Solid

Madison, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Here's the real deal , America has and still is being over run by illegals and the government can't control it , so I say Americans need to form a militia
To round up and deport these outlaws
We could also patrol the borders with more than rubber bullets . Some facts that the government won't talk about is the number of illegals working in the US compared to how many Americans that can't get a job or about how much more help American citizen could get if that money wasn't spent on helping illegals
I'm not against letting people come to America to better them selfs but I am against letting outlaws sneak in and demand free entitlements and the same rights as a American citizen .
If Obama can't secure the borders and stop the illegals and their guns and drugs from coming in than maybe its time for the American people to step up and put an end to this madness
Whitewinger

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 8, 2014
I once called for every patriot to head to texas
On fourth of july.....a national holiday to sight in
Our rifles at the border. But when it comes to
Keeping american citizens out of national forest
Land near the border our border agents are on
The ball. They would arrest you and me at the
Border....but let the new democrat voters from
Mexico come right across. I think it is high time
For a militia to do the job that our government
Refuses to do.
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2014
ouma and holder are giving gays and lesos what they want for a vote.free citizenship for illegals,for a vote,people on terror watch list are now being let in usa,and legal drugs,this president and his cronies are giving america away.soon half will work the other half will live of the ones who work hope republicans win so all this bull shitz he has done can be undone
Solid

Madison, TN

#5 Feb 9, 2014
Vote Republican , We still have a chance ...
Solid

Madison, TN

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Illegals are criminals and should be treated as criminals . If you give citizenship to these criminals
You sent the message that its easy to bully American into submission . Open borders are a sign of a weak country .
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Feb 12, 2014
Our country is in chaos, completely out of control
Illegals come and go as they please. Americans
Are murdered, raped , killed by drunk drivers who
Are illegals every day. Our government refuses to
Protect us.
really

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2014
hello
Solid

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2014
Not only does the government refuse to protect us they use our tax money to help out these criminals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore is the Tip of The Iceberg in The War ... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 19,932
I Love Barack Obama ( Get Saved Brother) Fri I LOVE YOU 1
Save Barack Obama ( Get Him Baptized) Fri get saved now 1
Obama has wars Fri Presidents WARS 1
Blacks always act like animals Fri fedupwiththemess 76
The INESCAPEBLE QUESTION ( ARE YOU BORN AGAIN) Thu Thank God Im Saved 24
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]