annette marion wants to take out my a...

annette marion wants to take out my appliance in neck i paid for

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

terror

Ukraine

#1 May 25, 2012
ANNETTE WANTS TO TAKE OUT MY APPLIANCE IN MY NECK, DONE AT SENTRA HOSPITAL, ORTHOPEDICS, I PAID OUT OF MY EARNED INCOME FROM MY HOUSE INZER STREET SPRINGFIELD
ANNETTE IS SO DILUSIONAL THAT SHE FEELS, THAT AN APPLIANCE OF USA SHOULD STAY IN USA., AND THAT WHEN SHE DESTROYS MY NECK, AS SHE PUT ELECTRICTY IN NECK, PAIN FOR 1.5 HOURS, THAT SHE COULD TAKE OUT, AND I WOULD FIGHT TO GET THE APPPLICANCE I PAID FOR, AND NEED, AND C3C4 SURGERY REQUIRES, SO I WOULD NOT BE PARAPLEGIC, TO ANNETTE THE WORD IS UNFAMILAR BECAUSE SHE IS SO STUPID AND EVIL MEANS NO MOVEMENT IN ANY LIMBS, LIMB TO HER IS NOTHING, ARM LEG ARE TWO LIMBS PARA MEANS BOTH OF ARMS, AND BOTH OF LEGS, NO MOVEMENT.
ANNETTE CAUSED ME A GREAT FATAILITY, SHE IS A KILLER ON THE LOOSE.
ANNETTE IS STUPID, WHEN SHE HEARS THE WORDS, DOES NOT LOOK UP, MIGHT NOOD SHE KNOWS, BUT DOES NOT., SHE DID THIS AT NATIONAL DEFENSE UNIVERSITY ALOT, MR. FLAGAN CAUGHT ON, ANNETTE IS TOTALLY STUPID AT EVERYTHING. NOODS TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD. SHE IS STUPID, IGNORANT, ASS HOLE, BASTARD OF THE UNIVERSE.
SHE WANTS HANDFIELD TO GO THRU LIFE TO KILL ME. AND THAT IS THE PROJECT.
ANNNETTE IS A KILLER. KILLER
NO RIGHTS ON ME TO ME NOTHING. NEVER EVER EVER IN MY WILLL
NO EXPERIMENTATION IS DISALLOWED., NO ORGAN TRANSPLANTS NONE.
ANNETTE WANTS MONEY SO SHE WILL KILL FOR IT. LIKE SUZIE MCEACHERN KILLERS.
NO RIGHTS FOR ANYONE, NO LIVING WILL THAT ANNETTE OR SUZIE MADE UP. COVER IT
ANN ELDER HAS ALL, AND THE BANKS. AIR ACADEMY CREDIT UNION AND THEY KNOW THE STORY OF THE KILLERS, ON THE LOOSE, AND TRACKPHONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna tells trump f*ck you 7 min Where is my love ... 9
It seems Democrats want Trump to fail 51 min Piel 1
At this point in Obama's first week.... 57 min Political Atheist 1
Hours before he left office 1 hr Aponi 4
Demos pay protesters 3 hr Donald duck Von T... 5
Go obama!!!!! 3 hr Betty 15
Democrats are Endangered Species 3 hr Betty 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance