Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News 2,530
Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November. Full Story
Dr Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2646 Mar 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure you even have an IQ. I don't believe the researchers in the medical profession have ever evaluated the brain of a pig.
Actually Pigs are very similar to humans and very intelligent for an animal.

Now here's another fun fact for ya, you racist KKK old cow. A true Christian would not be on Topix arguing with a Pig. Now ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" Jesus would do the exact opposite of what you do. If there is a heaven and hell, you'll be burning in hell for all of eternity for using Gawd's name to excuse you hatred and bigotry.

Oink Oink

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2647 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Now here's another fun fact for ya, you racist KKK old cow. A true Christian would not be on Topix arguing with a Pig. Now ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" Jesus would do the exact opposite of what you do. If there is a heaven and hell, you'll be burning in hell for all of eternity for using Gawd's name to excuse you hatred and bigotry.
Oink Oink
You dumb moron! You're starting to make mikey look like a genius posting crap like this. Even his cobbled words shows he has the BALLS to take a stance!

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2648 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Oink Oink
Piggy, you must control your anger. I was only teasing about your IQ because you insulted mine. If you want to be civil with me, Id be happy to do the same by you. All this nonsense is boring and is an imposition on the other posters. Surely you must be sick of this wasted time and all this ridiculous arguing. If you ever seriously want to behave normally, perhaps we can have intelligent discussions instead of this craziness. I have to sign off, so good night.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2649 Mar 28, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>So Loongan is an idiot and you wish you had a 1/10 her intelligence? Too funny. Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee.

What make this even more comical is you are Loongan. LMPAO.
You must be illiterate. If you have read and comprehended any of her posts you could not truthfully call her an idiot. So what is is? Are you a liar or illiterate?

I don't think you could honestly address this question because you don't comprehend. Read my sentences again very slowly and try, or get you momma to explain.

Are you illiterate, or are you a liar? You can do it.

As far as me, I'm not intimidated by women who are intelligent. We should honor them. Did your mother abuse you?
Dr Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2650 Mar 29, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Piggy, you must control your anger. I was only teasing about your IQ because you insulted mine. If you want to be civil with me, Id be happy to do the same by you. All this nonsense is boring and is an imposition on the other posters. Surely you must be sick of this wasted time and all this ridiculous arguing. If you ever seriously want to behave normally, perhaps we can have intelligent discussions instead of this craziness. I have to sign off, so good night.
I'm not angry. Oink Oink

The balls in your court. I won't be rude to ya. Honestly, I'm just getting "boared" with Topix and it's time consuming having to check back so often.

Plus DC Topix has it's 1st real life troll in several months hanging out here. There's a difference between a$sholes like myself and full fledged trolls like this Bonehead guy. Trolls usually go away if you don't feed them, but that's sometimes difficult.

Any way, have a good life. Cya.

Oink Oink

Dr Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2651 Mar 29, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb moron! You're starting to make mikey look like a genius posting crap like this. Even his cobbled words shows he has the BALLS to take a stance!
Speaking of balls, I have 3. No bullshit, it's not as rare as you might think. Talk to me about who has balls when you're man enough to stop hiding your location. Oink Oink

You're a birther nut. So calling me a moron just makes me laugh at your pathetic a$s.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee

Dr Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2652 Mar 29, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be illiterate. If you have read and comprehended any of her posts you could not truthfully call her an idiot. So what is is? Are you a liar or illiterate?
I don't think you could honestly address this question because you don't comprehend. Read my sentences again very slowly and try, or get you momma to explain.
Are you illiterate, or are you a liar? You can do it.
As far as me, I'm not intimidated by women who are intelligent. We should honor them. Did your mother abuse you?
Really honey? You wanna call me illiterate when you post of not being a 1/10 as smart as another human being? Really? Too funny.

BTW- I lost my mother to Jimmy Dean when I was just a little piglet.

Gawd hates conservatives.

Oink Oink

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2653 Mar 29, 2013
Dr Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of balls, I have 3. No bullshit, it's not as rare as you might think. Talk to me about who has balls when you're man enough to stop hiding your location. Oink Oink
You're a birther nut. So calling me a moron just makes me laugh at your pathetic a$s.
Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee
Wow. Just WOW! 3? Wow!

Don't be like ffs and develop a fixation on something of another user. I summed up ffs being a lot like a neighbor kid whose fixation was on fire alarms and smoke detectors. Don't be that kid. It's not relevant to me bashing you or you trying to keep up with the rest of the class.
Solid

Duluth, GA

#2654 Apr 4, 2013
I still say this looks at the top

And people you can not win a point when your talking to a demicrat they are brain washed and can't see the truth YOU CAN'T BEAT A FREE RIDE
mike

Crossville, TN

#2655 Apr 4, 2013
Solid wrote:
I still say this looks at the top
And people you can not win a point when your talking to a demicrat they are brain washed and can't see the truth YOU CAN'T BEAT A FREE RIDE
The way you jokers repeat yourself on OBAMA makes me wonder if your brainwashed-in fact the way you repeat yourselves it like it comes out of the RUSH LIMBAUGH I HATE DEMOCRATS HANDBOOK..
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2656 Apr 8, 2013
Mr.Obama wants the UN on US soil ?
Mr.Biden talking about new world order ?
You can not go a day without these clowns trying
To destroy this country
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2657 Apr 8, 2013
Welcome to Mr.Obama's Amerika the only country in the world that loves the poor
In fact Obama loves the poor so much he going to make sure you all are poor here in the new USSA you don't need anything that the goverment does not give you
mike

Crossville, TN

#2658 Apr 9, 2013
Solid wrote:
Welcome to Mr.Obama's Amerika the only country in the world that loves the poor
In fact Obama loves the poor so much he going to make sure you all are poor here in the new USSA you don't need anything that the goverment does not give you
For a idiot ill give you credit for coming up new and unusual BS which is typical of a UK fan-did you have fun when UL won the championship and you guys didnt!SOLID your living proof evolution can go backwards as that is the most ridisclous thing ive ever heard..
bubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#2659 Apr 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ok Impeach Obama just do it
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2660 Apr 9, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>For a idiot ill give you credit for coming up new and unusual BS which is typical of a UK fan-did you have fun when UL won the championship and you guys didnt!SOLID your living proof evolution can go backwards as that is the most ridisclous thing ive ever heard..
nope UofL fan all the way and yes that is unusual but thats what uncle joe Biden said this past weekend and Mr.Obama is pushing for UN activity in the US and it does seem like he keeps pushing America into the poor house
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2661 Apr 9, 2013
Mike grow up man you don't need to name call we should be beyond that ok
You may not agree with what I say but I'm not making it up you can easily look all this up
mike

Crossville, TN

#2662 Apr 10, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>nope UofL fan all the way and yes that is unusual but thats what uncle joe Biden said this past weekend and Mr.Obama is pushing for UN activity in the US and it does seem like he keeps pushing America into the poor house
We have a saying thank god for kentucky because no matter what happens in TN you guys always always screw up so that we look good.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2663 Apr 10, 2013
Hahaha good one but us ( hillbillys ) haha well you know we do play good B ball and Rick can pull off some crazy stuff but I'm not as hard core as you
Don't tell nobody but some folks have seen me in orange hahaha hey UofL don't always play
mike

Crossville, TN

#2664 Apr 10, 2013
Solid wrote:
Hahaha good one but us ( hillbillys ) haha well you know we do play good B ball and Rick can pull off some crazy stuff but I'm not as hard core as you
Don't tell nobody but some folks have seen me in orange hahaha hey UofL don't always play
Sniffing glue no doubt..
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2665 Apr 10, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sniffing glue no doubt..
See guys no matter what you can't have a conversation with a liberal they can't help it they have been brain washed to be degrading and belittling but what can you expect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huckabee is Right About Beyonce Being a Bad Inf... 1 hr OOH Baby Baby 2
NFI Deflate Gate 2 hr Think of it 3
Muslim Destruction Of Europe 5 hr Logan 25
Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations (Apr '07) 6 hr Homo Erectus 10
Looking for Answers in All the Wrong Places 8 hr TEAy 2
Hey Obama , Why won't you call it like it is ? 9 hr DC Cop 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr williewilliamajr123 19,590
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract
NBC Sports 9:34 AM