Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News 2,532
Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November. Full Story
mike

Crossville, TN

#2704 Apr 16, 2013
Solid wrote:
Wait mike i can wait 4 years and there is nothing you can do about that ! But as usual you can't answer the question at hand ( where did i say that ) stop back stepping you little fool and tell me where I said that Ha ha ha you can coz i didn't say it .
Because any answer i give you wont make a difference you stupid ass and because you cant handle anything that does not meet your narrow view of the world.All we get out of you is stupid theories paranoia and just plain idiotic comments that have no basis in reality..
Solid

United States

#2705 Apr 16, 2013
Is that a back step, side step, two step, or the liberal river dance hahaha
Gotta say mike you could prepare obamas speeches for him, you talk just like him
mike

Crossville, TN

#2706 Apr 16, 2013
Solid wrote:
Is that a back step, side step, two step, or the liberal river dance hahaha
Gotta say mike you could prepare obamas speeches for him, you talk just like him
IS THAT ALL YOU GOT-man i run into your kind before cant intimdate em so you make fun of them use crude sexual innuendo or threaten em man you are a waste because its clear you have no idea what your talking about and cant handle an intellegent question-why dont you do this country and defect to AL QUEDA OR NORTH KOREA
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2707 Apr 17, 2013
Already planing a trip with Rodman and JayZ just waiting on the papers from obama
Solid

Duluth, GA

#2708 Apr 20, 2013
Back to the top
Greased Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2709 Apr 20, 2013
Solid wrote:
Back to the top
Yep, your at the top of being an ignorant toothless hillbilly.

Oink, Oink.
Solid

Duluth, GA

#2711 Apr 20, 2013
One racial word for another so now what ? Thats right we have the same right punk
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2712 Apr 23, 2013
Obama sucks
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#2713 Apr 25, 2013
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

#2714 Apr 25, 2013
Omission Accomplished: President Bush Hopes to Use Library to Rewrite History
Chris P Bacon

Ashburn, VA

#2715 Apr 25, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Thanks for the link Joe. I have a spot just it. Oink Oink
Chris P Bacon

Ashburn, VA

#2717 Apr 25, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4OGapXRIBU4XX&feature=you tu.be Take America back from the pinko commie queer lovin liberals!!!!
Hillbilly birther bad, too funny. Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee. The one really obese dude whining about he can't find a job. Again, too funny. He weighs like 450lbs, at least. Who would hire him? Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeee

Best laugh of the Week. Thank so much.

Since you made me laugh so hard, I'm going to give ya some good advice. Seriously, no joke time. Spam that link to all the hillbilly/bible belt/Red state topix cities. Topix is full of "White Wing", bigoted, bither nuts. That's your core audience and there's a lot them, there's more people in Red states w/o common sense than you can shake a stick at. Good luck to you. Makes lots of money off those rubes. It's the American dream come true.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee
Chris P Bacon

Ashburn, VA

#2718 Apr 25, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4OGapXRIBU4XX&feature=you tu.be Take America back from the pinko commie queer lovin liberals!!!!
TYPO>

Hillbilly birther band, too funny. Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee. The one really obese dude whining about he can't find a job. Again, too funny. He weighs like 450lbs, at least. Who would hire him? Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeee

Since you made me laugh so hard, I'm going to give ya some good advice. Seriously, no joke time. Spam that link to all the hillbilly/bible belt/Red state topix cities. Topix is full of "White Wing", bigoted, bither nuts. That's your core audience and there's a lot them, there's more people in Red states w/o common sense than you can shake a stick at. Good luck to you. Makes lots of money off those rubes. It's the American dream come true.

Weeeeeeee Weeeeeee
Mike Litorus

Lexington, KY

#2720 Apr 25, 2013
Chris P Bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TYPO>
Hillbilly birther band, too funny. Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee. The one really obese dude whining about he can't find a job. Again, too funny. He weighs like 450lbs, at least. Who would hire him? Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
Weeeeeeee Weeeeeee
My dream come true would be to put liberals under a huge magnifying glass and pop them like popcorn. Or put them in an oven and bake them until well done. Or, make them slide down a giant razor and land in alcohol, or stab them with 10 foot poles sharpened and dipped with rabies, or put them in an indoor arena, close all exits, and release the half=starved hyenas.

The best liberal is the one no longer alive!
former democrat

Duluth, GA

#2721 Apr 26, 2013
Liberals will eventually destroy our country. They put a cock block on votes thru entitlements.
Solid

United States

#2722 Apr 26, 2013
The US is weaker than ever and obama is running out of lies
mike

United States

#2723 Apr 27, 2013
Solid wrote:
Then you have something in common-you too are running out of lies..
Mike Andidate

Lexington, KY

#2725 Apr 27, 2013
Solid wrote:
I dounno, crissy mathews was at the whitehouse two days ago, so they are strategizing again.
mike

Crossville, TN

#2727 Apr 27, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
In my book there isn't much difference between liberals and the Boston Bombers. Both want to take away our freedoms, hate Christians and want Welfare.
As far as i can tell there isnt much difference between neo cons and the taliban-theyre both are intolerant of others who are different..

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2728 Apr 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>NAYSAYERS like BONE BOY who checks under his bed for terrorists and wears foil hats..
I have no use for foil. And I sleep on the floor. You are really starting to smell a lot like obama. Putrid rotting waste of meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Job Mr. President 34 min Go Blue Forever 222
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,288
Obama NSA Reform Draws Congressional Criticism (Jan '14) 4 hr Swedenforever 7
ebola 11 hr Smokin Joe 1
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 11 hr barefoot2626 601
The JOHN (NY) CREGO clued links to a DEADLY STO... 13 hr Diana Vickery 18
Secret Service Director Takes Her Lumps at Hous... 23 hr Justin 3
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match

Washington, DC Jobs

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC