservative say something like "hang em all", "round em up", or "we should just nuke em"?
Christ told us that we should give to the poor....shirt off your back...etc, Conservaives HATE the poor and DESPISE giving them anything
It is impossible to be both Christian and conservative.
I suggest you choose one or the other and stick with it!
1. Conservative Christians don't hate anyone!

2. Jesus did preach forgiveness and love but He also told those whom He healed and whose sins He forgave to "go and sin no more." Jesus hates sin. Jesus did command His followers to help the poor and they did and still do! But...not by government confiscation of income to erase poverty. All the spending for social programs to eliminate poverty have NOT eliminated poverty. Infact, the poverty rate actually increased during obama's first term.

3. I'm a Christian, believe in ALL of God's Word, work 40 hours per week making 11.10/hour and STILL help the poor by giving to my church, NOT the federal government, and I DONOT hate people!

Check out my blog at
http://www.dailystatesman.com/blogs/1576
Is there anything in my blog entries calling for people to hate other people? NO! But go ahead and check for yourself!

Location hidden

#56 Jan 18, 2013
And, by the way, Jesus called Herod an old fox, called the Pharisees snakes, and drove money changers out of the temple. He told His disciples to buy swords. He preached about hell and told us to hate sin!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#57 Jan 18, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
And, by the way, Jesus called Herod an old fox, called the Pharisees snakes, and drove money changers out of the temple. He told His disciples to buy swords. He preached about hell and told us to hate sin!
He also preached love and tolerance too but you forgot to put that in didnt you...

Location hidden

#58 Jan 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>He also preached love and tolerance too but you forgot to put that in didnt you...
Jesus taught love and tolerance. Well, He did also say "judge righteous judgement." In other words, we as Christians are to use discernment between right and wron. What God says is an abomination to Him is still an abomination to Him. Sin is still sin so we are NOT to tolerate sin. Obama's record is one of tolerating sin. He supports partial birth abortion which is murder. He voted against the "born alive act" in Illinois twice. So, he supports infanticide when a baby is born after a botched abortion attempt. He supports gay marriage which is clearly against the Bible. In fact, several African American clergy have signed a letter of opposition to Obama's stance on that subject.

Obama is of his father the devil. Jesus said the Pharisees were of their father the devil. Mike, I pray that God will convict President Obama of his sins of tolerating sin. I pray he will repent and ask God for forgiveness. Then, he will change his spiritual parentage. I certainly hope and pray he does so. I don't want anyone to go to hell.

Location hidden

#59 Jan 18, 2013
Mike apparently didn't read my sentence in #55, "2. Jesus did preach forgiveness and love but He also told those whom He healed and whose sins He forgave to 'go and sin no more.'"
hroola

Ellwood City, PA

#60 Jan 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
On Goes Life Texas Senator will bring all back when Stockman Files impeachment Articles against Obama

Location hidden

#61 Jan 18, 2013
hroola wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U
On Goes Life Texas Senator will bring all back when Stockman Files impeachment Articles against Obama
I hope you're right!

Hollis Center, ME

#62 Jan 18, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus taught love and tolerance. Well, He did also say "judge righteous judgement." In other words, we as Christians are to use discernment between right and wron. What God says is an abomination to Him is still an abomination to Him. Sin is still sin so we are NOT to tolerate sin. Obama's record is one of tolerating sin. He supports partial birth abortion which is murder. He voted against the "born alive act" in Illinois twice. So, he supports infanticide when a baby is born after a botched abortion attempt. He supports gay marriage which is clearly against the Bible. In fact, several African American clergy have signed a letter of opposition to Obama's stance on that subject.
Obama is of his father the devil. Jesus said the Pharisees were of their father the devil. Mike, I pray that God will convict President Obama of his sins of tolerating sin. I pray he will repent and ask God for forgiveness. Then, he will change his spiritual parentage. I certainly hope and pray he does so. I don't want anyone to go to hell.
As you have just proven...you are NOT a christian, just a hateful conservative!

Christians do not lie, yet you lie in every post

Its not possible to be christian and conservative. Please choose one or the other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min Mark 21,713
I honestly cant believe I have to keep doing ... 50 min Spare me 34
Question for demos 1 hr Aponi 2
Duck said 1 hr Aponi 17
Kushners security clearance 1 hr Aponi 7
Free health care for illegals 1 hr Aponi 21
Meeting tomarrow demos against it 1 hr Spare me 24
How About Obama & Hillary Collusion on Trump Ca... 7 hr lol 71

Washington, DC Jobs

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages