Democrats Obama and Reid totally responsible for shutdown.

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
demo

Athens, GA

#1 Oct 1, 2013
The arrogant corrupt democrats dirty Harry Reid and Obama rejected no less than three different compromise proposals sent to them by the House of Reresentatives and arbitrarily and capriciously rejected each of them.

Therefore it is the Democratics in the Senate egged on by Obama who refused to compromise who are responsible for the shutdown.

Do not blame Republicans. They worked hard to send different proposals to the lazy Democrats who did not even go to work until
2:00 p.m. Monday afternoon Sept. 30. These guys are lazy jerks.

Also the lazy corrupt Senate wastes hours taking votes which could be done in about 5 minutes with a machine. The goofballs belong in the stone age. The Democrats beginning with Obama and Dirty Harry are the more corrupt, incompetent cheating liars on the planet. They are to blame for all of this. Shame on them

Americans do not want corrupt Obamacare which will destroy businss and the economy. The corrupt Congress is exempt from it. They must be forced to have it jammed down their throats just like all citizens. Our government run by lying Democrats is a corrupt cesspool.
DC Cop

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Obamacare is the law of the land, just like our immigration laws.
'

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2013
demo wrote:
The arrogant corrupt democrats dirty Harry Reid and Obama rejected no less than three different compromise proposals sent to them by the House of Reresentatives and arbitrarily and capriciously rejected each of them.

Therefore it is the Democratics in the Senate egged on by Obama who refused to compromise who are responsible for the shutdown.

Do not blame Republicans. They worked hard to send different proposals to the lazy Democrats who did not even go to work until
2:00 p.m. Monday afternoon Sept. 30. These guys are lazy jerks.

Also the lazy corrupt Senate wastes hours taking votes which could be done in about 5 minutes with a machine. The goofballs belong in the stone age. The Democrats beginning with Obama and Dirty Harry are the more corrupt, incompetent cheating liars on the planet. They are to blame for all of this. Shame on them

Americans do not want corrupt Obamacare which will destroy businss and the economy. The corrupt Congress is exempt from it. They must be forced to have it jammed down their throats just like all citizens. Our government run by lying Democrats is a corrupt cesspool.
Truth well written.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Wow, watching the news this morning is a trip! Every single demonrat must have been taking the how to lie course for the last ten years and this is their final exam. They all use words and ters like refusal to cooperate, not willing to comprimise, extorting from the American people, and pointing at the Republicans. The fact that Reid is a focal point here should bring home the reality that the Senate Judiciary Committee is power-mad and corrupt! This entire act is nothing more than a new tax being forced on us all. As having been an employer when construction was good, it was tough then! This will prohibit hiring enough needed workers and make training new ones impossible. At this point I can't even afford it myself! We need more Republicans.
William Joyce KVK 1

Mars Hill, NC

#5 Oct 1, 2013
We need a Right wing military coup, then the Demonrats could be dispatched after a hasty Tribunal. The mere fact of being a registered Demonrat should be prima facie evidence of High Treason and Malicious Subversion.
mike

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2013
William Joyce KVK 1 wrote:
We need a Right wing military coup, then the Demonrats could be dispatched after a hasty Tribunal. The mere fact of being a registered Demonrat should be prima facie evidence of High Treason and Malicious Subversion.
YOU TALK BIG but are you willing to carry it out?
mike

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2013
demo wrote:
The arrogant corrupt democrats dirty Harry Reid and Obama rejected no less than three different compromise proposals sent to them by the House of Reresentatives and arbitrarily and capriciously rejected each of them.
Therefore it is the Democratics in the Senate egged on by Obama who refused to compromise who are responsible for the shutdown.
Do not blame Republicans. They worked hard to send different proposals to the lazy Democrats who did not even go to work until
2:00 p.m. Monday afternoon Sept. 30. These guys are lazy jerks.
Also the lazy corrupt Senate wastes hours taking votes which could be done in about 5 minutes with a machine. The goofballs belong in the stone age. The Democrats beginning with Obama and Dirty Harry are the more corrupt, incompetent cheating liars on the planet. They are to blame for all of this. Shame on them
Americans do not want corrupt Obamacare which will destroy businss and the economy. The corrupt Congress is exempt from it. They must be forced to have it jammed down their throats just like all citizens. Our government run by lying Democrats is a corrupt cesspool.
Typical GEORGIA CRACKER TALK..
CTM

