Does Harry Reid Do Anything?

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

Yep

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Honestly, does Harry Reid do anything on the job ? Heard he hasn't passed a budget in 1000 days but he had time to arrange a movie with buttered popcorn the other day ? Can anyone say what he has done other than run his mouth in the MSM ?
bendover

Higginsville, MO

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Yep wrote:
Honestly, does Harry Reid do anything on the job ? Heard he hasn't passed a budget in 1000 days but he had time to arrange a movie with buttered popcorn the other day ? Can anyone say what he has done other than run his mouth in the MSM ?
He likes to hang in the showers with the Senatorial kotex boys. Its not the popcorn getting buttered
BaconFlavoredCUN Tmeat

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Dec 28, 2012
At least BHO pounds that big uttered Scarlet Johansson. He forced the SS to work around the risk of his use of a Blackberry so he could have SJ to sext to. I don't blame him he has a politician's wife, and they are some fugly creatures (i.e. Tipper Gore and Barbara Bus)
BaconFlavoredCUN Tmeat

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Dec 28, 2012
*Barbara Bus was a typo, but fitting. George H.W. Bush wishes he was dead when his eyes crack open to see Jabba the Hut's mother crying at his hospital bed.
Sweet thing

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Yes he works hard at keeping obama hard and obama keep him on his knees and they don't spit
Gays in office i love it omg
obomny

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2012
This is no way to talk about our duly elected and honorable politicians. Show respect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm so sick of gays (Feb '14) 1 hr Nogaynoway 84
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 19,927
Education Change is a National Security Threat 13 hr Culture Auditor 3
Obama has no Power 13 hr resident 2
Entitlements Should be Qualification Based and ... 16 hr Coal Miner 21
Where is Raisin Head Al Sharpton 16 hr Raisin Head 5
Minimum Wage $15.00 Dollars Every State Now, Pe... (Oct '14) 17 hr Coal Miner 55
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]