Barack Hussein Obama is Mentally sick...

Barack Hussein Obama is Mentally sick and needs to be removed !

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Dr Keith Deablo

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Obama is mentally incapable of leading America and is so stuck on himself he will destroy the U.S.A. to prove his narcistic powers over the powers of Congress or the Judiciary much less the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION .
mike

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2014
Dr Keith Deablo wrote:
Obama is mentally incapable of leading America and is so stuck on himself he will destroy the U.S.A. to prove his narcistic powers over the powers of Congress or the Judiciary much less the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION .
You have a degree in quackery..
Word

Tyler, TX

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Dr Keith Deablo wrote:
Too late. He already has.
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jan 31, 2014
Bama is the enemy....he hates america, americans and the constitution . He has
Infiltrated the government to bring it down.
And to get rid of the commie democrats
This destruction of the government is
Necessary. We will put all democrats on boats
To Africa.....this will be your new home....enjoy.
Steve R C.

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Where do we sign up? I know many ready to mobilize.
The Punisher

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2014
I just took an Obama and then cleaned my Harry Reid!
mike

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2014
[QUOTE who="Steve R C. "]Where do we sign up? I know many ready to mobilize.[/QUOTE]Yeah right HAAAA HAAAAAHAAAAAAA....
Dr Keith Deablo

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2014
I can see that a couple of you are offended by my earlier posting about the Messiah's mental health. Yes I have four Degrees including Board Certification as a Psychiatrist in Mental Health. It was obvious from the beginning before Obama was ever elected and early in his campaign that he was severely inflicted with a mental disorder deeply rooted in his personality and TRUE projections of and how he was going to TRANSFORM AMERICA with a YES WE CAN logo preying upon the deprived and misfortune of others and the natural belief that all should be dependent upon tribal leaders, tribes, and welfare states perpetrated on the thought that everyone is ENTITLED to a piece of the pie, DESERVING or NOT. A Society made up of LAZY FREE LOADERS feeding off the few that have the desire to work and make something of themselves without looking to the Government for HAND OUTS like the minorities have been taught to do.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2014
Let's see: Obummer is a mulatto bastard who was repeatedly abandoned by his communist white-trash mother and left in the hands of his white communist grandparents who thought that his birth was an aberration, so he turned to a gang of fellow misfits and smoked dope in high school to esape his freakish existence.

Hmmm.....yes, he's got "issues" alright.....
oh brother

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
Let's see: Obummer is a mulatto bastard who was repeatedly abandoned by his communist white-trash mother and left in the hands of his white communist grandparents who thought that his birth was an aberration, so he turned to a gang of fellow misfits and smoked dope in high school to esape his freakish existence.

Hmmm.....yes, he's got "issues" alright.....
True. And he posts here on Topix under the name of "mike".
mike

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2014
Dr Keith Deablo wrote:
I can see that a couple of you are offended by my earlier posting about the Messiah's mental health. Yes I have four Degrees including Board Certification as a Psychiatrist in Mental Health. It was obvious from the beginning before Obama was ever elected and early in his campaign that he was severely inflicted with a mental disorder deeply rooted in his personality and TRUE projections of and how he was going to TRANSFORM AMERICA with a YES WE CAN logo preying upon the deprived and misfortune of others and the natural belief that all should be dependent upon tribal leaders, tribes, and welfare states perpetrated on the thought that everyone is ENTITLED to a piece of the pie, DESERVING or NOT. A Society made up of LAZY FREE LOADERS feeding off the few that have the desire to work and make something of themselves without looking to the Government for HAND OUTS like the minorities have been taught to do.
You are not a doctor you don't even have a degree in first aid your just another nut who presents warmed over lies and has a chicken little complex therefore that's does not make you an expert on judging anyones sanity much less your own..
JerkOff from Ottowa

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a doctor you don't even have a degree in first aid your just another nut who presents warmed over lies and has a chicken little complex therefore that's does not make you an expert on judging anyones sanity much less your own..
Wow Mikey. You know everything about everybody. You work for the NSA?
Bin laden

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2014
JerkOff from Ottowa wrote:
<quoted text>
We put the criminal in power to bring the USA infrastructure and economies to the ground and he has done it allready, waste of good skin !
mike

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2014
Bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>We put the criminal in power to bring the USA infrastructure and economies to the ground and he has done it allready, waste of good skin !
You been sniffing glue?
Whitewinger

Kansas City, MO

#16 Feb 2, 2014
If bama mama abandoned him , how did he develop such an overly inflated self esteem?
You see this mental deficit on american idol..,
These people raised with such a high opinion of
Themselves they are unable to see that they suck.
Maybe bamas grandparents doted on him.... The
Liberal education system deffinately did. Probably
It was his teachers fawning all over this black boy
Who could actually speak english, that boosted
His self esteem to record heights.
truth facts

Mount Orab, OH

#17 Feb 2, 2014
JerkOff from Ottowa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey thinks he does.He talks to his imaginary friends in the woods and is quite fond of sheep,now whatever he does with those sheep,one can only imagine.
mike

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Mikey thinks he does.He talks to his imaginary friends in the woods and is quite fond of sheep,now whatever he does with those sheep,one can only imagine.
Everytime you pop off with this insane babbling your just proving to the world that your a crazy fool who cant handle it when he is disagreed with...
truth facts

Mount Orab, OH

#19 Feb 2, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime you pop off with this insane babbling your just proving to the world that your a crazy fool who cant handle it when he is disagreed with...
Everyone here knows your a wacko Mikey.Can't stand the heat,get out of the fire.No mercy on you libturds.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 3, 2014
truth facts wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone here knows your a wacko Mikey.Can't stand the heat,get out of the fire.No mercy on you libturds.
Your the real nutjob as you keep talking about molesting sheep and trees get a life man...
truth facts

Mount Orab, OH

#21 Feb 3, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your the real nutjob as you keep talking about molesting sheep and trees get a life man...
Mikey you will receive no mercy from me,back woods boy.All you libturds need to banished to the backwoods and you can corrupt your society and leave the rest of us alone.After what your messiah has done,the lies,deceptions and violations of constitutional law.You will receive nothing from me but what I think you deserve.You get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anti slavery left ignores african slaves in mu... 12 min Oh Yeah 11
Espn lost its mind 14 min Aponi 9
FBI--Homeland Security--FBI/Homeland Security 2 hr Macho Match 6
Tramp conman crime family syndicate is going down 2 hr Aponi 6
Time To End Welfare and Food Stamps 2 hr Quit Embarrassing... 3
Trump Is Unfit For Office!! 2 hr District10 8
Tramp conman flip flops on another promise 3 hr Aponi 32
Trump announces new plans for Afghanistan 18 hr Dynamic vetting 44

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web