|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thats like saying a dentist can do open heart surgery.He most likely would kill the patient.You on the other hand have very little legal experience and cant argue a case in front of a troop of boy scouts.All you got is accusations that cant hold water and its clear from previous cases that you dont have a legal leg to stand on and im not a lawyer..
On the Contrary. I have (40) years of Legal experience before various administrative forums and courts including the U.S.Supreme Court.

My case against Obama is air tight.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
On the Contrary. I have (40) years of Legal experience before various administrative forums and courts including the U.S.Supreme Court.
My case against Obama is air tight.
Yeah thats what the captain of the TITANIC said after his ship hit the iceburg and you know what happened..

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thats what the captain of the TITANIC said after his ship hit the iceburg and you know what happened..
The Captain of the Titanic said that his case against Obama was air tight?
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
The Captain of the Titanic said that his case against Obama was air tight?
You dont get it do you...

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>You dont get it do you...
Your feeble attempt to make an analogy failed. Live with it.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Your feeble attempt to make an analogy failed. Live with it.
Speaking of feeble how long have you suffered from senilty..

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of feeble how long have you suffered from senilty..
I don't.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
From your rants it clear you are..

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>From your rants it clear you are..
Your opinion is REJECTED as spurious and specious.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is REJECTED as spurious and specious.
Your in the court of public opinion-objection overulled..

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your in the court of public opinion-objection overulled..
You are malfeasant in office. Step down from the Bench.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are malfeasant in office. Step down from the Bench.
Why dont you go to one of your sham courts and issue a writ..

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you go to one of your sham courts and issue a writ..
If you get thrown in a FEMA camp,you deserve what you get. You don't give a shit about protecting your freedoms.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get thrown in a FEMA camp,you deserve what you get. You don't give a shit about protecting your freedoms.
Yeah well when have your star chamber and hang everybody who doesnt meet your definition of being a citizen theyll remeber you as another hitler...

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well when have your star chamber and hang everybody who doesnt meet your definition of being a citizen theyll remeber you as another hitler...
I have NO "Star Chamber". I am not out to see have "Everybody" hung. At this time,just Obama. He has committed Treason against America,a VERY serious crime. He has Usurped the Presidency, a VERY Serious crime. He is a National Security Risk, Obama,if convicted of the Treason which he now stands accused of,Obama SHOULD BE EXECUTED. It would be an act of Societal Self-Defense.

Perkins Coie has got their hands full.
mike

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO "Star Chamber". I am not out to see have "Everybody" hung. At this time,just Obama. He has committed Treason against America,a VERY serious crime. He has Usurped the Presidency, a VERY Serious crime. He is a National Security Risk, Obama,if convicted of the Treason which he now stands accused of,Obama SHOULD BE EXECUTED. It would be an act of Societal Self-Defense.
Perkins Coie has got their hands full.
Not one court-not one grand jury has evr gone your way.You are obsessed trying evry angle and then some to try to convict the potus on at the most flimsy evidence.You are a sick puppy who calls 53 percent of the country treasonous and its clear in your dippy little mind that a fair trial for OBAMA isnt in the cards-in fact you would be ruled as bias by a judge.You claim everything from the ucmj to the bible to terrorism to try to have him removed-in fact you claimed you arrested him why wasnt it on the news-oh yes you say that the networks were censored from reporting that.Face it youve burned your bridges and ther is nothing even oily taitz isnt filing suits anymore so its time to grow up and qquit wasting everybodys time..

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Not one court-not one grand jury has evr gone your way.You are obsessed trying evry angle and then some to try to convict the potus on at the most flimsy evidence.You are a sick puppy who calls 53 percent of the country treasonous and its clear in your dippy little mind that a fair trial for OBAMA isnt in the cards-in fact you would be ruled as bias by a judge.You claim everything from the ucmj to the bible to terrorism to try to have him removed-in fact you claimed you arrested him why wasnt it on the news-oh yes you say that the networks were censored from reporting that.Face it youve burned your bridges and ther is nothing even oily taitz isnt filing suits anymore so its time to grow up and qquit wasting everybodys time..
Not everyone that voted for Obama is complicit with him. Many were just duped by him.like YOU. Obama did not snare me in his insidious net. I call Obama treasonous. I call those who know it and look the other way,Misprisioners of Treason.
mike

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone that voted for Obama is complicit with him. Many were just duped by him.like YOU. Obama did not snare me in his insidious net. I call Obama treasonous. I call those who know it and look the other way,Misprisioners of Treason.
If i voted for ROMMEL i no doubt would be duped-if i believe your half assed lies i wouls be duped and if i bought what you doomsayers are putting out i would be duped and this country would be a mess...

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>If i voted for ROMMEL i no doubt would be duped-if i believe your half assed lies i wouls be duped and if i bought what you doomsayers are putting out i would be duped and this country would be a mess...
As I said. You were duped by Obama.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>If i voted for ROMMEL i no doubt would be duped-if i believe your half assed lies i wouls be duped and if i bought what you doomsayers are putting out i would be duped and this country would be a mess...
Go ahead. Keep your head in the sand,up Obama's ass or wherever you have been storing it. You should take it out,dust it off and start using your brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••