http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XW0j0smt8fYXX&feature=sha re
I agree. You are.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
More Nuts from Bob
Obama,Putin,Pelos,Reid. Those are "More Nuts".
mike

Cookeville, TN

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the communists and traitors of America.
Tell me something dimbulb why do you issue indictments that no court recongises why do you scream murder at the courts because they wont take your side why.YOU HAVE NOTHING NOTHING you have is paranoia a full blown case of it..

Swift Water,NY

#26 Dec 31, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something dimbulb why do you issue indictments that no court recongises why do you scream murder at the courts because they wont take your side why.YOU HAVE NOTHING NOTHING you have is paranoia a full blown case of it..
The day WILL come when those who have looked the other way regarding Obama's Fraud and Treason WILL be tried for Treason and complicity and misprision with Treason. Ever hear of the Nuremberg trial. The documents that are issued are called "Presentments". Seee the Fifth Amendment. Recently,one of those so called Judges ruled using a "Miracle on 34th Street" case that isn't even a reak case precedent. He said something to the effect that he wasn't going to dispute Obama's bona-fides because he was recognized as President. Obama has never been "President" and that Judge is malfeasant.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#27 Dec 31, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
The day WILL come when those who have looked the other way regarding Obama's Fraud and Treason WILL be tried for Treason and complicity and misprision with Treason. Ever hear of the Nuremberg trial. The documents that are issued are called "Presentments". Seee the Fifth Amendment. Recently,one of those so called Judges ruled using a "Miracle on 34th Street" case that isn't even a reak case precedent. He said something to the effect that he wasn't going to dispute Obama's bona-fides because he was recognized as President. Obama has never been "President" and that Judge is malfeasant.
Hey dimbulb i may not be a lawyer but in order to convict somebody of treason you have to have[A;three witnesses testifying to the act B;A confession verbally or written OR C; overwhelming evidence in favor of conviction]You have nothing and those writs you seem so fond of issuing is only good to wipe your butt with and accusing me of treason wont cut it so what are you going do try me before a peoples HERR FREISLER because you couldnt convict the president of stepping on a crack in the sidewalk..
Rusty Trombone

Wellsboro, PA

#28 Dec 31, 2012
If Laity is nuts then he is a good lay. The crazy guys I pick up give the best rim jobs and even give a reach around (which is a rusty trombone) to me.
mike

United States

#29 Jan 1, 2013
In your guts you know hes nuts ROBERT LAITY//

Swift Water,NY

#30 Jan 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dimbulb i may not be a lawyer but in order to convict somebody of treason you have to have[A;three witnesses testifying to the act B;A confession verbally or written OR C; overwhelming evidence in favor of conviction]You have nothing and those writs you seem so fond of issuing is only good to wipe your butt with and accusing me of treason wont cut it so what are you going do try me before a peoples HERR FREISLER because you couldnt convict the president of stepping on a crack in the sidewalk..
The requirement is TWO persons who have witnessed the treasonous Acts. His treason has been established,published and documented by the BBC and other media. Evidence need not be "overwhelming" just that there is proof that it occurred and was committed by Obama.Obama IS going down.See 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381.

Swift Water,NY

#31 Jan 7, 2013
Rusty Trombone wrote:
If Laity is nuts then he is a good lay. The crazy guys I pick up give the best rim jobs and even give a reach around (which is a rusty trombone) to me.
Is that why you love Obama,because he is GAY like you?

Swift Water,NY

#32 Jan 7, 2013
mike wrote:
In your guts you know hes nuts ROBERT LAITY//
You cannot speak on the matter of what others "know",only what you believe YOU know.
mike

United States

#33 Jan 7, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
The requirement is TWO persons who have witnessed the treasonous Acts. His treason has been established,published and documented by the BBC and other media. Evidence need not be "overwhelming" just that there is proof that it occurred and was committed by Obama.Obama IS going down.See 18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381.
Yeah right you havent succeded you never will.You say hes going down well how are you gonna do it.Besides it three not two and you dont have either and i doubt you ot it from THE BBC they know better than that.Again place your evidence here on TOPIX hard clear evidence not your fantasies..
mike

United States

#34 Jan 7, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot speak on the matter of what others "know",only what you believe YOU know.
WE; know your nuts..

Swift Water,NY

#35 Jan 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right you havent succeded you never will.You say hes going down well how are you gonna do it.Besides it three not two and you dont have either and i doubt you ot it from THE BBC they know better than that.Again place your evidence here on TOPIX hard clear evidence not your fantasies..
It is two persons,you airheaded Obamatoid.

I have written almost 27,000 comments. It is already ON Topix.

Swift Water,NY

#36 Jan 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>WE; know your nuts..
The group that you refer to as "We" knows nothing.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#37 Jan 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
The group that you refer to as "We" knows nothing.
Thats more than you got which in your case is less than nothing-in fact i doubt you even got a license to practice law..
mike

Cookeville, TN

#38 Jan 14, 2013
MR LAITY what would happen if do win huh-whose next BIDEN the speaker..tell you gonna try to disenfranchise millions-[including myself]who have similar parentage say why dont you go after ORLY TAITZ she ran for the SENATE and she wasnt even born here[RUSSIA] doesnt it according to your definition of what a citizen is makes her ineligable.See if you can answer that after you get your foot out of your mouth...

Swift Water,NY

#39 Jan 19, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thats more than you got which in your case is less than nothing-in fact i doubt you even got a license to practice law..
I never said that I had one. I practice Administrative Law in the Federal Sector. No license is required to do ao.

Swift Water,NY

#40 Jan 19, 2013
mike wrote:
MR LAITY what would happen if do win huh-whose next BIDEN the speaker..tell you gonna try to disenfranchise millions-[including myself]who have similar parentage say why dont you go after ORLY TAITZ she ran for the SENATE and she wasnt even born here[RUSSIA] doesnt it according to your definition of what a citizen is makes her ineligable.See if you can answer that after you get your foot out of your mouth...
There are two offices that REQUIRE that one be born on U.S. Soil in addition to having had two American Parents at the time of one's birth. Those are President and Vice-President. NONE but Natural Born Americans can BE President or V-P. As I said,Boehner is technically the President of the US,unless of course HE isn't a Natural Born American.

A Senator need not be Natural Born but must be naturalized. Taitz can never BE V-P or President.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#41 Jan 19, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that I had one. I practice Administrative Law in the Federal Sector. No license is required to do ao.
Thats like saying a dentist can do open heart surgery.He most likely would kill the patient.You on the other hand have very little legal experience and cant argue a case in front of a troop of boy scouts.All you got is accusations that cant hold water and its clear from previous cases that you dont have a legal leg to stand on and im not a lawyer..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cannon Proposal A Brilliant Idea ! Brilliant ! 20 min Piel 22
God has HAD ENOUGH with America and has handed ... 1 hr Piel 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dudley 20,710
Gangs on The 911 List 4 hr Lol 2
Predicted; Full national collapse, military dic... 4 hr Preacher 49
No Income for the Spiders or Ghetto 4 hr Preacher 2
No Truyencias... Paralyze the Enemy 5 hr WATCHDOG 2

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages