Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2540 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Solid

Lexington, KY

#2757 May 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You cant impeach the president that's the congresses job and even if you could that doesn't guarentee removal from office that's the senates job..
right on and the way things are looking it could happen
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2758 May 12, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has done plenty of idiotic things. And lets not forget starting an illegal war now shall we?
Right on man I never said that I liked Bush 1 or 2 my point is stop letting them get away with this kinda stuff the people need to stand up but thats just me talking
mike

Crossville, TN

#2759 May 13, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>right on and the way things are looking it could happen
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we all have a merry christmas...
Reality

Mission Viejo, CA

#2760 May 13, 2013
Obama in answering questions this morning regarding the IRS issue stated "IF it is found that they HAVE done these things, they will he held accountable." --- Does he not realize that they have already admitted they have done these things and issued an apology?

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2761 May 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama in answering questions this morning regarding the IRS issue stated "IF it is found that they HAVE done these things, they will he held accountable." --- Does he not realize that they have already admitted they have done these things and issued an apology?
But he's going to hold them accountable. I think they may have to retract the apology so he can hold them accountable. It is very likely he has an entire staff of holders and accountants ready to work.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2763 May 17, 2013
The White House calls it self idiots and obama is the king idiot . How much more can we take
I say lets pull together and send some U-haul trucks to the White House that would be a good way to show him its time to go
mike

United States

#2764 May 18, 2013
Solid wrote:
The White House calls it self idiots and obama is the king idiot . How much more can we take
I say lets pull together and send some U-haul trucks to the White House that would be a good way to show him its time to go
Pretty funny from a guy who think BUUBA J is real and wera a shirt that says I KISS POSSUMS..
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2765 May 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty funny from a guy who think BUUBA J is real and wera a shirt that says I KISS POSSUMS..
yeah mike i know you hate all this but we have been telling you about what a retard obama is and now it's all starting to come out and all this from a preident who thinks destroying America is good and has a shirt that says I CAN NOT TELL THE TURTH...
mike

United States

#2766 May 19, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>yeah mike i know you hate all this but we have been telling you about what a retard obama is and now it's all starting to come out and all this from a preident who thinks destroying America is good and has a shirt that says I CAN NOT TELL THE TURTH...
Its guys like you who give eaning to the term UGLY AMERICAN.You whine gripe and bitch but do you get off that beer sodden butt and do something worthwhile or do you sit there and bitch.
Solid

Duluth, GA

#2767 May 19, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its guys like you who give eaning to the term UGLY AMERICAN.You whine gripe and bitch but do you get off that beer sodden butt and do something worthwhile or do you sit there and bitch.
lol you kill me you always talk crap and by doing so you show everybody just how weak your believes are
mike

United States

#2768 May 19, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text> lol you kill me you always talk crap and by doing so you show everybody just how weak your believes are
When a coward opens his mouth he removes all doubt and believe your one of the biggest.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2769 May 19, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>When a coward opens his mouth he removes all doubt and believe your one of the biggest.
dont forget obama and his crew hell they call them selfs idiots
mike

United States

#2770 May 19, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>dont forget obama and his crew hell they call them selfs idiots
At least theyre honest and when have you ever admitted your wrong on anything?
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2771 May 19, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>At least theyre honest and when have you ever admitted your wrong on anything?
will you have come to term that obama is an idiot and I own up to all my mistakes and I have made a lot heck I voted for obama in 08
mike

Crossville, TN

#2774 May 20, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>will you have come to term that obama is an idiot and I own up to all my mistakes and I have made a lot heck I voted for obama in 08
Its typical that we have a fool who sits on his throne and tries to pass jdgement so when you get off your throne be sure to flush it.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2775 May 22, 2013
How much more do we have to take from this obama clown you clearly can't trust him or anyone under him command this PERSIDENT is a disappointment and embarrassment to the U.S.
Are we going to just set back and watch him molest the constitution
mike

Crossville, TN

#2776 May 22, 2013
Solid wrote:
How much more do we have to take from this obama clown you clearly can't trust him or anyone under him command this PERSIDENT is a disappointment and embarrassment to the U.S.
Are we going to just set back and watch him molest the constitution
Better tha watching you molest farm animals..
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2777 May 22, 2013
Is that the best you can do in obamas defense
That's sad
mike

Crossville, TN

#2778 May 22, 2013
Solid wrote:
Is that the best you can do in obamas defense
That's sad
LET ME GUESS-you have nothing better to do with your life-your on welfare you feel guilty about it so you lash out at the goverment for keeping you alive.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2779 May 22, 2013
Never had a handout from the goverment obama has to many on that as it is so your not batting to good here mike maybe you should try to dog out someone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 35 min Chuck 20,065
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr lides 629
Our Democracy is Being Destroyed by Our Courts 5 hr WeAreSoFree 12
Drug Testing violation of rights...unless it's ... 5 hr WeAreSoFree 6
donald trump for president! we need him! 10 hr the Ace of Spades 5
Impeach Obama right away 13 hr the Ace of Spades 15
Lawyers, Vultures, Maggots, Clinton, Obama, S... 14 hr the Ace of Spades 1
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages