Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

A: Because the stupid big government waste conglomerate doesn't want an organization that opposes big wasteful government to have a voice.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

A. How will we know the press keeps changing the story. First it was agents ic cinci, now we learn it came from washington.
So here is a better question: who's lying and more important, why lie about it?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

They are lying to cover their own corruption. What else can they do besides blame Bush?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

The tea party should be targeted for extra review. They are a political entity seeking nonprofit status. The IRS was doing what it's supposed to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

$15M in two years for lavish parties and conferences. Tea Party won't put up with that crap. No wander they were targeted. I've never contributed to or attended a tea party rally. I will now!
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
$15M in two years for lavish parties and conferences. Tea Party won't put up with that crap. No wander they were targeted. I've never contributed to or attended a tea party rally. I will now!
Welcome to the club.:-)
because their haters

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

They hate them because they are for what's right for the whole country,no abortion,gay marrage,no sex on tv and putting God first.
Boss Hog

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

because their haters wrote:
They hate them because they are for what's right for the whole country,no abortion,gay marrage,no sex on tv and putting God first.
I respected the Tea Party when they 1st came out, before the billionares and Norquist bought them.

Piggy learned something new from your post if you're right. The Tea Baggers are against abortion and sex on TV. Shucks I really thought the main staple of the Tea Party was for the Gov to stay outta of people business. I kinda like that, just like I like my sex on TV.

Attention Tea Party. Dudes you all are all over the place. Get your sh!t together please.

God 1st, WOW. No party will be respected again in America with that draconian view.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Boss Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
I respected the Tea Party when they 1st came out, before the billionares and Norquist bought them.
Piggy learned something new from your post if you're right. The Tea Baggers are against abortion and sex on TV. Shucks I really thought the main staple of the Tea Party was for the Gov to stay outta of people business. I kinda like that, just like I like my sex on TV.
Attention Tea Party. Dudes you all are all over the place. Get your sh!t together please.
God 1st, WOW. No party will be respected again in America with that draconian view.
I don't think he is tea party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Sounds to me that the Tea Party is just a bunch of mostly hard working family folks who are sick of over expanding government and over regulation. Why is it bad that they aren't so well organized? Hell, they are going up against a well established political machine that has been building for decades. Give them credit for goodness sake! MSM tries to paint them as a bunch of hacks and what the crap good has the MSM done for us? If Pelosi hates them then I love them! Where do I sign up?

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
The tea party should be targeted for extra review. They are a political entity seeking nonprofit status. The IRS was doing what it's supposed to do.

Extra review, perhaps, but what IRS did was deliberately discriminate against the Tea Party and similar groups for political reasons, going far beyond what was required. While IRS was treating the Tea Party unfairly, it went out of its ways to accommodate the Presidentís terrorist- supporting brother Malik Obama.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-officia...
Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target tea party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the presidentís half-brother that operated illegally for years.
According to the organizationís filings, Lerner approved the foundationís tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval.
Lerner also appears to have broken with the norms of tax-exemption approval by granting retroactive tax-exempt status to Malik Obamaís organization.

IRS personnel should all be fired and prosecuted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Extra review, perhaps, but what IRS did was deliberately discriminate against the Tea Party and similar groups for political reasons, going far beyond what was required. While IRS was treating the Tea Party unfairly, it went out of its ways to accommodate the President’s terrorist- supporting brother Malik Obama.

Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target tea party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the president’s half-brother that operated illegally for years.
According to the organization’s filings, Lerner approved the foundation’s tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval.
Lerner also appears to have broken with the norms of tax-exemption approval by granting retroactive tax-exempt status to Malik Obama’s organization.

You go girl!
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

FFS- wrote:
then they should release a full list of all non profit organizations they audit. If they are just doing their "job". If it seems they somehow targeted the ausiting, we NEED TO KNOW WHY. If they are just "doing their job" why does the story change so much? Probably shenanigans.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

The tea party? Are they from china? Who did they run for pres?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

d pantz wrote:
The tea party? Are they from china? Who did they run for pres?
From their emails during campaign time, first they supported newt, and then santorum...finally they endorsed romney.
Frankenswine

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra review, perhaps, but what IRS did was deliberately discriminate against the Tea Party and similar groups for political reasons, going far beyond what was required. While IRS was treating the Tea Party unfairly, it went out of its ways to accommodate the Presidentís terrorist- supporting brother Malik Obama.
Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target tea party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the presidentís half-brother that operated illegally for years.
According to the organizationís filings, Lerner approved the foundationís tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval.
Lerner also appears to have broken with the norms of tax-exemption approval by granting retroactive tax-exempt status to Malik Obamaís organization.
You just said last week that you were done with DC Topix and were not posting here again. I said that once myself, you've said that at least 8 times. Your Pal Bonapart holds the record for say, "I will never post here again". Finally he was true to his word.

I could care less whether you post here or not, Piggy will not be rude to you. But Logan you look foolish when you say you're never posting on DC Topix again and then posted again.

You and your other profile "mtkjim" need to think before you say you're never coming back again. Temper tantrums are so not a sign of intelligence and you claim to be very intelligent. Just saying.

Post in DC Topix all you want, but please drop the childish act. It's so unbecoming of the intelligent person that you claim to be.

Oink Oink

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankenswine wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said last week that you were done with DC Topix and were not posting here again. I said that once myself, you've said that at least 8 times. Your Pal Bonapart holds the record for say, "I will never post here again". Finally he was true to his word.
I could care less whether you post here or not, Piggy will not be rude to you. But Logan you look foolish when you say you're never posting on DC Topix again and then posted again.
You and your other profile "mtkjim" need to think before you say you're never coming back again. Temper tantrums are so not a sign of intelligence and you claim to be very intelligent. Just saying.
Post in DC Topix all you want, but please drop the childish act. It's so unbecoming of the intelligent person that you claim to be.
Oink Oink
Well, Piggy, I appreciate your not being rude to me, as per our agreement, and I agree my returning after stating so strongly that I wouldnít do so makes me look, as you said, foolish; but I reconsidered at the request of a friend. It wasnít a temper tantrum that caused me to leave, but the vulgar, crude comments that I truly deplore. Filthy language is extremely offensive, in spite of the fact it's disgustingly accepted by most.

Understand that I grew up in a home that forbade even the slightest use of a dirty word, almost a Puritan household. I recall being disciplined for using the word ďdarnĒ, so I have never in my life used foul language. I feel it demeans the one using it, and I donít care to associate with those who feel it a necessary part of their vocabulary. The crass ones will always be here, regardless; so I concluded that I, being a stubborn person who refuses to allow unintelligent, obnoxious people to control my actions, will not be deterred from stating my opinions whenever and wherever I wish.
I have never stated I am overly intelligent but I will simply say I am not a dunce. I suspect you have above average intelligence but refuse to display it, choosing rather to act somewhat like you donít, something that puzzles me. At the risk of offending you, though not meaning to, Iíd like to know why you do that. Why not let others see the intellectual side of you instead of the silliness?

Itís too bad Bonapart never returned, for he was one of the better posters ever on here. He had character, courage, superior intelligence, a fact obvious in all he said, and one to be trusted, unlike the insufferable, uneducated clods who frequent Topix..
Though I understand you wonít believe it, mtkjim and I are not the same person. He is male and I, female. He lives in a different State from me, but we are friends. He has been never offensive, as are many others, and is intelligent, thoughtful, and honest; so I have great respect for him.
Frankenswine

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Piggy, I appreciate your not being rude to me, as per our agreement, and I agree my returning after stating so strongly that I wouldnít do so makes me look, as you said, foolish; but I reconsidered at the request of a friend. It wasnít a temper tantrum that caused me to leave, but the vulgar, crude comments that I truly deplore. Filthy language is extremely offensive, in spite of the fact it's disgustingly accepted by most.
Understand that I grew up in a home that forbade even the slightest use of a dirty word, almost a Puritan household. I recall being disciplined for using the word ďdarnĒ, so I have never in my life used foul language. I feel it demeans the one using it, and I donít care to associate with those who feel it a necessary part of their vocabulary. The crass ones will always be here, regardless; so I concluded that I, being a stubborn person who refuses to allow unintelligent, obnoxious people to control my actions, will not be deterred from stating my opinions whenever and wherever I wish.
I have never stated I am overly intelligent but I will simply say I am not a dunce. I suspect you have above average intelligence but refuse to display it, choosing rather to act somewhat like you donít, something that puzzles me. At the risk of offending you, though not meaning to, Iíd like to know why you do that. Why not let others see the intellectual side of you instead of the silliness?
Itís too bad Bonapart never returned, for he was one of the better posters ever on here. He had character, courage, superior intelligence, a fact obvious in all he said, and one to be trusted, unlike the insufferable, uneducated clods who frequent Topix..
Though I understand you wonít believe it, mtkjim and I are not the same person. He is male and I, female. He lives in a different State from me, but we are friends. He has been never offensive, as are many others, and is intelligent, thoughtful, and honest; so I have great respect for him.
Honestly I don't care much for you Logan or the things you post. I think you're nut. But you have every right to post here. I use to pride myself on running off people like you from DC Topix. That was bad thinking on my part, like I just said, everyone has a right to post here.

Best of luck to you on DC Topix and I'm going to try to never comment on the wacky stuff you post. We do have at least one thing in common, we both don't trust Muslims.

Oink Oink

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankenswine wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I don't care much for you Logan or the things you post. I think you're nut. But you have every right to post here. I use to pride myself on running off people like you from DC Topix. That was bad thinking on my part, like I just said, everyone has a right to post here.
Best of luck to you on DC Topix and I'm going to try to never comment on the wacky stuff you post. We do have at least one thing in common, we both don't trust Muslims.
Oink Oink
Sorry you feel that way, but thatís fine with me. Unless you personally address me or make some offensive statement to which I feel compelled to respond, I will refrain from addressing you again. Likewise, I wish you the best, especially health wise.
One comment: I fail to see that anything I have ever posted has equaled the wackiness of your posts, especially the oink, oink thing.
Frankenswine

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
One comment: I fail to see that anything I have ever posted has equaled the wackiness of your posts, especially the oink, oink thing.
Pigs Oink and Weeeeee Weeeeee. I'm a Pig. Just saying

HAGD Logan.

Weeeeeeee Weeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min everybody 17,718
Sen. Mary Landrieu's New Ad Says Obama Policies... 1 hr kuda 36
Right to Invade Mexico 1 hr white flag 2
Who's Fatter - Crowley or Hillary 4 hr DC Cop 1
where to get dope in dc area 5 hr Eric Holder 14
Fair Grazing Rights 5 hr Solid 15
Defend 'Obamacare' unabashedly, some Democrats say 7 hr truth facts 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••