William Joyce 14-88

Little Switzerland, NC

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Mikey, have you spotted any of your Jew buddies on here?.
Schwein

King George, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2013
William the racist chimes in again with more lies.

Just a few days ago you claimed to be thinking of retiring, then today you talked about your "SS" check. Not even to mention things like the fake address you posted here or how much money you have in the bank. Dude you have proven yourself a liar here and drunk who can't even remember what you post from one day to another. Everyone here is laughing at you Billy.

Get your BS str8 Billy boy.

Now here is your chance to prove me wrong. Post your FB link so we can all see you pics. If you do I will post mine. Like I have said, I have 2 vehicles worth 10 times what you have. Yes, I spent most of my life selling cars. So I did get a good deal on both of my rides.

On my FB profile is pics of me, places I have vacationed, my rides, my family and the house I just had to sell. Plus my cool Puggle.

I seriously doubt a troll like you even has an FB account. But you can prove me wrong. I give you my word if you post a link to your FB account I will post mine. Don't even start one today or use someone else's. I will know. Just like everyone here knows you are a toothless liar.

I also so have a Photobucket account with pics. Do you even know what Photobucket is?

"Billy drives back to the library in his oil belching Omni to Google Photobucket". Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
William Joyce 14-88

Greer, SC

#4 Nov 7, 2013
I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Tavus. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I have a need to dress up in women's close and walk the streets. I love the feel of silk panties against my skin. I often don't know what to wear. I spend hours pondering: do I want to wear the pink chiffon gown or the blue torquoise mini dress. I know that if I get sent back to prison I want have to make these wardrobe decisions. Also I will have many men to fulfill my fantasies. I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the WNC chapter of the union of American Nazis!
Piggy

King George, VA

#5 Nov 7, 2013
William Joyce 14-88 wrote:
I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Tavus. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I have a need to dress up in women's close and walk the streets. I love the feel of silk panties against my skin. I often don't know what to wear. I spend hours pondering: do I want to wear the pink chiffon gown or the blue torquoise mini dress. I know that if I get sent back to prison I want have to make these wardrobe decisions. Also I will have many men to fulfill my fantasies. I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the WNC chapter of the union of American Nazis!
Love it. Oink Oink
William Joyce 14-88

Weaverville, NC

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text> Love it. Oink Oink
Iam sure yiu love it you filthy sexual pervert, I have always beleived most EX- Marines are child molesters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google: HPV Causes Many Types of Cancer (Feb '16) 4 min Forever Jung 8
Black LIves Matter volunteers needed 25 min natalie 5
obama should be hung from nearest tree 29 min natalie 2
my life is in danger 32 min guest 6
Our Own Golda Mier/Margaret Thatcher - "Iron Lady" 37 min Forever Jung 25
obama gives up internet 2 chinese tomorrow 1 hr Earl 2
News Amid immigration debate, new border chief seeks... 1 hr Dripper5149 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr Earl 192

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web