Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Solid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama as a leader you should always reach out in a positive way . Not accusing someone of a horrible crime before you know the facts . And what is the goverment doing behind the protest of Zimmerman ? And why has there not been any arrest in the $ 1,000,000 bounty for the killing of Zimmerman by the New Black Panthers ? And how can the goverment let the New Black Panthers be at a protest after offering $ 1,000,000 bounty for killing Zimmerman ?
I guess the rest of the world is correct in saying that your a terrorist and you only love blood .

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How many threads on this are you going to start?

It's not taking like you had hoped huh?
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FFS- wrote:
How many threads on this are you going to start?
It's not taking like you had hoped huh?
Considering the fact that on news threads there are so many ASSHOLES such as yourself that don't want to comment, only start trouble and insult, I don't blame this person for going everywhere he/she can to make him/herself heard. Courtesy of stupid spammers and trolls apparently threads are too damned busy to do a decent job of really moderating and so on NEWS threads you have to sign your life away just in case you might say something THEY DON'T LIKE.

We can shout just as loud as you can.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 15, 2013
 
And he IS one "sick SOB.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Solid wrote:
Obama as a leader you should always reach out in a positive way . Not accusing someone of a horrible crime before you know the facts . And what is the goverment doing behind the protest of Zimmerman ? And why has there not been any arrest in the $ 1,000,000 bounty for the killing of Zimmerman by the New Black Panthers ? And how can the goverment let the New Black Panthers be at a protest after offering $ 1,000,000 bounty for killing Zimmerman ?
I guess the rest of the world is correct in saying that your a terrorist and you only love blood .
Your one sick SOB after all you knife people to get ahead you've already admitted to that and you don't speak for the rest of us on planet earth.
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So would it be ok for the KKK to put a hit on blacks that kill whites in self defense ?
Are can we now use tax money to protest blacks killing whites ? What part of this is fair ? Will it still be fair when we have a republican president ?
DC Cop

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes.
Exile Obama

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FFS- wrote:
How many threads on this are you going to start?
It's not taking like you had hoped huh?
Hey idiot, he got you to post. Right?
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 16, 2013
 
Solid wrote:
So would it be ok for the KKK to put a hit on blacks that kill whites in self defense ?
Are can we now use tax money to protest blacks killing whites ? What part of this is fair ? Will it still be fair when we have a republican president ?
Murder is not okay by anybody and you ranting about it does not help,,,
Exile Obama

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 16, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Murder is not okay by anybody and you ranting about it does not help,,,
You are dead wrong. Some people simply should not exist.

If I can take out the baby raper and life-long child molester before he gets caught, everyone wins!
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 16, 2013
 
Exile Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dead wrong. Some people simply should not exist.
If I can take out the baby raper and life-long child molester before he gets caught, everyone wins!
TWO ERONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT-after all when you get rid of them who is next-people like me who tell you are wrong?
Exile Obama

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 16, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>TWO ERONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT-after all when you get rid of them who is next-people like me who tell you are wrong?
Yep, you may be correct two wrongs don't make it right. But it damned sure makes it better for the rest of the world!
iN aRe A

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 16, 2013
 
FFS endorses this topic. Keep it alive.
Truth

Marble Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 17, 2013
 
Obama is ten times worse than OBL ever could be nothing but a black terroist, racial slob
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 17, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="Truth"IS A LIAR]Obama is ten times worse than OBL ever could be nothing but a black terroist, racial slob[/QUOTE]Really-I don't recall OBAMA murdering people in cold blood the way your HERO BIN LADEN maybe you should change your name to LIAR
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 17, 2013
 
Dr Moose MD 20-20 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit crying troll, are you having those menstrual cramps again ?
Those men with the white haven't caught you with the butterfly net yet
Solid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 21, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Really-I don't recall OBAMA murdering people in cold blood the way your HERO BIN LADEN maybe you should change your name to LIAR
mike obama has killed more than 3000
People in cold blood with his drone attacks ! Thats up there with the 9/11 attack on the US !! Why do you think the world hates obama ? Because he's black !!!! Hahaha no fool its because he's a terrorist
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 21, 2013
 
He doesn't know the facts? The fact is an unarmed kid got shot bey a racist and a bunch of stupid inbreds let him walk. Why is the government paying so much attention? Because they want our guns and what better opportunity to make gun owners look totally incompetent th n lumping them all together with complete retards like "solid".
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 21, 2013
 
Dr Moose MD20-20 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit crying troll, did a black man slap the sausage to your daughter?
and you wonder why your posts get zapped? Do you know why people put screaming children in time out? You're annoying and your posts offer nothing. Even if I think I might agree with you, I can think of a million ways to articulate my thought waaaayyyyyy better than you could dream of doing.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 21, 2013
 
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>mike obama has killed more than 3000
People in cold blood with his drone attacks ! Thats up there with the 9/11 attack on the US !! Why do you think the world hates obama ? Because he's black !!!! Hahaha no fool its because he's a terrorist
before its over with i think our own government will attack us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ancient One 18,817
Message To Barack Obama And The United Nations 12 hr OBEY ACTS 2 38 1
...Robin..Williams... 12 hr pee wee 15
Should A Senate Committee Launch A Full Scale I... (Jun '13) 15 hr Philip Cohen 94
The next DEADLY FULTON, NY deadly scumbag set u... 17 hr Diana Vickery 1
NAAWP braces for the MID-TERM ELECTIONS 20 hr NAAWP - 2014 1
Court to hear arguments in net neutrality case (Jun '13) Mon RegulatorsInYourP... 3

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••