Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Every once in a while Michelle Obame is touted for
being a great clothes trend setter similar to Jackie Kennedy
Onassis,Kate, and others.
In my entire life of many decades, I have never seen an
unglier, more repulsive, pig-skank in my life.
If you think this woman is beautiful, or is a great
dresser, you'd better have your eyes checked, and
very soon.
Of all of the nearly seven billion people on the planet,
Michelle Obama is the most sickening person of them all.
Her husband is a close second.
Two losers for sure.
Makes me want to puke.
Toothless Hillbilly

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

C'mon.

Tell us what your REALLY think.
Toothless Hillbilly

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

*you*

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

ROBERT LANGFORD wrote:
very soon.
Two losers for sure.
Makes me want to puke.
Well said. This chimpette is so ugly and so racist that it's beyond appalling. Monkeys at the zoo are more attractive than this ape of first lady. Her college thesis is also the most racist piece of shiit out there.

"For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country". No biitch, for the first time, you get to stand on the world stage and tell whitey to go fouck off, because that is how you really feel.

Please God, vote these Sambo's out in 2012
THE OBAMAS SUCK

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Toothless Hillbilly wrote:
*you*
Dear Toothless,
I knew what you meant on the first try.
(I've done that, too.)
You made me laugh my butt off with
your reply.
Thanks...I needed a good laugh.
And yes, I do get sort of out of control when
these yard apes come to mind.
To say that I detest them with every cell in
my body would be the understatement of the year.
THE OBAMAS SUCK

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. This chimpette is so ugly and so racist that it's beyond appalling. Monkeys at the zoo are more attractive than this ape of first lady. Her college thesis is also the most racist piece of shiit out there.
"For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country". No biitch, for the first time, you get to stand on the world stage and tell whitey to go fouck off, because that is how you really feel.
Dear Mark JM,

You might enjoy this bit of info, too.
How does it make you feel when you see how these
imbeciles piss away our hard earned money?

Every time I see michelle and barack,(no capitals
on purpose), I think of when I was at the Atlanta
Zoo. There were two chimpanzees smearing their crap all
over the plexiglas cage they were in.
I know Darwin wasn't correct in my family's case,
but I'm pretty sure he was right in their family
tree.(Picture me smiling.)

This is a newspaper article.

Monday, May 17, 2010An Entourage Surpassing the Queen's...
by Dale McFeatters
President Obama showed up at the G-20 summit in London with everything but the proverbial kitchen sink-although he did bring the White House chef and the kitchen staff.

The heads of government in London for the G-20 summit are discussing serious and weighty issues, which in time will be duly reported on, but right now the British press is entranced by the sheer size of President Obama's traveling entourage. And no wonder.

Obama arrived with 500 staff in tow, including 200 Secret Service agents a team of six doctors, the White House chef and kitchen staff with the President's own food and water.

And, according to the Evening Standard, he also came with "35 vehicles in all, four speech writers and 12 teleprompters." For sure, our president is not going to be at a loss for words.

The press duly reported on Air Force One and all its bells and whistles but also on the presence of the presidential helicopter, Marine One, and a fleet of identical decoys to ferry him from Stansted airport to central London.

Among all those vehicles is the presidential limousine, which one local paper mistakenly called Cadillac One, but is universally referred to as the Beast. The limo, reinforced with ceramic and titanium armor, carries a tear gas cannon, night vision devices and its own oxygen and is resistant to chemical and radiation attack. It is, marveled one reporter, a sort of mobile panic room. The Guardian called it "the ultimate in heavily armored transport."

The president is entitled to all the security, communications and support he feels necessary to do his job but surely, when we're trying to project a more restrained, humble image to the world, the president's huge retinue could be scaled back to something less than the triumphal march from "Aida."

And you thought that we were in the depths of a deep recession/"dire crisis" that requires Americans of all walks of life to make sacrifices! Silly You!
SNC

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

ROBERT LANGFORD wrote:
very soon.
Two losers for sure.
Makes me want to puke.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
mike

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

THE OBAMAS SUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mark JM,
You might enjoy this bit of info, too.
How does it make you feel when you see how these
imbeciles piss away our hard earned money?
Every time I see michelle and barack,(no capitals
on purpose), I think of when I was at the Atlanta
Zoo. There were two chimpanzees smearing their crap all
over the plexiglas cage they were in.
I know Darwin wasn't correct in my family's case,
but I'm pretty sure he was right in their family
tree.(Picture me smiling.)
This is a newspaper article.
Monday, May 17, 2010An Entourage Surpassing the Queen's...
by Dale McFeatters
President Obama showed up at the G-20 summit in London with everything but the proverbial kitchen sink-although he did bring the White House chef and the kitchen staff.
The heads of government in London for the G-20 summit are discussing serious and weighty issues, which in time will be duly reported on, but right now the British press is entranced by the sheer size of President Obama's traveling entourage. And no wonder.
Obama arrived with 500 staff in tow, including 200 Secret Service agents a team of six doctors, the White House chef and kitchen staff with the President's own food and water.
And, according to the Evening Standard, he also came with "35 vehicles in all, four speech writers and 12 teleprompters." For sure, our president is not going to be at a loss for words.
The press duly reported on Air Force One and all its bells and whistles but also on the presence of the presidential helicopter, Marine One, and a fleet of identical decoys to ferry him from Stansted airport to central London.
Among all those vehicles is the presidential limousine, which one local paper mistakenly called Cadillac One, but is universally referred to as the Beast. The limo, reinforced with ceramic and titanium armor, carries a tear gas cannon, night vision devices and its own oxygen and is resistant to chemical and radiation attack. It is, marveled one reporter, a sort of mobile panic room. The Guardian called it "the ultimate in heavily armored transport."
The president is entitled to all the security, communications and support he feels necessary to do his job but surely, when we're trying to project a more restrained, humble image to the world, the president's huge retinue could be scaled back to something less than the triumphal march from "Aida."
And you thought that we were in the depths of a deep recession/"dire crisis" that requires Americans of all walks of life to make sacrifices! Silly You!
When some dumb racist pig goes on TOPIX and makes mindless comments like these i wonder how big a loser are they when they sell their souls to the devil.
mike

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be the crap that falls out of the elephant.Some dumb schmuck shovels you up and carries you away.Tell me racist pig do you feel better after you beat your wife and kids thats what you are-a wife beater.
mike

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Tell me something lowlifes-do you enjoy living in the 19th century where blacks to you are lower than the dirt.Do you enjoy cowering behind white sheets.Do you parade the streets saying im proud to be a racist fool and i want to lynch blacks.Tell me are you all wife beaters.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

If a person who is not a racist bigot belongs to the TeaParty, they must be as lonely as the Maytag repairman.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

This is a stupid, hateful, racist forum started by a stupid, hateful, racist person that does nothing but sit around all day hating on the Obama's wasting energy by saying mean and nasty things that the Obama's will never hear from them because they are nobody losers. Barack and Michelle can't hear you! LOSER!!!!!!!!!! Now I will say this for Barack and Michelle. Kiss their black azz's.
Wake Up

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Untrue the vast majority of tea party members do not make racist statements. As matter of fact most tea party members find Pelosi, Reid, etc. to be at fault for the shape this country's economy is in as Obama, as well as the rinos, and of course Bush as well contributed to this, by spending way to much. Hopefully they will all get voted out in the future.
WDRussell wrote:
If a person who is not a racist bigot belongs to the TeaParty, they must be as lonely as the Maytag repairman.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012! Yeah buddy!!!

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>And you must be the crap that falls out of the elephant.Some dumb schmuck shovels you up and carries you away.Tell me racist pig do you feel better after you beat your wife and kids thats what you are-a wife beater.
Actually, my wife and children love me very much. I'm sorry Bubba isn't giving you all his "lovin'" out in dem dar backwoods in TN. Maybe mommy will let you out of the basement eventually.

Michelle Antoinette Obama: "Let them eat cake". You sure must love being duped. Your retarded posts truly give it away...
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012!!! Yeah buddy!!!!
mike

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my wife and children love me very much. I'm sorry Bubba isn't giving you all his "lovin'" out in dem dar backwoods in TN. Maybe mommy will let you out of the basement eventually.
Michelle Antoinette Obama: "Let them eat cake". You sure must love being duped. Your retarded posts truly give it away...
Your real stupid.You thiknk touting racial garbage makes you a real big man it doesnt.Yeah all it makes you is just a mindless fool who lives in the past.I bet money you wont show your face and say it publicly because your friends[if you have any] would know that your a classles jerk.You call me a redneck.I suggest you need to take a long look at yourself because your the type of fool that couldnt qualify for the position.
FFS

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Lol, like any of the Bush women were anything more than french bulldogs?

Laura looks like a wolfhound, and barbara might be a sumo wrestler, and those drunk skankl daughetrs?

get real
lSAQUINTA

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Michelle is the ugliest, most disgusting, stinky I bet all over, low class, wants to sound white, First Lady! C'mon Barack, why didn't you pick a Beyonce, Halle Berry, after all you are half black, not entirely African like your chimpanzee wife!
mike

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

lSAQUINTA wrote:
Michelle is the ugliest, most disgusting, stinky I bet all over, low class, wants to sound white, First Lady! C'mon Barack, why didn't you pick a Beyonce, Halle Berry, after all you are half black, not entirely African like your chimpanzee wife!
BETS are on that your no prize catch.He married her out of love and to be honest you dont know what that means.Maybe you need to look up the phrase beauty is skin deep because with your racist views your no doubt the ugliest person on the face of the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Plagiarism scandal overshadows Sen. John Walsh'... 7 min factcheck 29
IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe 26 min Le Jimbo 841
Great Job Mr. President 2 hr TEA 131
Bama is an alien 3 hr Ibn Natas 1
Boehner says House will accept debt deal (Oct '13) 11 hr swedenforever 48
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr hsktommox 18,585
Another Candidate For US Congress Will Impeach ... 16 hr Indy VT 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE