First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#21 Apr 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>PATRIOTSM is the last refuge of a scoundrel-no doubt you think of officers in that vein well all your spouting is hot air and the fact that i keep calling your bluff is proof of that..
you're not your, among others.

Bluff is proof? You're stuck in the 50's. You can't recall what someone just said to you let alone the meaning of a bluff.
mike

Crossville, TN

#22 Apr 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not your, among others.
Bluff is proof? You're stuck in the 50's. You can't recall what someone just said to you let alone the meaning of a bluff.
Still playing that little game of yours-when are you gonna give it up ill just keep mangling the english language if it pisses you off...
mike

United States

#23 Apr 30, 2013
SEE!What did i tell you BIG BONE BOY has disavoweled his oath to uphold the constitution he wants it destroyed replaced with a dictatorship..

District of Columbia

#24 Apr 30, 2013
mike wrote:
SEE!What did i tell you BIG BONE BOY has disavoweled his oath to uphold the constitution he wants it destroyed replaced with a dictatorship..
Let's get rid of all people named mike too.

What we have now is no longer democracy. You liberals put a shitstain on the constitution when you cast a vote for obama!
mike

Crossville, TN

#25 May 1, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get rid of all people named mike too.
What we have now is no longer democracy. You liberals put a shitstain on the constitution when you cast a vote for obama!
SEE-a black man gets elected president and hes all for destroying this country-better go down to lowes and buy those building materials for your camps

District of Columbia

#26 May 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>SEE-a black man gets elected president and hes all for destroying this country-better go down to lowes and buy those building materials for your camps
Now I know I've told you before, but I'll remind you again, I'm also half black. So don't start the racist crap with me. He's a liberal, non US born immigrant and is playing you suckers and this nation for all he can get. I hate him and you dummies who sold this country out.
mike

United States

#27 May 1, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know I've told you before, but I'll remind you again, I'm also half black. So don't start the racist crap with me. He's a liberal, non US born immigrant and is playing you suckers and this nation for all he can get. I hate him and you dummies who sold this country out.
LETS acquaint yo with something here-prior to 1863 the constitution would not have protected you because you were considered property not a citizen.Now you want to get rid of the constution a document which by the way contains the 13th and 14th amendments-now take that away and your a slave not a citizen..
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#28 May 1, 2013
You two should get a room!!!!!

Both extermes have their collective heads up their A**.

I may not agree with either one of you but I agree you both get to keep your rights (ALL of them).

Right wing - If you do not like free speach leave the USA.

Left wing - If you do not like the right to keep and bear arms leave the USA.

The rights are for ALL USA citizens and are not negotiable. You take them all or none of them. Without them we just become another Cuba, Russia, China, North Korea, etc.

The problem is while you two argue the politicians (both parties and independents too) are working to chip away at the rights a little at a time so we do not notice.

Started with 9/11 and the patriot act and continues to this day both parties are bipartisan on this issue.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#29 May 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>LETS acquaint yo with something here-prior to 1863 the constitution would not have protected you because you were considered property not a citizen.Now you want to get rid of the constution a document which by the way contains the 13th and 14th amendments-now take that away and your a slave not a citizen..
Prior to 1863 he could've also owned a lot of land and owned his own slaves. And, also support the confederacy like April Ellison, a black man in the south.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
mike

United States

#30 May 1, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to 1863 he could've also owned a lot of land and owned his own slaves. And, also support the confederacy like April Ellison, a black man in the south.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
TRUE but that was rare as a matter of fact it was against the law in several southern states to be against slavery and during the civil war you actually had to have papers to go from town to town in the south
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#31 May 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE but that was rare as a matter of fact it was against the law in several southern states to be against slavery and during the civil war you actually had to have papers to go from town to town in the south
But, it did occur. Louisiana sugar cane plantations had some black slave owners. No law against who owned them. You're right, it was rare.

The cruelty and the KKK occurred after the civil war to prevent the freed slaves from voting republican.

District of Columbia

#32 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>LETS acquaint yo with something here-prior to 1863 the constitution would not have protected you because you were considered property not a citizen.Now you want to get rid of the constution a document which by the way contains the 13th and 14th amendments-now take that away and your a slave not a citizen..
And this is why you're so ignorant and will amount to nothing more than an ingrown toenail. Black did not enter my family until 1936.

