Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the type response we expect from you. No substance, no logic, nothing but an uneducated cobbled response. Nice. Glad to see you meet expectations. I'd reluctantly rate you a 3 on the APR.
Please liar, like you matter!

So tell me Carnac....when is this North Korean attack going to happen?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, and WRONG!
Yes years of international political strategy study gives me an edge. NK leaders may be loony, but obama has done exactly as expected, and that's to cower down.
They may have tested the nukes, they had, but they were developed during the clinton terror years. Bush actually forced them to tear down a facility.
And obama with a better record? Exactly how do you measure cowardliness?
This piece of shit is now responsible for TWO diplomats deaths and you still fail to hold him accountable........go figure.....
You have yet to explain how these nukes were built under clinton? Isnt that odd?
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton dod not give nukes to nk. However they did purchase centrifuges from ABB corporation during Clintons last year in office. The president of ABB at that time was Donald Rumsfeld....you may have heard of him?
Apparently you cannot read.

I did not refer to "NUKE".

I referred to the delivery system (Missile, ICBM, etc.). That is even more of a threat since it can also deliver poor man's nukes (chemical and biological weapons) as well as nukes.

I agree Bush admin did things they should have not done but the fact you do not realize what Clinton did makes the point.

Denial is the best way to show your stupidity.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Ex- El Paso Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you cannot read.
I did not refer to "NUKE".
I referred to the delivery system (Missile, ICBM, etc.). That is even more of a threat since it can also deliver poor man's nukes (chemical and biological weapons) as well as nukes.
I agree Bush admin did things they should have not done but the fact you do not realize what Clinton did makes the point.
Denial is the best way to show your stupidity.
SURE....so NK had no delivery system before clinton? Is that SERIOUSLY your point? THat would be one stupid point?
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Brohime wrote:
The terroists at 9/11 came here under clinton....
Planned 9/11 under clinton...and took flying
Lessons under clinton. And yes....clinton made
Us look weak to north korea....paying extortion
Money. And bama is perceived as even weaker.
They did not try these threats with bush. Bama
Makes us a target to every crazy dictator in the
World. Especially these asians...they hate negroes and look at them as inferior. North korea
Will attack the DMZ with thousands of missiles
And troops.....30,000 dead americans in a few
Days.
YOU WANT WAR RIGHT..man you need a keeper..
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>SURE....so NK had no delivery system before clinton? Is that SERIOUSLY your point? THat would be one stupid point?
Since you are clueless let me explain.

Delivery by Bomber - Inless you have a stealth bomber best of luck delivering that Nuke. Not sure what NK has in the way of aircraft (other than second hand migs from China)but it would be interesting to see them try to bomb either SK or US military installation with an old technology bomber and see how long it took to shoot it down. There is a reason the third part of our triad (bombers, ICBMs and subs) is considered the least effective EVEN WITH the B-2 in inventory. The main reason for bombers was to show force but allow time for "cool down" during the cold war.

The atomic cannon (yes we had on of those). Tacitical weapon with very short range. Determined to be worthless bases on short range and the fact it is almost imposible to defend and easy to target.

Bring a weapon in by truck and set it off. I am sure everything entering or leaving NK right now is being watched and tracked very close. If you do manage to get it to american soil best of luck getting past all of the monitoring equipment at the borders and ports.

That leaves one delivery system that is near impossible to defend against and deliver weapons to anywhere in the world with very short delivery time and that would be ________?. Even the sub deterent is based on missiles.

So being clueless about how weapons work and what is or is not effective based on decades of policy and facts you should not include yourself in discussion where you do not know what you are talking about.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Delivery by Bomber - Inless you have a stealth bomber best of luck delivering that Nuke. Not sure what NK has in the way of aircraft (other than second hand migs from China)but it would be interesting to see them try to bomb either SK or US military installation with an old technology bomber and see how long it took to shoot it down. There is a reason the third part of our triad (bombers, ICBMs and subs) is considered the least effective EVEN WITH the B-2 in inventory. The main reason for bombers was to show force but allow time for "cool down" during the cold war.
The atomic cannon (yes we had on of those). Tacitical weapon with very short range. Determined to be worthless bases on short range and the fact it is almost imposible to defend and easy to target.
Bring a weapon in by truck and set it off. I am sure everything entering or leaving NK right now is being watched and tracked very close. If you do manage to get it to american soil best of luck getting past all of the monitoring equipment at the borders and ports.
That leaves one delivery system that is near impossible to defend against and deliver weapons to anywhere in the world with very short delivery time and that would be ________?. Even the sub deterent is based on missiles.
So being clueless about how weapons work and what is or is not effective based on decades of policy and facts you should not include yourself in discussion where you do not know what you are talking about.
So your point then is that All these things were developed while clinton was in office?

Youre flopping arond like a fish on the deck! Face facts, youre giving a lame attaempt at a cover.

I made a fool of you, get over it!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't forget that Bill Clinton made sure that the US gave China missile technology for "peaceful purposes" to launch satelites.
This was right after he got some funding for Hillary's campain for NY senate from parties representing China's interets (and they also got to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom as well).
I am betting much of the technology NK has now for missiles came directly from their good friends in China.
The same technology they are now using to threaten the US.
While Bush sucked and was a bad president it was Bill Clinton that "enabled" the NK folks on the missile technology (in a indirect way through China).
You still make NO sense!

So youre saying that a rocket is the reason NK now has nukes? That is quite possibly the dumbest whining I have ever heard.

You do notice that most technology comes from china now right? But you assert that China could never have built a rocket without clinton? Are you starting to understand how incredibly stupid you are?
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You still make NO sense!
So youre saying that a rocket is the reason NK now has nukes? That is quite possibly the dumbest whining I have ever heard.
You do notice that most technology comes from china now right? But you assert that China could never have built a rocket without clinton? Are you starting to understand how incredibly stupid you are?
Since I actually work in that industry and you probably do not you have no idea of the implications of the technology that the US provided to China.

Most of China's technology is either given to them by someone else or stolen from others. That is one of their main problems. They very seldom come up with the technology they use. It is usually reverse Engineered from someone elses product. It is amazing how their new steal fighter looks like a Raptor F-22 from the US Air Force.

They would have built a rocket without the US suppling the technology but they would not be along as far as they currently are (or NK for that matter).

Since you are a typical left leaner (right leaners are stupid too before you start that crap) you do not reason things out and only believe in your party leaders (Clinton) and not fact. Hitler had that same affect on his followers to follow him without question.

When Russia got the atomic bomb they did not get it from their own technology development but from the secretes stolen from the US. They would have got there at some point (they have very smart folks as well as the US) but it was the spying and stealing US technology that enabled them sooner (around 10 years earlier than the US thought they would).

In Clinton's case they did not have to steal the technology they simply bought it.

Nukes are worthless if you cannot deliver without being destroyed in the process.

Facts and reason - 1

FFS - 0

Folks in the middle realize two things:

The best place for the US to be is in the middle (not right or left leaning)

Both parties lie, cheat, steal and are only interested in their own political survival. Republicans and Democrates are bi partisan in this regard.

Will not argue with you any more as it is a pure waste of time to argue with someone with blinders on that will blindley follow one party and not use their mind.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since I actually work in that industry and you probably do not you have no idea of the implications of the technology that the US provided to China.
Most of China's technology is either given to them by someone else or stolen from others. That is one of their main problems. They very seldom come up with the technology they use. It is usually reverse Engineered from someone elses product. It is amazing how their new steal fighter looks like a Raptor F-22 from the US Air Force.
They would have built a rocket without the US suppling the technology but they would not be along as far as they currently are (or NK for that matter).
Since you are a typical left leaner (right leaners are stupid too before you start that crap) you do not reason things out and only believe in your party leaders (Clinton) and not fact. Hitler had that same affect on his followers to follow him without question.
When Russia got the atomic bomb they did not get it from their own technology development but from the secretes stolen from the US. They would have got there at some point (they have very smart folks as well as the US) but it was the spying and stealing US technology that enabled them sooner (around 10 years earlier than the US thought they would).
In Clinton's case they did not have to steal the technology they simply bought it.
Nukes are worthless if you cannot deliver without being destroyed in the process.
Facts and reason - 1
FFS - 0
Folks in the middle realize two things:
The best place for the US to be is in the middle (not right or left leaning)
Both parties lie, cheat, steal and are only interested in their own political survival. Republicans and Democrates are bi partisan in this regard.
Will not argue with you any more as it is a pure waste of time to argue with someone with blinders on that will blindley follow one party and not use their mind.
LOL, you are so full of it!

You've been typing for hours trying to pin the current trouble in NK on clinton, and its plain retarded!

You will not argue with me anymore because you arent bright enough to make a point!

NEXT!
Obama-Hoodwinked -YOU

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't forget some other country surfaced a sub in the middle of a fleet of US warships.

Seems to me the biggest threat to the US is the distinct possibility of NK or other US hater getting a sub with a nuke into like San Fran Bay and detonating it. OR how about NY harbor?

They don't need to fly a nuke anywhere, Seoul is also very near the coast.

The USA is showing weakness and mixed signals, canceling an ICBM test in the USA in order to placate "Un" meanwhile some US basketball player visits the egomaniac, much like Jane Fonda visiting North Vietnam and posing on guns used to kill Americans.

The USA is currently confused at best. Obama sending mixed signals to "Un" by flying B2 bombers and haveing military exercises in SK and then caving in by canceling ICBM tests.

Obama has turned the USA into the laughing stock of the WORLD!!

"Un" is a "Un-dictator" ignore him and he will be happy to live as a tyrant starving his residents so he can have nukes and maybe blow up a big city somewere. I suspect he would love to invade SK and win the decades long war.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't forget that Bill Clinton made sure that the US gave China missile technology for "peaceful purposes" to launch satelites.
This was right after he got some funding for Hillary's campain for NY senate from parties representing China's interets (and they also got to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom as well).
I am betting much of the technology NK has now for missiles came directly from their good friends in China.
The same technology they are now using to threaten the US.
While Bush sucked and was a bad president it was Bill Clinton that "enabled" the NK folks on the missile technology (in a indirect way through China).
So lets rehash your original lame attempt!

You assert that because China now had a rocket.....North Korea is nuclear armed? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is still one of the most moronic things anyone has ever posted!
Sexy Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama-Hoodwinked-YOU wrote:
<quoted text> I was on here a few nights ago posting as Christine. Was Piggy flirting with me? He's like the coolest, funniest person here. I want to wrap my beefy arms around his porky body and play with his sausage.
CHRISTE, you're back. Thank you so much for the kind words. Are you ready to Skype my Viking girl? Come on, ya know you want to.

Weeeeeeee Weeeeeee
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>So lets rehash your original lame attempt!
You assert that because China now had a rocket.....North Korea is nuclear armed? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That is still one of the most moronic things anyone has ever posted!
Right now NK does not have one small enough to fit on a rocket and the CHINESE would never be fool enough to give or sell one to them so lets make that clear.The CHINESE would not support NK if they attack first and the NORTH KOREANS most likely are realistic enough to know that.BUT the current leader is too young to remeber the KOREAN WAR so it is possible that he would do something stupid thinking the chinese would bail him out.WE did not give weapons to them and sitting hear saying that so and so wrong wont get you anyway.The fact is this that its a extremly hostile regime capable of anything even recklessly starting a war and tge person you are having a spat with is right to a point and the blame cannot be laid at either BUSH OR CLINTON this is a problem left over from WW2 and tommorrow most likely we will know something.In all honesty you take it a bit too far sometimes and you need to pull back a little and think for a minute..

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Right now NK does not have one small enough to fit on a rocket and the CHINESE would never be fool enough to give or sell one to them so lets make that clear.The CHINESE would not support NK if they attack first and the NORTH KOREANS most likely are realistic enough to know that.BUT the current leader is too young to remeber the KOREAN WAR so it is possible that he would do something stupid thinking the chinese would bail him out.WE did not give weapons to them and sitting hear saying that so and so wrong wont get you anyway.The fact is this that its a extremly hostile regime capable of anything even recklessly starting a war and tge person you are having a spat with is right to a point and the blame cannot be laid at either BUSH OR CLINTON this is a problem left over from WW2 and tommorrow most likely we will know something.In all honesty you take it a bit too far sometimes and you need to pull back a little and think for a minute..
I know. The fool was tryingto sound intelligent and simply made an ass of himself!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I hope and pray that our president will have the wisdom to deal with this threat against South Korea. Mike is right on this that the memory of the Korean war is in the past. What we have done under the last three administrations is fight no-win interventionist wars. We should never have gotten involved in the Persion Gulf, Kosovo, Iraq, or in Afghanistan. Unless..it was to take care of business and get out! We have to give Obama some credit here and pray for him to do the right thing.
Smokin Joe

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

http://www.theonion.com/video/tensions-mount-...

Tensions Mount After North Korea Destroys All Of Asia
Lover Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Brohime wrote:
North korea does not need a deliverable nuke...
If he simply promises them all a quarter pounder
With cheese.....a million hungry gooks will swarm
The border.....
Then the solution is easy. Bomb NK with all the cats in American shelters. They'll be running around trying to catch dinner. Problem solved. The Pig is a genius.

Oink Oink

War Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Brohime wrote:
Its no joke.....whenever you eat chinese....the
Meat is virtually unidentifiable...is it chicken...is
It pork?
Who cares what's in it, zipper head food is yummy. One of the things on my "Bucket List" is to eat stir fried cat. 2 billion Asians can't be wrong. I order chink once or twice a week, so most likely I've already eaten cat several times. Piggy is not a fan of cats, Oink Oink.

Now back to the topic of this post. NK is suppose to attack somewhere today. I have my war hat on.

mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Brohime wrote:
North korea does not need a deliverable nuke...
If he simply promises them all a quarter pounder
With cheese.....a million hungry gooks will swarm
The border and take over all of south koreas
Weapons. I dont want war....but with you whiny
Bleeding heart liberals always wanting to save
The world.....war is inevitable. I am isolationist..
Look it up pendejos.....like pat buchanan...i put
America first and want america to close all foreign bases and quit sticking our noses up
The entire worlds ass.
CANT you speak plan english or has all that smack screwed up your brain cells..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington, DC Discussions

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Kallark27 17,930
Harrry reid gay lover head of BLM 8 hr corrupt Leaders flourish 3
RIP Affirmative Action 8 hr Man in Christ 2
Holocaust whistleblower Jan Karski honored by G... 11 hr Pigs three different ones 17
To answer back a few of the rants..and THREATS. 12 hr Diana Vickery 2
Turkey Cooks the Books in Syria 12 hr Syrian 2
Stolen jew treasures 14 hr CTM 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search