DOJ [Obama's Gestapo] Spies on All ...

DOJ [Obama's Gestapo] Spies on All Media

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

DanCollins888

Bonney Lake, WA

#1 May 21, 2013
.
DOJ [Obama's Gestapo] Spies on "All Media" __ claims they are security risks.

All media Liberal/Socialist and Truth/Mongers are being spied on by Obama's Gestapo.

Let me see if I remember "In the Interest of National Security 101"...

98% of what is classified in the interest of national security is "career protection" [classified for 30-50 years] and the remaining 2% is ignored as unreliable intelligence.

DOJ [Obama's Gestapo] sees "nothing wrong or illegal" when Obama has Bin Laden killed and proceeds to "tell the entire enemy world" the [Highly Classified] SEAL planning and training process and execution procerure for the [Highly Classified] operation.

Based upon the information Obama "leaked" a month later a thirty-man SEAL team was ambushed and killed.

Turn a blind eye on Obama's treason __ and by all means encourage DOJ [Obama's Gestapo] to spy on AP and FOX News [and all media].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary’s First 11 min MAGAfiggypops 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min Agree 21,446
If Voter ID law is passed will there even be a ... 23 min Lol 3
Coward 24 min MAGAfiggypops 3
nra 54 min SmokinJoe 3
All the President’s Felons 1 hr Terrence 1
Republican quote of the day. 2 hr Multimedia 5

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages