who is the pain doctor that writes meds now that Salerian is out

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2013
Patient in pain

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I am in need of a pain management doctor who will help me now that Salerian has been shut down
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Patient in pain wrote:
I am in need of a pain management doctor who will help me now that Salerian has been shut down
I wish I was able to help you out....I got lucky and my rhuematologist that referred me out for pain management, agreed to write my meds until I can find another pain doctor. I would go this route and maybe contact your original doctor that referred u to a pain doctor and see if they will help you. I have spoken to a few other patients of Salerian's that I met thru Topix and all are suffering.....which is very sad. I dont know what the reason is that you have to go to pain management or what area you are from but if I run across another caring and compassionate doctor like Salerian I can let you know. Im not even sure of issues with pain are even the reason you were going to him....I apologize for just assuming that. If you weren't going to him for any pain related problem then Im guessing you would be seeing him for depression, anxiety, or another psychological issues. I was actually going to him for treatment with both. Like I said, I just got lucky with my rhuematologist. He does not prescribe narcotic pain meds and doesn't even like prescribing them. But, since I have been a patient of his for over 10 yrs he is helping me until I can find another doctor. I hope Salerian will get his license back....I think eventually he will but that's not helping any of us at this time. I have seen other post of people saying there is another doctor that treats patients like Salerian and is all for narcotic pain meds but I dont know who he is and even if someone has a name its very unlikely they will post it due to having that doctor shut down too. Its sad that this is what it has come to....in all honesty its ridiculous that CPP cant get the help they need. Leave me a way to contact you and if I run across another compassionate doctor I will definitely let you know. Have a good night!
neverwill

Germany

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Dr. Salerian Will Not Get his License Back But he Will End Up in The Penitentiary. He has Been Charged With Conspiracy To Misuse a DEA Registration. He won't get getting anything back but an indictment. Don't be looking for anything out of Dr. Salerian but a GUILTY PLEA before the U. S. District Court Judge and then he will be sentenced in the Federal Prison by the judge. That is what you can expect.
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2012
neverwill wrote:
Dr. Salerian Will Not Get his License Back But he Will End Up in The Penitentiary. He has Been Charged With Conspiracy To Misuse a DEA Registration. He won't get getting anything back but an indictment. Don't be looking for anything out of Dr. Salerian but a GUILTY PLEA before the U. S. District Court Judge and then he will be sentenced in the Federal Prison by the judge. That is what you can expect.
So mr know it all.....when or where did this information come about? I think you are full of it....
Patient in pain

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Thanks,"Who are you to judge"I was seeing him for both also adhd and i am suffering really bad right now.and my regular dr. will not he justs wants me to have surgery and doesnt guarantee that it will help so i choose not to go through that because if it doesnt help then I would be in a world of hate..So you can contact me at...SherryBlankenship48@yahoo .com and thanks so much for your help
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2012
neverwill wrote:
Dr. Salerian Will Not Get his License Back But he Will End Up in The Penitentiary. He has Been Charged With Conspiracy To Misuse a DEA Registration. He won't get getting anything back but an indictment. Don't be looking for anything out of Dr. Salerian but a GUILTY PLEA before the U. S. District Court Judge and then he will be sentenced in the Federal Prison by the judge. That is what you can expect.
I think your post did not have anything to do with the what the topic of this forum was about. I think the original post was asking where they MIGHT be able to locate another doctor since "salerian is out".....let me go back and read it again.....wait....maybe you should go back and read it again. If you are not able to respond appropriately then just leave it alone. Have a lovely day!
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Patient in pain wrote:
Thanks,"Who are you to judge"I was seeing him for both also adhd and i am suffering really bad right now.and my regular dr. will not he justs wants me to have surgery and doesnt guarantee that it will help so i choose not to go through that because if it doesnt help then I would be in a world of hate..So you can contact me at...SherryBlankenship48@yahoo .com and thanks so much for your help
U are very welcome. Im not sure what that other post was about but it was completely off topic. Lol.....just another pissed off person most likely making up more lies about the doctor. If what he said is true then that's the 1stdoctor I have heard that. But....back to the subject. Im sorry you are not doing well. I will keep in touch with you. Hope you have a good night
Patient in pain

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Who Are You To Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
U are very welcome. Im not sure what that other post was about but it was completely off topic. Lol.....just another pissed off person most likely making up more lies about the doctor. If what he said is true then that's the 1stdoctor I have heard that. But....back to the subject. Im sorry you are not doing well. I will keep in touch with you. Hope you have a good night
I agree he or she is just spreading more rumors but thanks so much for your help and have a good day to you
pancake maker

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Jun 9, 2012
dr. no
nonsense

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2012
pancake maker wrote:
dr. no
???? What does this mean?
youdontknowcrap

Kristianstad, Sweden

#11 Jun 9, 2012
You people dont know what you are talking about. This doctor is done and cant write anything but a bad check.
nonsense

United States

#12 Jun 9, 2012
youdontknowcrap wrote:
You people dont know what you are talking about. This doctor is done and cant write anything but a bad check.
Apparently you dont know what you are talking about. His license is currently still TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED and nothing more. Its not a final decision as of today and people are spreading alot of nonsense rumors and lies that aren't true. As far as the comment that was left above about being charged for misuse of his license is complete bullcrap. Unless you have proof or facts to back up your statement then you need yo stop being childish and spreading more lies and rumors that are definitely NOT true. So with that being said.....how do YOU know for sure thia doctor is done? You dont. Not sure what lies you have heard but all you are doing is adding to them. Stop posting nonsense
Patient in pain

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 9, 2012
This post isn't about whether he is done or not it is about who is the patients seeing now for help
sepro42

