Yes!!!
Hulu

Westwood, NJ

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Yes for sure!
Bravo

Westwood, NJ

#4 Mar 14, 2011
From what he writes I would have to say yes.
Eddie

Saddle River, NJ

#5 Mar 20, 2011
Robert Laity "If Obama is convicted of Treason,he is subject to the DEATH Penalty. He could be shot by a firing squad. He would be shot more than "Twice".
18USC,Part 1,Chapter 115,Sec.2381 "
A True nut job
Bagger

Hillsdale, NJ

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Eddie

Westwood, NJ

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Robert Laity-"You hear my silent words on a screen "Shouting"? Did I tell you that I went about in Public insulting people? I do NOT back down from a good debate.I have been many times insulted on this forum. I have the right to make retort in kind. i am not angry at all. I am,however, adamant that Obama should bbe Arrested for treason and fraud.Those who do not respect the law and our constitution may call themselves Americans but they are AINOs kissing the ANUS of a fraud named Obama. Americans are not only "entitled" to "reasonable access to a decent life". Americans have a RIGHT to the "Pursuit of Happiness" as well as a RIGHT to "Redress of Grievances" against the Government. Didn't you learn that in Civics Class? America is Broken and Broke. Arresting Obama for his crimes would be a step in the right direction in attempting repairs."
Eddie

Westwood, NJ

#8 Mar 25, 2011
Sam

Bronx, NY

#10 May 22, 2011
After reading his posts I agree Robert Laity is a Nut Job!
Bravo

Westwood, NJ

#11 May 22, 2011
This was posted by Silly from Dumas, TX. to Robert Laity...

"The closest you ever came to being an attorney was as a cleaner at a courthouse, your frivilous birther lawsuit was thrown out of court, you post slander and lies without any actual physical proof to back up any of the lies you spread, and you consistently post links to foriegn based extremist anti-USA & anti-President Obama web sites and you cite articles which you admit you wrote yourself.

In short you are a clueless un-American anarchist agitator, a liar and a fraud. No real American listens to a thing you say, which is why you have to write articles on Australian BLOGS, and cite Canadian BLOGS, instead of being able to cite real American news sources. You are a laughingstock, and New York makes it clear that it does not claim you as one of it's own, as does the USA.

Begone troll, your entire cause, and your frivolous lawsuit, were proven in court to be baseless, worthless, and a waste of time, and you are a waste of Earth's breathable atmosphere

If anyone is a traitor to America, it is you, and I wholeheartedly endorse a lengthy prison term for your anarchy, slander, frivilousness, and threats against the President. Actually, I endorse the death penalty for your crimes. You should turn yourself in immediately so you can be treated at a mental health facility as soon as possible, in order to be able to be declared fit to stand trial before being executed."
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#12 May 22, 2011
Why he a nutjob? Jus because he has a different perspective than you do?

Why don't all y'all hippies head over to a real communist country where they share your belief in censorship and let this country heal itself from your wicked ways.

If you open up yo mind and listen to the brother, you jus might learn something. Word
notorangeman

Hatfield, PA

#13 May 23, 2011
He is such a big nutjob his testicales hang down to his knees.
Sam

Bronx, NY

#14 May 24, 2011
Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The closest you ever came to being an attorney was as a cleaner at a courthouse, your frivilous birther lawsuit was thrown out of court, you post slander and lies without any actual physical proof to back up any of the lies you spread, and you consistently post links to foriegn based extremist anti-USA & anti-President Obama web sites and you cite articles which you admit you wrote yourself.
In short you are a clueless un-American anarchist agitator, a liar and a fraud. No real American listens to a thing you say, which is why you have to write articles on Australian BLOGS, and cite Canadian BLOGS, instead of being able to cite real American news sources. You are a laughingstock, and New York makes it clear that it does not claim you as one of it's own, as does the USA.
Begone troll, your entire cause, and your frivolous lawsuit, were proven in court to be baseless, worthless, and a waste of time, and you are a waste of Earth's breathable atmosphere
If anyone is a traitor to America, it is you, and I wholeheartedly endorse a lengthy prison term for your anarchy, slander, frivilousness, and threats against the President. Actually, I endorse the death penalty for your crimes. You should turn yourself in immediately so you can be treated at a mental health facility as soon as possible, in order to be able to be declared fit to stand trial before being executed.
Smokin Joe

Wyandanch, NY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
Why don't all y'all hippies head over to a real communist country where they share your belief in censorship and let this country heal itself from your wicked ways.
If you open up yo mind and listen to the brother, you jus might learn something. Word
Robert Laity is a Nut Job and if you don't already know this there is something wrong with you
mike

Crossville, TN

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Robert Laity-"You hear my silent words on a screen "Shouting"? Did I tell you that I went about in Public insulting people? I do NOT back down from a good debate.I have been many times insulted on this forum. I have the right to make retort in kind. i am not angry at all. I am,however, adamant that Obama should bbe Arrested for treason and fraud.Those who do not respect the law and our constitution may call themselves Americans but they are AINOs kissing the ANUS of a fraud named Obama. Americans are not only "entitled" to "reasonable access to a decent life". Americans have a RIGHT to the "Pursuit of Happiness" as well as a RIGHT to "Redress of Grievances" against the Government. Didn't you learn that in Civics Class? America is Broken and Broke. Arresting Obama for his crimes would be a step in the right direction in attempting repairs."
Your problem in life is your not a lawyer you have no proof and your screaming arrest him wont get you anywhere.You spout parts of the constitution and yet you do not understand any of it.You and LAITY are a peice of work and when you post expect people to disagree with you thats in the constitution too you know
Reality Check

Brentwood, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Robert Laity is a threat to America.
mike

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
I wish you take your own advice..

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
Robert Laity is a threat to America.
Only to the communists and traitors of America.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20 Dec 28, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem in life is your not a lawyer you have no proof and your screaming arrest him wont get you anywhere.You spout parts of the constitution and yet you do not understand any of it.You and LAITY are a peice of work and when you post expect people to disagree with you thats in the constitution too you know
Disagree as much as you want. I am not going away. Obama IS a TRAITOR and must be arrested.
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree as much as you want. I am not going away. Obama IS a TRAITOR and must be arrested.
You're a TOOL...

&fe ature=share

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Bently 19,219
Great Job Mr. President 5 hr truth-facts 188
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 8 hr barefoot2626 333
I'm so sick of gays (Feb '14) 8 hr concac 77
Dems block the Expatriate Act of 2014 10 hr truth-facts 1
need help scoring in dmv let me kno 11 hr dcd 2
The JOHN (NY) CREGO clued links to a DEADLY STO... 17 hr Diana Vickery 9
•••
•••
•••