I am one who really cares little about any persons skin. On one side you have rangle, jackson, snoop dog, and host of other domestic scum with a grudge against whites. On another side you have politicians like clinton, biden, obama, byrd, reid, and others playing people for what they can get. Last you get the others who perpetuate it in the media, in advertising, and they call it news or entertainment that makes it okay for the skin to be a deciding factor for you to slander another and make your racist remarks. Go figure!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#33 May 2, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
But, it did occur. Louisiana sugar cane plantations had some black slave owners. No law against who owned them. You're right, it was rare.
The cruelty and the KKK occurred after the civil war to prevent the freed slaves from voting republican.
Nice to see a few out there realize who really formed the KKK and that no mater how hard you try you cannot erase history. These are just a few examples.
April 16, 1862
Republican President Lincoln signs bill abolishing slavery in District of Columbia; in Congress, 99% of Republicans vote yes, 83% of Democrats vote no
January 31, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican support, intense Democrat opposition
April 8, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate with 100% Republican support, 63% Democrat opposition
November 22, 1865
Republicans denounce Democrat legislature of Mississippi for enacting “black codes,” which institutionalized racial discrimination
April 9, 1866
Republican Congress overrides Democrat President Johnson’s veto; Civil Rights Act of 1866, conferring rights of citizenship on African-Americans, becomes law
May 10, 1866
U.S. House passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the laws to all citizens; 100% of Democrats vote no
June 8, 1866
U.S. Senate passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the law to all citizens; 94% of Republicans vote yes and 100% of Democrats vote no
January 8, 1867
Republicans override Democrat President Andrew Johnson’s veto of law granting voting rights to African-Americans in D.C.
July 19, 1867
Republican Congress overrides Democrat President Andrew Johnson’s veto of legislation protecting voting rights of African-Americans
March 30, 1868
Republicans begin impeachment trial of Democrat President Andrew Johnson, who declared:“This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government of white men”
October 7, 1868
Republicans denounce Democratic Party’s national campaign theme:“This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule”
October 22, 1868
While campaigning for re-election, Republican U.S. Rep. James Hinds (R-AR) is assassinated by Democrat terrorists who organized as the Ku Klux Klan
February 3, 1870
After passing House with 98% Republican support and 97% Democrat opposition, Republicans’ 15th Amendment is ratified, granting vote to all Americans regardless of race
June 22, 1870
Republican Congress creates U.S. Department of Justice, to safeguard the civil rights of African-Americans against Democrats in the South
February 28, 1871
Republican Congress passes Enforcement Act providing federal protection for African-American voters
April 20, 1871
Republican Congress enacts the Ku Klux Klan Act, outlawing Democratic Party-affiliated terrorist groups which oppressed African-Americans
October 18, 1871
After violence against Republicans in South Carolina, President Ulysses Grant deploys U.S. troops to combat Democrat terrorists who formed the Ku Klux Klan
mike

Crossville, TN

#34 May 2, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why you're so ignorant and will amount to nothing more than an ingrown toenail. Black did not enter my family until 1936.
I am one who really cares little about any persons skin. On one side you have rangle, jackson, snoop dog, and host of other domestic scum with a grudge against whites. On another side you have politicians like clinton, biden, obama, byrd, reid, and others playing people for what they can get. Last you get the others who perpetuate it in the media, in advertising, and they call it news or entertainment that makes it okay for the skin to be a deciding factor for you to slander another and make your racist remarks. Go figure!
Spunds like you got the racist problem evrytime i hit you with the truth you shout im calling you a n....r well your the one who forgets his heritage how your people literally had to fight for the right to serve your country and how your race is still fighting for it today.You claim you want to make this country but saying ill discrimate against liberals MUSLIMS and anybody who doesnt meet your narrow view of america well your as bad as those who chained your people to the plow..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton BLOOD CLOT Thread (Official) (Dec '12) 4 min TEA 35
Where is the Protest against the Dead Cops Voices 11 min TEA 2
Police Harassment 13 min TEA 5
Obama trying hard to be the worst President ever 16 min TEA 6
Dave Brodbeck Professor Algoma University Caugh... 1 hr REUTERS Breaking ... 1
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr okimar 101
Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 61
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:52 am PST

NFL 9:52AM
Gruden: Lately we haven't seen the DeSean we need
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
NBC Sports11:30 AM
Ravens sign Chris Greenwood
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Redskins have been this bad since the 1960s
Bleacher Report 1:04 PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes