Neighbor Charged With Poisoning Famil...

Neighbor Charged With Poisoning Family Dog With Anti-Freeze

There are 254 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Feb 8, 2007, titled Neighbor Charged With Poisoning Family Dog With Anti-Freeze. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Some people love dogs, some people don't. But can you imagine someone who would poison one -- with anti-freeze? A Laurel man stands charged with animal cruelty in the death of his next door neighbor's dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Jody B

Arlington, VA

#116 Jan 8, 2008
Molly wrote:
Alright, did you people read this article? Do you know anything about the case? Amy was my dog, and my family loved her very much. We did not let her roam, we did not leave her out. She was not a barking dog and she did not leave the yard to recieve jack's poison--he left it on our property. Some of you are sick; there is no excuse in the world to poison someone else's pet without confronting them first. All you self-centered people need to deal with your own sleep issues or whatever and stop blaming it on others and their pets. Now stop making this our fault just let it be.
I'm so sorry that this happend to you.

I only hope that the insensitive a-holes on this thread get a heaping helping of the misery during there lifetimes. And when they do, I hope someone will come along and give them a good kick while they are down.
Jody B

Arlington, VA

#117 Jan 8, 2008
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case. You dog nuts are stupid,rude, idiotic, and revolting. Everyone who has ever tried to resolve any problems with one of you about your mangy furbags knows that it is hopeless. I applaud anyone who is able to get rid of one of those stupid, yappy, fleabags without getting caught at it. The world needs a lot less dogs, and a lot less irresponsible, rude and idiotic dog owners.
I'd prefer to live with any mangy fleebitten furbag over some nutcase like you any day.

What a horrible lonely miserable person you must be.
Simon

UK

#118 Jan 22, 2008
There is no excuse when dog owners inflict nuisance and noise on innocent neighbours as a result of lack of care and neglect on pets they buy and fail to look after properly. Do we bring up kids the same when we decide to have children? NO. Dog owners should get what they deserve when barking dogs are the issue!
seriously

Detroit, MI

#119 Feb 11, 2008
What if all you "poison the dog" posters have amazingly loud crying babies that wake you up at all hours of the night, and that they grow up to be amazingly loud toddlers that annoy the hell out of your neighbors? Then you or your neighbor decide to either throw tainted toddler treats into your yard, or shoot your annoyingly loud children in the arse with a pellet gun. Use the proper channels to remedy the problem or get some earplugs idiots.
Jody B

United States

#120 Feb 12, 2008
seriously wrote:
What if all you "poison the dog" posters have amazingly loud crying babies that wake you up at all hours of the night, and that they grow up to be amazingly loud toddlers that annoy the hell out of your neighbors? Then you or your neighbor decide to either throw tainted toddler treats into your yard, or shoot your annoyingly loud children in the arse with a pellet gun. Use the proper channels to remedy the problem or get some earplugs idiots.
I think most of the "poison the dog" posters have children that grow up to be mean and cruel with little respect for life of any kind. The kind of kids you find lighting helpless puppies and kittens on fire.
Eagle Eye Yorkshire Yuk

UK

#121 Mar 20, 2008
3 years ago my dog got poisoned to see him peeing
black tar was heartbreaking, l know the man who did this ,he tried two years ago to poison my new
dog but he didnt eat this,however last week he managed to poison him his mouth and tongue was brown and l could put my hand on his chest and feel the inside of his ribcage, his bottom was black ,but the whites of his eyes were ok , if these go brown youve got big problems,however God
didnt let him die , and l coaxed him back with half grapes , then with fruit cocktail and cod liver oil capsules l dont do revenge because l have been trained in martial arts , but l do defence if i catch him hes got problems.
Rachael

UK

#122 Apr 10, 2008
My parents being harassed by their neighboures for the last 18 months they have had 120 eggs throw at their house including other objects. My parents arein their late sixties and my dad looks ill from all this. Last week he found his dog dead, blood comming from his back passage, he had been poisoned. How do we know he had been poisoned. He has a camera focused on the back where they have been having the problems with the neighboures and you can hear them moving about outside then you can hear the dog making a strange noise like he is choking and in pain before he dies. Where do these sick people come from? How can a person do this to a helpless animal is beyond me. To so this you would have to be a very very sick in the head person. What sort of kick were they after? I hold on to the belief that the majority of people are not like this even if they are not amimal lovers I have to believe this because otherwise i dont know if i would want to live in a world so full of these types of scumbags.
CKB

Bethesda, MD

#123 Apr 10, 2008
That is just evil.
fed up with the mess

United States

#124 Apr 10, 2008
People kill other people so why are so many folks on this post can't believe that someone would kill a dog? Please!!!

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

#125 Apr 10, 2008
Anyone think this man has a rage problem. Instead of just watching your pets how about watching your kids too. Without a doubt it will spill over.

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

#126 Apr 10, 2008
Rachael wrote:
My parents being harassed by their neighboures for the last 18 months they have had 120 eggs throw at their house including other objects. My parents arein their late sixties and my dad looks ill from all this. Last week he found his dog dead, blood comming from his back passage, he had been poisoned. How do we know he had been poisoned. He has a camera focused on the back where they have been having the problems with the neighboures and you can hear them moving about outside then you can hear the dog making a strange noise like he is choking and in pain before he dies. Where do these sick people come from? How can a person do this to a helpless animal is beyond me. To so this you would have to be a very very sick in the head person. What sort of kick were they after? I hold on to the belief that the majority of people are not like this even if they are not amimal lovers I have to believe this because otherwise i dont know if i would want to live in a world so full of these types of scumbags.
Sorry to say..Your dad needs a 12 gage and plenty of target practice. You are not going to come on my property and mess with my living.
Scurvy Dawg

Eton, GA

#127 Apr 10, 2008
ALW wrote:
What a jerk. What kind of person would do this to a pet? Animal Lover...you said it best!
a PG county pos animal hater. put him down.
Scurvy Dawg

Eton, GA

#128 Apr 10, 2008
set fire to every posible exit with motor oil and sterno.
Rachael wrote:
Scurvy Dawg

Eton, GA

#129 Apr 10, 2008
what do you know you have sex with pigs
johnnyboy wrote:
To all you dog lovers out there who starts out condemning that act. I USED to think like you (like oh, how could he do that etc) until about 6 months back (when my neighbour moved in). i got a dog myself, really like dogs but that doesnt stop me from going crazy cause my neighbour's dog starts barking late at night and early in the morning. Tried talking to him (5 times already),doesn't work. Our local council really doesnt care. Dont tell me to move (like some smart alecks have commented) cause i dont think the dog has more right to bark non-stop than i do to my peace of mind in my own home. Legal action, gimme a break.
It's so easy for some of you to condemn that man. Try not getting enough sleep for 6 months,no peace in your OWN home. Having a dog barking constantly is like having an alarm clock go off and you can't turn it off. Try it, just try it for 6 months and then come back here and sprout your holier than thou stuff. Some of you animal-lovers wouldnt even last a week of constant barking. I never considered myself an animal killer (tho i eat chicken)but 6 months of "Woh-Woh-Woh-Woh" and it's got to a point where it's him or me. I could blame it on my lack of sleep (temporary insanity) but in certain situations like these, the law is impotent,or plainly refuses to act becos noisy dogs aren't criminals per se; and the innocent suffers. Thus i have to revert to some form of natural justice, where killing becomes an acceptable solution. If an innocent party has to suffer, i'd rather it be the dog, than me. call me a violent, selfish sicko but lack of sleep kinda makes me feel that way.
As for noisy kids,i wouldnt poison them but i'd get those power air horns and give 'em a toot or two right in the ear. or maybe taser 'em. after which i'd flush them down the toilet.
mark s

AOL

#130 Apr 14, 2008
i just recently lost my dog max we took him to the vet the vet said she thoght it was antifreeze poisoning she said two other cases reported i just want say to who ever done this i hope u get cauht ps to whom is doing this i would like to whip your assssss
mark s

AOL

#131 Apr 14, 2008
Hi, my name is Adam and my friend/dog named Max was dieing and suffering a very serious illness, And whoever had anything to do with this I hope you are sorry and have a very sucky life !
mark s

AOL

#132 Apr 14, 2008
hi my name is mark my dogs was max who ever did horrbile thing to my dog ihopr u have a concuis ihope u burn in hellllllll
Adam

AOL

#133 Apr 14, 2008
Hi, my name is adam and i just recently had a dog/friend pass away and someone had to have gave him poison . Whoever that did this I hope that you have a horrible and suckish life and if you ever get near another one of my dogs or my house you won't live to see tomorrow and you wish it never happened !! So keep your ______ away ....
Cathy

Canada

#134 Apr 19, 2008
I can't believe what I am reading. For all of you who have poisoned a dog and laugh about it...you are sick, demented and a waste of skin. How dare you hurt or kill an animal. It's the owners fault that they can't control their dog. I really HATE!! people who are cruel to animals. I hope you all go straight to HELL...Losers!! Actually...you probaby will. I believe what goes around, comes around. Last year, my sick, fat neighbour poisoned my 3 year old Golden Retriever, who never barked, he just wanted to run around our fenced in backyard with the children. My neighbour doesn't like me, so he poisoned my dog, put sugar in my gas tank, poured gasoline on my lawn, etc. to get back at me for writing him a letter telling him to stop slandering my name around town. Fat Idiot. So to all of you animal murderers!!, remember, that barking dog didn't choose to live where it does,with stupid, dumb ass, retarded owners.
zarzura

Egypt

#135 May 13, 2008
Its strange how 'moral'people get about poisoning dogs that are a nuisance. Is it really immoral to get rid of the thousands of stray dogs that plague oour nights? Is our so called 'conscience' awake only as far as the things we are attached to and posses? What about all the other species which were shot out of extinction? What about cows that are slaughtered by the millions every day? Is our love of hamburgers the surce of ur morality and what makes one form of killing more just than another. Pet lovers, if you were really true would you not have reacted more profoundly about war and the thousands that are kiulled daily. I am afraid that what you call pet love is only superficial sentimentality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia ready to cooperate with Trump! Win! 2 min Civic Infidel 1
Surprise more undisclosed Russian connections 38 min District10 25
Is PBS News Hour Fake News Too? 40 min District10 10
Total shameless lying hypocrites have zero inte... 47 min Civic Infidel 2
Are democrats ashamed of losing to Trump? 50 min Civic Infidel 2
Did dems slip on bar of soap? 53 min Civic Infidel 2
End of Obama's Ebola Amnesty... 56 min Civic Infidel 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance