Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2782 May 23, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Conservative Nonprofits That Received Tax Exempt Status Outspent Liberals by 34-to-1
Foreign donations to obama were collected at 25-to-1. And that proves American politicians can purchase an election.
mike

United States

#2783 May 23, 2013
Solid wrote:
Never had a handout from the goverment obama has to many on that as it is so your not batting to good here mike maybe you should try to dog out someone else
We let you rave on so men shall know you mad..
More pain

Lexington, KY

#2784 May 23, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>We let you rave on so men shall know you mad..
you talk like obama hahaha
mike

Crossville, TN

#2785 May 23, 2013
More pain wrote:
<quoted text>you talk like obama hahaha
NICE TRY SOLID but you gone off your meds again so heres bit of advice stick to one name.
big birther

United States

#2786 May 23, 2013
Chicago style gangsta hip hop prez O is gonna clean this town up.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2787 May 24, 2013
big birther wrote:
Chicago style gangsta hip hop prez O is gonna clean this town up.
what town Chicago ? Hahaha Chi- town is going broke must close schools and you say he's going to do what hahaha obama couldn't clean his ass
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2788 May 24, 2013
Obama goverment as shown time and time again that we can not trust them all we get us lie after lie
And never can I remember when we had a president that knows so little about whats going on under his watch face it obama claims he gets his info from the news
Obama is nothing more than egg on the face of America
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2790 May 26, 2013
Obama goverment is a lost goverment all these things are happening because of lack of leadership
mike

United States

#2791 May 26, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign donations to obama were collected at 25-to-1. And that proves American politicians can purchase an election.
Yeah look at all those tea partiers they got in congress CRUZ PAUL...

District of Columbia

#2792 May 27, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah look at all those tea partiers they got in congress CRUZ PAUL...
Shows what you know - every penny is accounted for and legit.

FEC has several open investigations into 40 percent of the democrap fund sources. 40%! Dammit!
mike

United States

#2793 May 27, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what you know - every penny is accounted for and legit.
FEC has several open investigations into 40 percent of the democrap fund sources. 40%! Dammit!
Those tea partiers waste the publics money by doing nothing.
Solid

United States

#2794 May 27, 2013
Doing nothing , when I think of doing nothing I think of Obama he said he know nothing going on and he gets his info/intel from the news hahaha what a joke the president of the United States of America and he gets his info/intel from the news
mike

United States

#2795 May 28, 2013
Solid wrote:
Doing nothing , when I think of doing nothing I think of Obama he said he know nothing going on and he gets his info/intel from the news hahaha what a joke the president of the United States of America and he gets his info/intel from the news
When are you gonna sober up
mtkjim

United States

#2796 May 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>When are you gonna sober up
When you make a legitimate negative remark about Obama all the liberals can do to defend him is come out and attack you. Why is this?
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

#2797 May 29, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make a legitimate negative remark about Obama all the liberals can do to defend him is come out and attack you. Why is this?
Ya think I'm a liberal? Just asking?

Here's the skinny. I'm just an American in the middle of all you wing nuts.
mtkjim

United States

#2798 May 29, 2013
I dislike extremes of both sides. I only reference to criticism of Obama. I didn't call anybody any names either. But to defend Obama with attacks is lame. Most of the brutal attacks seem to come from the left.
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

#2799 May 29, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
I dislike extremes of both sides. I only reference to criticism of Obama. I didn't call anybody any names either. But to defend Obama with attacks is lame. Most of the brutal attacks seem to come from the left.
Most of the brutal attacks on Topix come from the right. Pay attention.

District of Columbia

#2800 May 30, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the brutal attacks on Topix come from the right. Pay attention.
And that makes you ignorant of facts! YOU pay attention.
mike

United States

#2801 May 30, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes you ignorant of facts! YOU pay attention.
READ YOUR POSTS STUPID-it true and you know it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2802 May 30, 2013
Eric Holder wants to hold an off the record meeting with the press. This from the administration that ran on transparency. Give us a break!!!

Oh, and the head of the IRS pleads 5th. Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im A Child Molester @ Pervert 38 min Rapture Ready 13
Vote For Trump ( REPENT) 41 min Rapture Ready 19
Hillary Clinton REPENT ACTS 2 38 (Oct '15) 42 min Rapture Ready 66
Fulton, N.Y. "Shoot the governor" forum 5 ..the... 1 hr D Vickery 26
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Man people are gu... 20,195
Mayday 20 hr Smokinjoe 1
FULTON, N.Y. '2000 00 party over opps out of ti... 23 hr Diana Vickery 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages