I'm so sorry that this happend to you.Alright, did you people read this article? Do you know anything about the case? Amy was my dog, and my family loved her very much. We did not let her roam, we did not leave her out. She was not a barking dog and she did not leave the yard to recieve jack's poison--he left it on our property. Some of you are sick; there is no excuse in the world to poison someone else's pet without confronting them first. All you self-centered people need to deal with your own sleep issues or whatever and stop blaming it on others and their pets. Now stop making this our fault just let it be.
I only hope that the insensitive a-holes on this thread get a heaping helping of the misery during there lifetimes. And when they do, I hope someone will come along and give them a good kick while they are down.