help big bone boy stamp out democracy..

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2013
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!Help BIG BONE BOY stamp out democracy in this country as he gathers up disloyal AMERICANS and places them in camps then deports them or shoots like his IDOL HITLER.Yes lets raise funds to send him to DC so he can burn the constitution and help IMPALE OBAMA while he saves the good ole USA.Lets let him use the CAPITOL to showcase his mock trials -help him raise funds to erect a statue of JOE MACARTHY-yes AMERICA with BIG BONE as our protector we can sleep with one eye open as his secret police knocks on your door to take you away...

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2 Mar 28, 2013
mike wrote:
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!Help BIG BONE BOY stamp out democracy in this country as he gathers up disloyal AMERICANS and places them in camps then deports them or shoots like his IDOL HITLER.Yes lets raise funds to send him to DC so he can burn the constitution and help IMPALE OBAMA while he saves the good ole USA.Lets let him use the CAPITOL to showcase his mock trials -help him raise funds to erect a statue of JOE MACARTHY-yes AMERICA with BIG BONE as our protector we can sleep with one eye open as his secret police knocks on your door to take you away...
I'm all for deporting you liberal illegal aliens, impaling the piece of shit obama, I might be in DC, I like the courage Senator McCarthy displayed, and it's the civil militia obama has called on from the Nation of Islam you'd better watch out for.

Thanks for the vote of confidence traitor mikey!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for deporting you liberal illegal aliens, impaling the piece of shit obama, I might be in DC, I like the courage Senator McCarthy displayed, and it's the civil militia obama has called on from the Nation of Islam you'd better watch out for.
Thanks for the vote of confidence traitor mikey!
And yousay im crazy and thank GOD you arent in charge we be seeing AUSCHITZs being built around this country and goose stepping in the streets and dont thank me for exposing you-you do a good job of that yourself..

District of Columbia

#4 Mar 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>And yousay im crazy and thank GOD you arent in charge we be seeing AUSCHITZs being built around this country and goose stepping in the streets and dont thank me for exposing you-you do a good job of that yourself..
I lost a dad and uncle in Germany fighting the krouts. You can stop the the Nazi crap any time!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost a dad and uncle in Germany fighting the krouts. You can stop the the Nazi crap any time!
Yeah and my mothers homeland [GREAT BRITIAN was bombed by the NAZIS when she was a child-now you dont like me comparing you to the NAZIS-then you need to quit acting like one and it spelled KRAUT no krout..

District of Columbia

#6 Mar 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and my mothers homeland [GREAT BRITIAN was bombed by the NAZIS when she was a child-now you dont like me comparing you to the NAZIS-then you need to quit acting like one and it spelled KRAUT no krout..
Only you would give effort to properly spell the enemy...Figures. Regardless of your family history, you're a traitor for supporting and defending obama. He's the enemy of the country! NOT ME! I served this country and all he's done is bad-mouthed it ad taken from it....
mike

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you would give effort to properly spell the enemy...Figures. Regardless of your family history, you're a traitor for supporting and defending obama. He's the enemy of the country! NOT ME! I served this country and all he's done is bad-mouthed it ad taken from it....
You got a lotta hate in you you know that.You sit an claim your a great american but in reality your stupid-thats right stupid because you hate others having opinions of their own that differ from yours so you call us unfit traitors to this country and to be honest your nobody to me and in need of a good head doctor...

District of Columbia

#8 Mar 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You got a lotta hate in you you know that.You sit an claim your a great american but in reality your stupid-thats right stupid because you hate others having opinions of their own that differ from yours so you call us unfit traitors to this country and to be honest your nobody to me and in need of a good head doctor...
you're not your

I do have a lot of hatred. It's narrowly focused on one person. Doctors talk too much! You have an opinion about that?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not your
I do have a lot of hatred. It's narrowly focused on one person. Doctors talk too much! You have an opinion about that?
YEAH your a mental case...

District of Columbia

#10 Mar 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH your a mental case...
you're not your
mike

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not your
Still playing that game eh...
Henry

Ransomville, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
My first time here and Mike seems a little envious of Big Bone Boy.
mike

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Henry wrote:
Like hell...

District of Columbia

#14 Apr 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Still playing that game eh...
If this is a question, use a question mark. Bottom right hand area of the keyboard on most models. Dumbass!

District of Columbia

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Henry wrote:
mikey is a wanna be military colonel. He's intrigued by the uniform. Probably got use to them before he got booted from the institution.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
mikey is a wanna be military colonel. He's intrigued by the uniform. Probably got use to them before he got booted from the institution.
Your long on mouth and short on ears again you wanna make a federal case out of it go to the JAG-im sure they could use a laugh..

District of Columbia

#17 Apr 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your long on mouth and short on ears again you wanna make a federal case out of it go to the JAG-im sure they could use a laugh..
You say the same tired old crap everyday. Nothing new to add?

Tell me mikey, I notice all you do is go from topic to topic attacking people. Have you ever thought to contribute?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the same tired old crap everyday. Nothing new to add?
Tell me mikey, I notice all you do is go from topic to topic attacking people. Have you ever thought to contribute?
You can say the same thing about yourself as all you do is attack attack attack those who dont go along with you as to me contributing i do-mostly in exposing you as a fraud..

District of Columbia

#19 Apr 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You can say the same thing about yourself as all you do is attack attack attack those who dont go along with you as to me contributing i do-mostly in exposing you as a fraud..
Now there's an original thought. You apparently have no conscience . Many Americans dedicate themselves to the defense of the nation and do so honorably and you, a flunky, make erroneous claims of service. You are a shameful weasel!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's an original thought. You apparently have no conscience . Many Americans dedicate themselves to the defense of the nation and do so honorably and you, a flunky, make erroneous claims of service. You are a shameful weasel!
PATRIOTSM is the last refuge of a scoundrel-no doubt you think of officers in that vein well all your spouting is hot air and the fact that i keep calling your bluff is proof of that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr fire exit 20,278
Hillary makes me want to puke! 7 hr The Punisher 1
Congress and Mr. President: Answer To Prescript... 18 hr WATCHDOG 18
Healthcare Racketeering 18 hr WATCHDOG 25
What U.$. PUBLIC $CHOOLS are teaching YOUR $pawn 19 hr ISLAMABADpakistan 1
AVOID travel to West Virginia unless........ Sun HPV Causes Cancer 2
Income Redistribution Would Destroy Income Prod... May 22 HPV Causes Cancer 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages