senator kaine knows there was no brea...

senator kaine knows there was no break into oakwood yvette owns door by mom

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

KAINE

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 29, 2013
DEAR SENATORS

ANNETE IS WITH DRONE IN COLSPR ILLEGAL CPMS OSD TRACKPHONE, DARPA

YVETTE HAD KEYS TO THE FRONT DOOR OAKWOOD THE LOCKS WERE NOT CHANGED MOM BROKE DOOR, 06, OLD DOOR DOWNSTAIRS DAD PUT IN SCREEN THAT WAS FALLING OFF 40 PLUS YEAR OLD DOOR, AND INSIDE SAME, OFF O THE HINGES. ANNETTE LIED, OUTSIDE SHE IS A CON ARTIST, SET UP, NO PICTURES, MY ICE MAKER INSIDE AND ON IT GERALD AND I PUT BELONGS TO YVETTE, AND IF TAKE N ANNETE STOLE, AND GREASE IN THE STOVE WAS BY ANNETTE 06 DINNER THANKSGIVEN CUT THU ALUMINUM, AND GREASE POURED OUT, ANNETTE COVERS UP HER STUPIDNESS., I COOKED THE DINNER
I've been going to Centre Port RV, now called Corbin's RV for several years now and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because I thought that they were the only game in town. The fact that I am giving one star is being overly generous and I don't have the option of anything less. If you think for one second that these guys have fixed your RV just because you've paid your fee, let the games begin and release the hounds! Every attempted repair required two to three trips. I recently took my RV in to have a mirror replaced. I thought that it was a pretty simple repair. Close to two months later and my pockets almost a thousand dollars lighter, the work was completed. Three days later my family went on vacation and the mirror fell off on the highway! Wait, that's not even the best part! They didn't believe that they were at fault as "there was an issue" with the door's stability where the mirror was mounted. An insurance claim was filed and it took more than a month for them to make the repair. Once I picked it up I realized that the electronics in the mirror weren't functioning. I took it back and it sat and sat and sat some more. When I asked about the hold up I was told, "We're just too busy." "You're too busy to fix a mistake that you made? You've already cashed my check..." Buyer beware with this crew. They don't just do shoddy work, they pretty much could care less about the service that they provide or the safety of your family once they have your

senator KAINE HAS THIS COMPLAINT ON RV CENTREPORT AND RV CORBIN

SENATOR KAINE, ALL AMERICA IS RIP OFF, CORBIN, DID THIS AND MANY, AND ALL HE IS DOING IS COLLECTING FEES FOR STORAGE, SO THAT IN THE END THE RV WOULD BE HIS, THIS IS THE 'TRICKERY OF USA'

SENATE FLOOR

FOUR WINDS ARE EASY TO SALE, AND MINT CONDITIONS., AND NOTICE THE MISSOR, AND OTHER STUFF SHE HAD REPAIRED AND COST MUCH, INSURANCE., THIS IS THE WAY OF CORBIN MADE UP STUFF, EVEN WITH MIND COST OVER 3000K, WHEN REINS RV REPAIRED FIRST, AND IT WAS NEW, AND WORKING, CORBIN TAKES OFF PARTS., AND PUTS OLD IN.,
SENATOR KAINE LOOK INTO CROOK RV CENTREPORT FOUR WINDS AND THEFT BY ANNETTE
COBRIN IS A CROOK
SENATOR KAINE KNOWS THAT RV CENTREPORT CORBIN IS A CROOK, HE WILL LOOK INTO
V/R
GERALD J
ESQ SOSOSOSOSOSOO
SENATOR KAINE KNOWS THERE WAS NO BREAK INTO OAKWOOD YVETTE OWNS DOOR BY MOM

KAINE RECEIVED 1035 AM EST, HIS OFFICE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress and Mr. President: Answer To Prescript... 8 hr Answer Right Here 26
Big Pharma Kickbacks To Providers Influence Pre... 8 hr WATCHDOG 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Whatever happened to FBI HRT sniper, Lon Horiuchi (Feb '12) 14 hr Genmar 384
American Universities - Irrelevant To Election Sun NvilleNed 2
French Classes for Adults in DC and Alexandria Sun FrenchAcademyDC 1
French classes for kids with the French Academy Sun FrenchAcademyDC 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages