Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?

Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?

There are 116 comments on the freerepublic.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?. In it, freerepublic.com reports that:

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., may have dropped a bombshell in an interview with Fox News in which he stated that murdered U.S Ambassador Christopher Stevens was in Benghazi to keep weapons caches from falling into the hands of terrorists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at freerepublic.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#65 May 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>My sources are all superior to yours, especially Walid Shoebat, who is more to be believed than the liberals in charge of this nation. Your resources must be nonexistent, a figment of your imagination, since you never have documentation for any of them. All you do is angrily express your biased opinion and denigrate others. It’s very clear that you are gullible and believe anything the Obama administration proclaims.
The Pentagon released its timeline after manipulation by the Obama people, who instructed them on what to say and edited it before allowing its release it to the media.
I am not appreciative of being accused of “dancing on the graves of these brave americans” as that is what your side has been doing.(BTW, it is not correct to use a small letter for "Americans") Any suggestion I am affiliated in any manner whatsoever with liberals such as those with whom you associate is highly offensive. It is disgusting that you support the criminal acts of Obama and his cohorts, caring nothing about the deaths of your fellow Americans. Your attitude is typical of the deceitful, unscrupulous liberals who have ruined this country with their lack of moral values, decency, and respect for the rights of Americans.
I am not only objective but---unlike you--- have the ability to distinguish between right and wrong; and the actions of the current administration are wrong. Obama has done absolutely nothing good for America; rather, he has been destroying it with the help of his puppet masters.
So the pentagon is full of liberals?

you can't even make sense with your own bullshit.

the pentagon released it timeline of response almost immediately, you can look this up yourself.

it is verified by outside sources.

St. Croix valley

#66 May 2, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting like a liberal and I'll stop treating you like one, maybe. Morons who are so simple-minded to just go along with the story that makes them feel good is still just a moron. If you do not have the balls to question this out-of-control government, then don't. But some of us do and will.
Do you expect this administration to own up to denying support? Seriously? This was hard campaign season and Benghazi was a distraction.
The first report from within, and from a senior CIA official, said former Navy Seals Ty Woods and Glen Doherty (who were later killed), were ordered to stand down three times following calls during the attack. The first two times occurred soon after they heard initial shots fired, informed higher-ups at the CIA annex, and requested permission to go to the consulate to help out.
Who would make up such allegations? Seriously? But the better question is would this administration try to cover its tracks? And we all know it has a history. There is no question obama sacrificed Americans to win his campaign. Anyone denying that is blind.
No, the facts are they were just ready to go before the rest of the response team was. there is no evidence of anyone at the CIA station or anywhere in the military to ever stand down.

you are believing things from biased sources that have never been verified by any facts. just forwarded by the gravedancers for political witch hunts.

you are dancing on the graves of brave americans. you should be ashamed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67 May 2, 2013
Presently Barack is gagging the whistle blowers to keep them silent lest he lose his presidency.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#68 May 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the facts are they were just ready to go before the rest of the response team was. there is no evidence of anyone at the CIA station or anywhere in the military to ever stand down.
you are believing things from biased sources that have never been verified by any facts. just forwarded by the gravedancers for political witch hunts.
you are dancing on the graves of brave americans. you should be ashamed.
You are about four months behind. The news today from the State Department IG is there is indeed something wrong with the requests made and the instructions given.

Are you now suggesting the SDIG is inferior to your sources?

We need you in charge of the information flow. And maybe the government. Or at least the State Department. What do you say?

St. Croix valley

#69 May 2, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about four months behind. The news today from the State Department IG is there is indeed something wrong with the requests made and the instructions given.
Are you now suggesting the SDIG is inferior to your sources?
We need you in charge of the information flow. And maybe the government. Or at least the State Department. What do you say?
with what requests and what instructions to whom?

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#70 May 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So the pentagon is full of liberals?
you can't even make sense with your own bullshit.
the pentagon released it timeline of response almost immediately, you can look this up yourself.
it is verified by outside sources.
I make good sense but you’re just too dense to comprehend it. I said nothing about the Pentagon being full of liberals, dense one. I stated in so many words that the Pentagon’s statement about the Benghazi massacre of Americans was manipulated by the usurper in the White House, rendering it worthless and untrustworthy, as has been all the statements issued by our dishonest President. I have looked it up, have done much research into the betrayal of the Americans in Benghazi, and can only conclude that our dear President deliberately let them die for reasons unknown.

You continue to mention outside sources yet offer no documentation, so I must conclude that the reason for your ignoring requests for proof of your statements is that you have no proof. You need to prove your statements aren’t as worthless as the statements issued by Obama.

St. Croix valley

#71 May 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I make good sense but you’re just too dense to comprehend it. I said nothing about the Pentagon being full of liberals, dense one. I stated in so many words that the Pentagon’s statement about the Benghazi massacre of Americans was manipulated by the usurper in the White House, rendering it worthless and untrustworthy, as has been all the statements issued by our dishonest President. I have looked it up, have done much research into the betrayal of the Americans in Benghazi, and can only conclude that our dear President deliberately let them die for reasons unknown.
You continue to mention outside sources yet offer no documentation, so I must conclude that the reason for your ignoring requests for proof of your statements is that you have no proof. You need to prove your statements aren’t as worthless as the statements issued by Obama.
you said it was liberals in charge of this nation. that would include the pentagon, no? and they would lie openly about what they did for a liberal president?

you make no sense.

no, you have done squat for research. if you had, you wouldn't be just repeating media soundbytes.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#72 May 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you said it was liberals in charge of this nation. that would include the pentagon, no? and they would lie openly about what they did for a liberal president?
you make no sense.
no, you have done squat for research. if you had, you wouldn't be just repeating media soundbytes.
The liberals I was referring to begin with the White House, followed by the Departments under its control, and Congress. The President controls the Pentagon, and yes, the Pentagon officials, being under the control of the President, would and did lie at his command, as the whistleblowers will soon verify.
As I said, you are too dense to comprehend what you read. What I posted is documentation from the most reliable sources; but it wouldn't matter what I posted, for you intend to deny they are reliable even though you know they are. I posted accurate sources whereas you only post your opinions, not facts.

St. Croix valley

#73 May 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals I was referring to begin with the White House, followed by the Departments under its control, and Congress. The President controls the Pentagon, and yes, the Pentagon officials, being under the control of the President, would and did lie at his command, as the whistleblowers will soon verify.
As I said, you are too dense to comprehend what you read. What I posted is documentation from the most reliable sources; but it wouldn't matter what I posted, for you intend to deny they are reliable even though you know they are. I posted accurate sources whereas you only post your opinions, not facts.
yet not one person in the military would come out against those lies?

you would have to be incredibly stupid to believe that...you seem to fit the bill there...

no you posted proven wrong assumptions. there was no documentation whatsoever.

St. Croix valley

#74 May 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals I was referring to begin with the White House, followed by the Departments under its control, and Congress. The President controls the Pentagon, and yes, the Pentagon officials, being under the control of the President, would and did lie at his command, as the whistleblowers will soon verify.
where are these posts with this supposed documentation and sources? i don't see even one.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#75 May 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>where are these posts with this supposed documentation and sources? i don't see even one.
You're seen them. I am still waiting for verification of your claims. You aren't providing any because you have no way to back up what you claim.

St. Croix valley

#76 May 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You're seen them. I am still waiting for verification of your claims. You aren't providing any because you have no way to back up what you claim.
no, you just posted your opinion, and one proved wrong by all the hearings.

i can certainly give you the military timeline on benghazi action, but you already claim that is a lie.

what else do you need to know about this issue you just parrot the media on?

District of Columbia

#77 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>with what requests and what instructions to whom?
You are a little too think. Requests for support, and instructions to stand down.

District of Columbia

#78 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet not one person in the military would come out against those lies?
you would have to be incredibly stupid to believe that...you seem to fit the bill there...
no you posted proven wrong assumptions. there was no documentation whatsoever.
Not one person? Talk about cherry-picking. Does Admiral Mullins not count as a military person? Seems his testimony to the IG is what has given credibility to the whole story...

St. Croix valley

#79 May 3, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a little too think. Requests for support, and instructions to stand down.
you did not reference what you were talking about...

requests for support were immediately acted upon and there were no orders to stand down by anyone to anyone.

if you had proof of these orders, you would have already given it.

someone on this planet would have given it.

if you have a document showing these stand down orders, please give me a link to it.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#80 May 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, you just posted your opinion, and one proved wrong by all the hearings.
i can certainly give you the military timeline on benghazi action, but you already claim that is a lie.
what else do you need to know about this issue you just parrot the media on?
You have not proven me or anyone else wrong. You know you’re just full of hot air, having nothing but a falsified military accounting to back up your weak arguments. You act like a child, refusing to accept proof presented to you. You’re afflicted with the denial syndrome of Obama supporters, who choose to live in a dream world of Obama utopia; so it would make no difference if you were given all the documentation in the world.

As I said, your military timeline from the Pentagon is worthless. You continue to accuse me of “parroting the media” while all you do is parrot Obama’s lies about Benghazi. You haven’t the capability to recognize the truth when it’s presented to you.

District of Columbia

#81 May 3, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You have not proven me or anyone else wrong. You know you’re just full of hot air, having nothing but a falsified military accounting to back up your weak arguments. You act like a child, refusing to accept proof presented to you. You’re afflicted with the denial syndrome of Obama supporters, who choose to live in a dream world of Obama utopia; so it would make no difference if you were given all the documentation in the world.
As I said, your military timeline from the Pentagon is worthless. You continue to accuse me of “parroting the media” while all you do is parrot Obama’s lies about Benghazi. You haven’t the capability to recognize the truth when it’s presented to you.
dipstick is not worth the argument. The mere fact Adm Mullins gave sworn testimony to congress is insufficient, He needs documents this administration has not created yet.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#82 May 3, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
dipstick is not worth the argument. The mere fact Adm Mullins gave sworn testimony to congress is insufficient, He needs documents this administration has not created yet.
You're certainly correct, for relating facts to him is a total waste as he has no intention of believing any of them. If he did, he'd have to admit Obama is a fraud.

Btw, I like that statement "He needs documents this administration has not created yet."
Pig The Bounty Hunter

Ashburn, VA

#83 May 3, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Ph uk off u moron. have that specter of death

Specter of death, Oink Oink. How often to you face the "Specter Of death" down in Florida? My guess is only when you take to many Oxy's. Dude you're say such stupid sh*t and it hilarious, in a short bus kinda way.

Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee

St. Croix valley

#84 May 3, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You have not proven me or anyone else wrong. You know you’re just full of hot air, having nothing but a falsified military accounting to back up your weak arguments. You act like a child, refusing to accept proof presented to you. You’re afflicted with the denial syndrome of Obama supporters, who choose to live in a dream world of Obama utopia; so it would make no difference if you were given all the documentation in the world.
you have absolutely nothing to back up your claim that the pentagon falsified anything except the conspiracy nuts you parrot.

you have yet to supply one single fact. not one. everyone of your gravedancing theories has already been shot down with facts provided across the planet. you are 6 months behind the times and a hundred IQ points behind the average...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Goose 20,041
News Man found unconscious in Southwest Washington h... 7 min justice4Rodney 1
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 4 hr The_Box 374
The Crooked Law 7 hr RayOne 3
Hillary Clinton Should be Dogged by Questions A... 9 hr the Ace of Spades 2
Trump for President, Dump the Clin-toons, To Ge... 13 hr the Ace of Spades 1
The INESCAPEBLE QUESTION ( ARE YOU BORN AGAIN) 13 hr the Ace of Spades 35
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages