Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
My conservatism has nothing to do with my hatred. You need to wash the obamagoo from your eyes so you can read the CBO reports recently released on the healthscare system. And the new taxes YOU WILL be paying.
Do not trap yourself more with Ifs, would haves, should haves, might haves. Just stick to the facts and you'll see how stupidly you think.
Bush inherited a recession and managed through it. Why not obama? Bush managed through two wars and a recession. Of course he was not going to stay singularly focused on one terrorist.
Why can't obama do it? Too much golf? Too many late-night parties with hollywood? What?
Liberals are pathetic. Crap mouth Bob Beckle has even given up on obama being able to lead. I guess it takes a while for the word to get to you low-ranking minions.
HAHAHAH Bush inhereted a recession? Seriously....OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHA Conservtives will simply lie about anything!

THe rest is just random drivel becaus you think that you have to say something, as youre getting your butt kicked!

Come on man, The bush administration was simply proof that conseratism does not work! Its time to accept the obvious!

“Liberals Ruined America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Magnum PI g wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to have a deep hatred for blacks to say Obama is a weak president militarily. Obama is anything but weak. I love when the war party Republicans whine about drone strikes. Who do they think they're kidding and where were their rejections on drones when Bush was in power?
Had McCain won we'd be in at least 4 full scale wars right now.{most likely more.} Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea and Syria.
I'm waiting for the day McCain completely melts down and wants to attack Sweden for being too neutral.
And one other thing. Even if Bush had us in 4 full scale wars, you'd know for a fact he was perfectly capable and unafraid to identify who the real enemies are and take them on.

The only reason a republican president has gone to war is because of the weak, nearly non-existant leadership by democratic presidents.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And one other thing. Even if Bush had us in 4 full scale wars, you'd know for a fact he was perfectly capable and unafraid to identify who the real enemies are and take them on.
The only reason a republican president has gone to war is because of the weak, nearly non-existant leadership by democratic presidents.
You sound like a kid. Its always somebody else's fault.

Grow a pair and accept responsibility for poor republican leadership! Bush's stupidity is nobody's fault but his own!

Conservatives are just so cowardly!

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a kid. Its always somebody else's fault.
Grow a pair and accept responsibility for poor republican leadership! Bush's stupidity is nobody's fault but his own!
You really have a comprehension deficit. Neither political party has leaders any more. ALL I said was Bush knew who the enemy is, obama does not. Your stupidity is also Bushes fault!
Magnum PI g

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

I think President Bush's speech at the 2012 Republican convention pretty much summed up all of his accomplishments while in office. Plus when all the other speakers at the 2012 convention spoke of Bush, they spoke from the heart.

Oink Oink

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Magnum PI g wrote:
I think President Bush's speech at the 2012 Republican convention pretty much summed up all of his accomplishments while in office. Plus when all the other speakers at the 2012 convention spoke of Bush, they spoke from the heart.
Oink Oink
Anytime anyone needs to know what you think they can wipe their ass then read the paper. You are a disgusting piece of human waste unworthy of much more than the slop you live in.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have a comprehension deficit. Neither political party has leaders any more. ALL I said was Bush knew who the enemy is, obama does not. Your stupidity is also Bushes fault!
BUSH DIDNT KNOW HOW TO TIE HIS OWN SHOES!

9-11 happens and bush attacks Iraq? Its pretty clear bush had no idea who the enemy is!
Magnum PI g

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime anyone needs to know what you think they can wipe their ass then read the paper. You are a disgusting piece of human waste unworthy of much more than the slop you live in.
Yawn.

Rudeness from you? Say it ain't so. You hurt my little Piggy feelings. I pray you burn in hell. Oh wait, there can't be a hell since there isn't a Gawd. Though living in Kentucky is has close to hell as one can get. Oink Oink.

Boner, you're a birther, anything you say after that is just a joke. What absurd, insane lies will you come up with for our next president Hillary? I can't wait.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Magnum PI g wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Rudeness from you? Say it ain't so. You hurt my little Piggy feelings. I pray you burn in hell. Oh wait, there can't be a hell since there isn't a Gawd. Though living in Kentucky is has close to hell as one can get. Oink Oink.
Boner, you're a birther, anything you say after that is just a joke. What absurd, insane lies will you come up with for our next president Hillary? I can't wait.
Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee
Ive got boneys undies all in a bunch today!

Birthers are simply awesome!
Magnum PI g

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Ive got boneys undies all in a bunch today!
Birthers are simply awesome!
Michele Buchmann admitting the birther non sense is over, at least for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>BUSH DIDNT KNOW HOW TO TIE HIS OWN SHOES!
9-11 happens and bush attacks Iraq? Its pretty clear bush had no idea who the enemy is!
Hmmm, you're not much of a strategist, are you? Rules for war are complex. You would not be much more help than basic labor.

Rule 1) Establish command and control

Rule 2) Examine potential threats of known enemy(s) by means of diversionary tactics

Rule 3) Execute deployment and support

Bush was smart enough he kept the war from the shores the remainder of his tenure. Your puss obama let his guard down. It was you coward liberals who cringed when Bush called out the axis of evils!

Hahahahaha, I bet you pissed all over yourself when you found out you had to deploy. I bet you were the first to bitch, moan, groan, then say something like I didn't sign up for this.....wawawawawa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Magnum PI g wrote:
<quoted text>
Michele Buchmann admitting the birther non sense is over, at least for her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well that's disappointing.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you're not much of a strategist, are you? Rules for war are complex. You would not be much more help than basic labor.
Rule 1) Establish command and control
Rule 2) Examine potential threats of known enemy(s) by means of diversionary tactics
Rule 3) Execute deployment and support
Bush was smart enough he kept the war from the shores the remainder of his tenure. Your puss obama let his guard down. It was you coward liberals who cringed when Bush called out the axis of evils!
Hahahahaha, I bet you pissed all over yourself when you found out you had to deploy. I bet you were the first to bitch, moan, groan, then say something like I didn't sign up for this.....wawawawawa
Poor boner....youre trying so hard today! Its cute, but still pathetic too!

Bush is the worst president in our history. Accept that and bury your conservative anger!

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Magnum PI g wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee
I bet she never makes it to the dance...
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a kid. Its always somebody else's fault.
He is obsessed reason has fled his brain-even if he knows hes wrong he too dimwitted to admit it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington, DC Discussions

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehner says House will accept debt deal (Oct '13) 1 hr HObiekid 53
Crying wolf on impeachment 3 hr Uncle Milty 9
Great Job Mr. President 5 hr TEA 141
Israels slimy tactics 5 hr TEA 4
Mexican army shooting american citizens on amer... 5 hr TEA 1
Poor illegals 5 hr Solid 1
Health care in Kentucky 6 hr Logan 4
•••
•••