Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, and WRONG!
Yes years of international political strategy study gives me an edge. NK leaders may be loony, but obama has done exactly as expected, and that's to cower down.
They may have tested the nukes, they had, but they were developed during the clinton terror years. Bush actually forced them to tear down a facility.
And obama with a better record? Exactly how do you measure cowardliness?
This piece of shit is now responsible for TWO diplomats deaths and you still fail to hold him accountable........go figure.....
LOl, Conservatives will simply lie about anything!

NK didnt even start enriching uranium until Bush was in office, and they used equipment sold to them by ABB....Rumsfeld's old company!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Nort...

WHY lie? Oh right...youre a conservative...you have to!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes years of international political strategy study gives me an edge. NK leaders may be loony, but obama has done exactly as expected, and that's to cower down.
They may have tested the nukes, they had, but they were developed during the clinton terror years. Bush actually forced them to tear down a facility.
This piece of shit is now responsible for TWO diplomats deaths and you still fail to hold him accountable........go figure.....
I'm curious...which accredited university were these years of international policy study done at? You mean the AF academy weher you graduated as an enlisted guy? LOL

NK's Nukes were developed under bush! You lied again! This is almost getting too easy!

http://home.earthlink.net/~platter/misc/nk-nu...
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fraud!
OH you hurt my widdle feelings -say are you related to that fruitcake LAITY..
Viking Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You were dropped in December for a real good reason. You're a hypocrite! Liberals are idiots, and you live a miserable life working for someone else whose made you the bitch! That's why she left!
You're unoriginal, limited in scope, no aspirations in life, and no zeal for the extraordinary. In other words, you're pathetic!
Same old BS from the coward who hides his foreign location.
Yawn.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Viking Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
If BONE BOYS an AIR FORCE VET then im BARACK OBAMA..

“Liberals Ruined America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>If BONE BOYS an AIR FORCE VET then im BARACK OBAMA..
Like I said coward, put your stuff up or shut the eff up!

I'll back up everything I say. Question is: Will YOU?

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Viking Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Look everyone, there's a fire truck. Yea!!! Fire truck, yea!!! Fire truck, yea!!!
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said coward, put your stuff up or shut the eff up!
I'll back up everything I say. Question is: Will YOU?
I dont have to prove anything and im not the one accusing me of falsifying my military service so again if you are convinced im a phoney go to the JAG but you wont because you have no case and to be honest your all bluster and bluff

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have to prove anything and im not the one accusing me of falsifying my military service so again if you are convinced im a phoney go to the JAG but you wont because you have no case and to be honest your all bluster and bluff
Like I said, being denied an enlistment is NOT a military record.

I don't really care you're a phony. Now that I know it, I can deal with you in a different way. The Judge Advocate General does not handle civil cases. That would be the responsibility of local law enforcement, and frankly, you're not worth that much effort.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>you might remember that nk nukes were built while BUSH was in office....annoying huh?
Don't forget that Bill Clinton made sure that the US gave China missile technology for "peaceful purposes" to launch satelites.

This was right after he got some funding for Hillary's campain for NY senate from parties representing China's interets (and they also got to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom as well).

I am betting much of the technology NK has now for missiles came directly from their good friends in China.

The same technology they are now using to threaten the US.

While Bush sucked and was a bad president it was Bill Clinton that "enabled" the NK folks on the missile technology (in a indirect way through China).
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Old article from the New York Times

The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.

President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.

The certification was the first such notice to Congress under the law, which was passed in the aftermath of a Congressional uproar last year over the transfer of sensitive missile technology to China.

Mr. Clinton's notification also follows by less than a week the release of a report by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which concluded that lax monitoring of the launching of American-made satellites aboard Chinese rockets had enhanced the accuracy of China's ballistic missile arsenal.

And the action comes three days after the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was inadvertently bombed in a NATO raid, touching off angry street protests in Beijing.
The President's action will affect the June 7 launching of a Motorola Iridium satellite, which is to fly into low orbit to provide paging and cellular telephone service. Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle.

Today's action was the final approval needed for the launch, which was first authorized in July 1993. A license for the export of the satellite itself was granted in November.

''The timing of this certification is not connected in any way to the tragic accident of the bombing of the Chinese Embassy,'' said David Leavy, a spokesman for the National Security Council.''Approval was recommended by the Departments of Commerce, State and Defense and is consistent with our policy of supporting the launch of U.S. communications satellites by China subject to strong safeguards being in place.''

A staff member of the intelligence panel said it was unlikely to contest the approval of the technology. But he said questions might be raised over whether the explosive bolts might someday be used to help eject nuclear warheads from a missile.

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Ex- El Paso Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that Bill Clinton made sure that the US gave China missile technology for "peaceful purposes" to launch satelites.
This was right after he got some funding for Hillary's campain for NY senate from parties representing China's interets (and they also got to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom as well).
I am betting much of the technology NK has now for missiles came directly from their good friends in China.
While Bush sucked and was a bad president it was Bill Clinton that "enabled" the NK folks on the missile technology (in a indirect way through China).
Liberal selectively forget and deny as a convenience to their ideology.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
yeah, more conservative ADD

"Darrrrrr china gots da stuff forum Clinton, duhharrrr"
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, more conservative ADD
Guess facts hurt your brain, hun!!!!

Bush sucked, Clinton sucked, Obama sucks and you do also.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Guess facts hurt your brain, hun!!!!
Bush sucked, Clinton sucked, Obama sucks and you do also.
Clinton dod not give nukes to nk. However they did purchase centrifuges from ABB corporation during Clintons last year in office. The president of ABB at that time was Donald Rumsfeld....you may have heard of him?
GOD

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton dod not give nukes to nk. However they did purchase centrifuges from ABB corporation during Clintons last year in office. The president of ABB at that time was Donald Rumsfeld....you may have heard of him?
I bet this has you real confused...

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, more conservative ADD
Exactly the type response we expect from you. No substance, no logic, nothing but an uneducated cobbled response. Nice. Glad to see you meet expectations. I'd reluctantly rate you a 3 on the APR.

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Stoner Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Male or female prostitute? Sometimes it's hard to tell with the Asian prostitutes, they all have little hands.
Oink Oink
And gender matters why? Especially since all you're attention is focused on hands....I mean, really?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the type response we expect from you. No substance, no logic, nothing but an uneducated cobbled response. Nice. Glad to see you meet expectations. I'd reluctantly rate you a 3 on the APR.
Please liar, like you matter!

So tell me Carnac....when is this North Korean attack going to happen?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to explain how these nukes were built under clinton? Isnt that odd?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trans Lobby Day to Bring Awareness to Capitol Hill 9 min Jumper The wise 5
Liberal Solution 37 min Ragnar The Impaler 6
First lady vows to 'fight' healthy school-lunch... 41 min Ragnar The Impaler 14
Spread the truth...blacks adopting illegals 47 min Ragnar The Impaler 3
President Obama is preparing to ask Congress fo... 1 hr twostroketerror 27
Obama has drove lots of wingnuts mad 1 hr Supremeliberal 1
Focus On The Family 2 hr Supremeliberal 5
•••
•••