Southbury, CT

#8 Oct 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>YOU TALK BIG but are you willing to carry it out?
..........It's actually to the point with this and israel we should have a military intervention. The kind of intervention that takes the entire Senate Judiciary to jail at gunpoint. That would be a start. Do you comprehend these crooks have been using the law "as they interperet it to be?" Just the "care act" is an additional $4,000 bucks a year minimum out of a single persons pocket. A $2,000 tax credit? Big deal. The Republicans know this is a tough fight, so they asked it be a separate fight and to not have it included in the budget so we don't have to close down the gov't. The demonrats are the ones keeping it in the budget. This should be seen as treason on a scale never before seen in our country.
Truth-Facts

Dayton, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2013
This goes for that Mike character.I guess everyone that disagrees with socialist medicine and being ruled by a dictator not a pres. is a cracker or right wing nut job.Wrong, wake up stupid, your rights,my rights everyone's rights have been stripped away by tyrants.Dirty harry reid refuses to hear several options,my way or the highway,that's what dictators do.
mike

Crossville, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Truth-Facts wrote:
This goes for that Mike character.I guess everyone that disagrees with socialist medicine and being ruled by a dictator not a pres. is a cracker or right wing nut job.Wrong, wake up stupid, your rights,my rights everyone's rights have been stripped away by tyrants.Dirty harry reid refuses to hear several options,my way or the highway,that's what dictators do.
Im smart enough to know a blowhard when I see it and you sit there and blame everybody but those who deserve it most the tea party and their goons in the house and senate who cant or wont do their jobs in which myself and others pay them 662 dollars a day to make an ass of themselves while they literally hold this country hostage and you call REID AND OBAMA DICTATORS-those tea partiers are the real terrorists in this country and it you who needs to wake up and fast.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Oct 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Im smart enough to know a blowhard when I see it and you sit there and blame everybody but those who deserve it most the tea party and their goons in the house and senate who cant or wont do their jobs in which myself and others pay them 662 dollars a day to make an ass of themselves while they literally hold this country hostage and you call REID AND OBAMA DICTATORS-those tea partiers are the real terrorists in this country and it you who needs to wake up and fast.
Really,the tea party? <orons gotta find someone to blame,scapegoat the tea party,yea they're to blame. Seems to me the TP are the only ones in America sick of big Gov.Sick of Constitutional rights being stripped away by a tyraant dictator sick of a Gov so out of control like the NSA,IRS,EPA,DHS need I list anymore?TP are as close to being terrorist as Santa Claus.Speaking of terrorist why didn't Nadal hasan get labeled a terrorist by the POTUS? Mike you need an awakening and stop listening to Chris matthews on communist network MSNBC.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 1, 2013
Mike you are the sheeple that has been hoodwinked and bamboozeled that has that deer in the head lights look when King Hussein Obama speaks.Pity you for following the false prophett.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#13 Oct 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Im smart enough to know a blowhard when I see it and you sit there and blame everybody but those who deserve it most the tea party and their goons in the house and senate who cant or wont do their jobs in which myself and others pay them 662 dollars a day to make an ass of themselves while they literally hold this country hostage and you call REID AND OBAMA DICTATORS-those tea partiers are the real terrorists in this country and it you who needs to wake up and fast.
..........So you want a new tax forced on you that will cost a minimum of $4,000 per year?
mike