Bluefield, WV

#17 Oct 25, 2012
i would like for all you people that judge us for takeing medication for the illness we have i hope you no bad luck but i would like for you haters to walk a mile in my shoes because it can not be done dr salerian is a great dr and he has helped people that needed help all the dea has done is took out our medication and put more drugs on the street like heroin and crack for the duggies but who cares they do not go to jail they do it every day hell i got neighbors that sale more dope than the dr wrote got new cars new four wheelers new homes and rolls of money now you are makeing the drug dealersrich and want to put a innocent man trying to help people that need help so keep your dam nose out of this situation if you wasnt wondering you would not be on here posting your bull shit so all i got to say is all you that are against pain management id love for you to walk that mile so keep your bull to yourself you are not the judge snd the udge and dea , fbi has caused people to being in worse condition than ever as long as they do have pain and not just for the hell of it i can relate and you can call me a druddie if you want if the good lord did not want the medication for the people dont you think he would of not let theme ever invent it so judgethe that the will not be judged thanks and have a nice day and any way like you are really concerned about us that suffer god bless you
exactly

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2012
sepro42 wrote:
i would like for all you people that judge us for takeing medication for the illness we have i hope you no bad luck but i would like for you haters to walk a mile in my shoes because it can not be done dr salerian is a great dr and he has helped people that needed help all the dea has done is took out our medication and put more drugs on the street like heroin and crack for the duggies but who cares they do not go to jail they do it every day hell i got neighbors that sale more dope than the dr wrote got new cars new four wheelers new homes and rolls of money now you are makeing the drug dealersrich and want to put a innocent man trying to help people that need help so keep your dam nose out of this situation if you wasnt wondering you would not be on here posting your bull shit so all i got to say is all you that are against pain management id love for you to walk that mile so keep your bull to yourself you are not the judge snd the udge and dea , fbi has caused people to being in worse condition than ever as long as they do have pain and not just for the hell of it i can relate and you can call me a druddie if you want if the good lord did not want the medication for the people dont you think he would of not let theme ever invent it so judgethe that the will not be judged thanks and have a nice day and any way like you are really concerned about us that suffer god bless you
AMEN! The ignorant comments some of these people post is because they are either not educated or they are just plain stupid. Opioid pain medication is a life saver for some people and it could possibly prolong their lifespan because they are not suffering from chronic pain. What causes death is someone that has to suffer with debilitating pain everyday of their life. It's sad that some people are too close minded to see this. What has become of our society?
Protect Your Rights

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Protect Your Rights wrote:
Please join other chronic pain patients as they fight for their rights on Monday, October 29th, 9:30am at 899 North Capital St NE, Washington, DC.day This is a very important day so if at all possible please try to attend. Are you tired of being second guessed as a patient? Are you tired of being turned away at the pharmacy? Are you tired of not being treated fairly by the medical community? Just because you, a family member, or friend has to rely on narcotic pain medication for an illness or injury does not make you a criminal. You or your loved ones do not deserve the criticism associated with these medications. Come and let your voice be heard!! This is not a meeting to defend any doctor....but it is for you....the ones that are not being treated properly, fairly, or anyone that has had to deal with the criticism or stigma associated with the control of pain with narcotic pain medication. If you don't stand up for your rights no one else will either. There is power in numbers....Let's make a change! Nobody should have to suffer with pain!!! Please come and be present....bring your friends, family, other chronic pain patients,etc. Let's make a change in the way chronic pain is looked down upon in our society today. This is an important day so please try your best to be present and be heard! Godbless!
CORRECTION: the time has changed to 8:30am instead of 9:30. Please try your best to attend. Word of mouth travels quickly so make sure you let anyone and everyone has know that they are welcome to attend. This is not just limited to Dr Salerian's patients. If you or anyone you know would like to stand up for your rights please come. There is power in numbers so please try your best to attend at 8:30am. One man cannot fight this battle alone. He is fighting for any and all chronic pain sufferers and for the right to be treated with respect. It's sad that we have to fight for this to be a right! We will see you at 8:30 Monday morning.
Kaa

Olney, MD

#20 Apr 27, 2013
Who Are You To Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
So mr know it all.....when or where did this information come about? I think you are full of it....
He got it from the courts of Virginia . Where he is finally getting tried for 36 counts for hurting ppl. I understand not all of his patients were drug dealers but he was
Mourning father

Burke, VA

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Press release on Salerian's indictment:
http://www.justice.gov/usao/vaw/news/2013/sal...

The story of my 20-year-old son, who died in February 2010 from taking the dose of methadone prescribed by Dr. Salerian:
www.aboutalenjsalerianmd.com

Salerian denies it all and is having a fundraiser at his home in May:
www.salerianbrain.com
Marigold

Washington, DC

#22 Oct 21, 2013
neverwill wrote:
Dr. Salerian Will Not Get his License Back But he Will End Up in The Penitentiary. He has Been Charged With Conspiracy To Misuse a DEA Registration. He won't get getting anything back but an indictment. Don't be looking for anything out of Dr. Salerian but a GUILTY PLEA before the U. S. District Court Judge and then he will be sentenced in the Federal Prison by the judge. That is what you can expect.
You sound like you are really off you meds!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 18,880
Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations (Feb '07) 8 hr jwg 17
“No Strategy” __ Obama Lied To America 11 hr odumbo 2
The Funeral at Ferguson was Race Hustlers Theater 15 hr Logan 3
thank god no walmart in ukraine nor russia illi... (Jul '13) 17 hr greenfrog4910 2
ART LEE tothe FLD-3638 to the GLD- 3063 NYS lic... 21 hr Diana Vickery 6
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Male colleague called ... Fri BS Police 3
•••
•••
Washington, DC Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••