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 2, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Really,the tea party? <orons gotta find someone to blame,scapegoat the tea party,yea they're to blame. Seems to me the TP are the only ones in America sick of big Gov.Sick of Constitutional rights being stripped away by a tyraant dictator sick of a Gov so out of control like the NSA,IRS,EPA,DHS need I list anymore?TP are as close to being terrorist as Santa Claus.Speaking of terrorist why didn't Nadal hasan get labeled a terrorist by the POTUS? Mike you need an awakening and stop listening to Chris matthews on communist network MSNBC.
YOUR DAMN RIGHT im blaming them and they do it on tv for all to see but of you suffer from selective blindness a condition common among Obama haters.Frankly you guys have a problem when it comes to thinking straight and some of the charges you people float would fill a novel and a cheap one at that..
mike

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 2, 2013
Yesterday a number of vets coming to see the WW2 memorial found it closed and they had to shove the gates open to seeit now you tea partiers still think this shutdown is worth it?
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

#16 Oct 2, 2013
mike wrote:
Yesterday a number of vets coming to see the WW2 memorial found it closed and they had to shove the gates open to seeit now you tea partiers still think this shutdown is worth it?
Who needs to be controlled and exploited by this Kabbalah of Socialist Zionist Jews who have occupied Washington. Give every Socialist Jew traitor Democrat in Washington a ONE WAY ticket to I$rael\Kazaria where they belong. The people of America are starting to wake up to these Zionist wire pullers.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#17 Oct 2, 2013
mike wrote:
Yesterday a number of vets coming to see the WW2 memorial found it closed and they had to shove the gates open to seeit now you tea partiers still think this shutdown is worth it?
.........The REPUBLICANS asked to separate ACA from the budget for a year so the budget could be passed. The demonrats refuse to even come to the table now even saying the Repubs. want a lot of unrelated demands which includes talking about the ACA. Start watching some real news channels with interviews of the politicians.
mike

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2013
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs to be controlled and exploited by this Kabbalah of Socialist Zionist Jews who have occupied Washington. Give every Socialist Jew traitor Democrat in Washington a ONE WAY ticket to I$rael\Kazaria where they belong. The people of America are starting to wake up to these Zionist wire pullers.
DRUNK AGAIN clearly a case of terminal stupidty..
CTM

Southbury, CT

#19 Oct 2, 2013
With many things being shut down that are existing, With the budget frozen because of this not getting passed, Where are the funds coming from to pay for the Obamacare workers? The funding for them is in the budget to be passed, so how are people working to sign up the lemmings? Where were the funds for this appropriated from and by whom? This mini-budget did not get approved. Looks like some outright corruption on the demonrats part.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Oct 2, 2013
Mike seems to me that your the only one in this topix discussion that is drunk on Hussein obama's coolaid.There's no discussion when it comes to puppets like you.Hell people of your ilk didn't know that Obamacare and the" not so afforable" care act were the same thing.The sheep thought obamacare was socialised medicine and did not want it. But wanted the ACA because it "sounded" affordable.You Mike are a fool.In a years time when the system has collasped you will be stupid enough to try and blame the RNC,tea party,Santa Claus,Arab spring or whomever you can find but no don't blame the real culprits "DEMONCRATS"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Obama Task Force Independent Probe... 20 min Culture Auditor 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
Satan Rules America 14 hr Obama is finished 3
Justice Dept Investigations-Ferguson MO & Albuq... 14 hr Obama is finished 2
Holyghost Is Salvation 17 hr acts 2 38 1
New York City Will Burn 17 hr donnie8 4
Fulton NYS latest "HE" deadly plan on me Diana ... 18 hr Diana Vickery 3

Winter Storm Warning for District of Columbia County was issued at March 04 at 10:12AM EST

Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:25 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:25AM
NFL's Ravens, Rice settlement was for $1.59 million: report
NFL12:02 PM
Baltimore Ravens ask Lardarius Webb to take pay cut
Bleacher Report 2:09 PM
Fact or Fiction: What Can We Expect for Redskins' in FA
Bleacher Report 7:39 PM
How Should the Redskins Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets