Direct with Sellers and Buyers for Bu...
Sharon Baker

Whitmire, SC

#203 Apr 12, 2010
I'm looking for nonperforming residential in Florida. Please e-mail me if you can help.
[email protected]

Since: Mar 10

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#204 May 2, 2010
Raymond Blackwell wrote:
I am working directly with buyers and sellers of commercial and residential notes in the USA. NPN, PN, REOs and more. Good people to work with, anxious to do business, quick response. Email me your interest and lets get to work. Raymond Blackwell [email protected]
Raymond: we are representatives and advisors to 40+ investors that meet your criteria. Please feel free to contact me if you have notes that you'd like reviewed by our group. We are compensated by the investors. [email protected]
Thank you
Annette Ploumis
Capital Note Advisors, Inc
Delma Corder

Houston, TX

#205 May 28, 2010
Josephine A Ponce wrote:
We are a Global Institution, selling Non-Performing Notes. These are exclusive Non-Performing Notes. The buyer will be brought into the file to pick and choose what he/she would like to purchase. We have excellent Commercial/Residential Non-Performing Notes. The buyer will be speaking directly with the Institution. Contact our office to get the process started. If you are not the buyer do not respond to this posting.
have several buyers with LOIS READY when they can get thepricing they are seeking which is 45 cents on sfh in southern cali 150 LOIS READY TO GO.
rcsdiane

Frederick, CO

#206 Jun 11, 2010
The company I work for is looking for bulk condo deals from sponsor/developers, builders and lenders. As an aggressive and resourceful buyer, we are looking for opportunistic assets located throughout Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and California.

We are targeting the following assets: Failed condo conversion projects, unsold or partially sold new construction, partly completed new condo development, notes in default (both mezzanine and first mortgages), deals in bankruptcy or foreclosure

We are prepared to structure creative ventures with owners and managers of assets to meet all partiesí objectives. Such structures can take various forms: joint ventures, Re-investment and/or co-investment rights, Debt restructuring, workout situations, capital infusions (debt and/or equity), management and development assistance

Target Markets: Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Florida & Georgia

Deal Size:$5-50 million

Target Returns: 20%+ unlevered returns

Investment Period: 2 - 5 years

The principals are financially strong enough to acquire deals or notes for cash.

We have purchased property and mortgage notes from Prudential, JPI, GE Capital, Crown Life, New York Life, Great West Life, RTC, FDIC, First Interstate Bank, BancOne, CitiCorp Real Estate, Security Pacific Bank, Bank of America, Raytheon Corporation, Regions Bank, Keybank, and numerous other sellers.
Raymond Blackwell

Halifax, Canada

#207 Jun 24, 2010
I am direct to sellers and buyers of commercial and residential REO's, Non-performing notes and performing notes.
We are now looking for buyers and sellers. You do not have to deal through a IM. And we have fresh product.
Email me your phone contact info, and when would be a good time, and I can set up a conference call directly with seller. We require a soft proof of funds.
Raymond Blackwell
[email protected]
rcsdiane wrote:
The company I work for is looking for bulk condo deals from sponsor/developers, builders and lenders. As an aggressive and resourceful buyer, we are looking for opportunistic assets located throughout Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and California.
We are targeting the following assets: Failed condo conversion projects, unsold or partially sold new construction, partly completed new condo development, notes in default (both mezzanine and first mortgages), deals in bankruptcy or foreclosure
We are prepared to structure creative ventures with owners and managers of assets to meet all partiesí objectives. Such structures can take various forms: joint ventures, Re-investment and/or co-investment rights, Debt restructuring, workout situations, capital infusions (debt and/or equity), management and development assistance
Target Markets: Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Florida & Georgia
Deal Size:$5-50 million
Target Returns: 20%+ unlevered returns
Investment Period: 2 - 5 years
The principals are financially strong enough to acquire deals or notes for cash.
We have purchased property and mortgage notes from Prudential, JPI, GE Capital, Crown Life, New York Life, Great West Life, RTC, FDIC, First Interstate Bank, BancOne, CitiCorp Real Estate, Security Pacific Bank, Bank of America, Raytheon Corporation, Regions Bank, Keybank, and numerous other sellers.
Raymond Blackwell

Dartmouth, Canada

#210 Jul 3, 2010
I am sure we can help each other.
Send me your phone contact and we can set up a conference call.
[email protected]
rcsdiane wrote:
The company I work for is looking for bulk condo deals from sponsor/developers, builders and lenders. As an aggressive and resourceful buyer, we are looking for opportunistic assets located throughout Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and California.
We are targeting the following assets: Failed condo conversion projects, unsold or partially sold new construction, partly completed new condo development, notes in default (both mezzanine and first mortgages), deals in bankruptcy or foreclosure
We are prepared to structure creative ventures with owners and managers of assets to meet all partiesí objectives. Such structures can take various forms: joint ventures, Re-investment and/or co-investment rights, Debt restructuring, workout situations, capital infusions (debt and/or equity), management and development assistance
Target Markets: Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Florida & Georgia
Deal Size:$5-50 million
Target Returns: 20%+ unlevered returns
Investment Period: 2 - 5 years
The principals are financially strong enough to acquire deals or notes for cash.
We have purchased property and mortgage notes from Prudential, JPI, GE Capital, Crown Life, New York Life, Great West Life, RTC, FDIC, First Interstate Bank, BancOne, CitiCorp Real Estate, Security Pacific Bank, Bank of America, Raytheon Corporation, Regions Bank, Keybank, and numerous other sellers.
Charles Claybrooks

Milwaukee, WI

#211 Jul 21, 2010
Please allow me to introduce myself at this time.

My name is Mr. Charles Claybrooks and I am contacting you on behalf of a Global Diamond Mining Project.

The Project has already found a great deal of precious stones in their Diamond Rich Country.

The CEO of the Expedition has asked me to assist him in locating interested investors and buyers.

Funding is needed to complete the required Geological Survey.

The Diamond Mining Project also has high quality Diamonds for immediate Sale

This is a great opportunity for Investors and buyers.

For details contact: Mr. Charles Claybrooks

E-mail Address: [email protected]

Dean

Astoria, NY

#212 Aug 1, 2010
I have 2nd Lien NPN available for sale from the big banks. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
SF HomelandAcquisit ions

Blackstone, IL

#213 Aug 5, 2010
Raymond Blackwell wrote:
I am direct to sellers and buyers of commercial and residential REO's, Non-performing notes and performing notes.
We are now looking for buyers and sellers. You do not have to deal through a IM. And we have fresh product.
Email me your phone contact info, and when would be a good time, and I can set up a conference call directly with seller. We require a soft proof of funds.
Raymond Blackwell
[email protected]
<quoted text>
Hi Raymond" I am direct to the seller of a large portfolio of Bulk Reo`s NPN`s & PN`s. I am not an IM I can put your buyers in direct contact to the portfolio manager.
Scott [email protected]
2010 new congress

Buffalo Grove, IL

#214 Aug 5, 2010
Is this the way you make money by spamming a topix forum with your advertisement. Enough for me to say no way.
SF HomelandAcquisitions wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Raymond" I am direct to the seller of a large portfolio of Bulk Reo`s NPN`s & PN`s. I am not an IM I can put your buyers in direct contact to the portfolio manager.
Scott [email protected]
Raymond Blackwell

Dartmouth, Canada

#215 Aug 5, 2010
SF HomelandAcquisitions wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Raymond" I am direct to the seller of a large portfolio of Bulk Reo`s NPN`s & PN`s. I am not an IM I can put your buyers in direct contact to the portfolio manager.
Scott [email protected]
Hi Scott
Can you send me your phone contact info and when
would be a good time and we can set up a conference call.
I tried your email with no luck.
[email protected]
Raymond Blackwell

Dartmouth, Canada

#216 Aug 9, 2010
We are looking for NPN in New York and New Jeresy.
[email protected]
sstearman

Orinda, CA

#217 Aug 30, 2010
I know a high-rise luxuary condo project in Vegas completed in 2008 with C of O (248 units plus ~13K sq ft
retail space. Please contact me at [email protected] for additioanl info.
rcsdiane wrote:
The company I work for is looking for bulk condo deals from sponsor/developers, builders and lenders. As an aggressive and resourceful buyer, we are looking for opportunistic assets located throughout Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and California.
We are targeting the following assets: Failed condo conversion projects, unsold or partially sold new construction, partly completed new condo development, notes in default (both mezzanine and first mortgages), deals in bankruptcy or foreclosure
We are prepared to structure creative ventures with owners and managers of assets to meet all partiesí objectives. Such structures can take various forms: joint ventures, Re-investment and/or co-investment rights, Debt restructuring, workout situations, capital infusions (debt and/or equity), management and development assistance
Target Markets: Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Florida & Georgia
Deal Size:$5-50 million
Target Returns: 20%+ unlevered returns
Investment Period: 2 - 5 years
The principals are financially strong enough to acquire deals or notes for cash.
We have purchased property and mortgage notes from Prudential, JPI, GE Capital, Crown Life, New York Life, Great West Life, RTC, FDIC, First Interstate Bank, BancOne, CitiCorp Real Estate, Security Pacific Bank, Bank of America, Raytheon Corporation, Regions Bank, Keybank, and numerous other sellers.
Dean

West Palm Beach, FL

#219 Sep 7, 2010
Capital Note Agents wrote:
<quoted text>
Raymond: we are representatives and advisors to 40+ investors that meet your criteria. Please feel free to contact me if you have notes that you'd like reviewed by our group. We are compensated by the investors. [email protected]
Thank you
Annette Ploumis
Capital Note Advisors, Inc
Hello
Please review our company profile at http://www.saycocapital.com If you are interested in talking regarding NPN's. Please call. We are direct with 26 different banks in the USA, and have "real pools" to discuss.
You can email me at [email protected]
SYREI LLC

Greenville, SC

#220 Sep 11, 2010
I will be having access to bulk reos from the bank very soon. Are there still buyers for bulk purchases. You can reach me at: young24steve at yahoo dot com
Garu

New Windsor, NY

#221 Sep 12, 2010
What areas? I only work with banks CEOs and asset managers so the information I get is straight from the bank. Let me know. [email protected]
Craig Strenger wrote:
Looking for REAL PRODUCT for my buyers. We have over 200M ready to go. Contact me at [email protected] or on skype at Mavencraig.
Reobluebook

Fishers, IN

#222 Sep 22, 2010
Please feel free to contact us if you are a buyer that can proof up. www.reobluebook.com . No broker chains. We have our own product to sell.
Joe

Frisco, TX

#223 Sep 26, 2010
Hi,
I represent a Hedge fund, looking fir residential REO's and NPN in California, Nevada, Arizona and Florida.
Unlimited packages and long term relationship. Please! Only if you're serious.
Raymond Blackwell wrote:
Hi Vincent Le we have what you are looking for send me your contact information and I will set you up directly with the seller.
Raymond Blackwell
[email protected]<qu oted text>
Joe

Frisco, TX

#224 Sep 26, 2010
I represent a Hedge fund, looking fir residential REO's and NPN in California, Nevada, Arizona and Florida.
Unlimited packages and long term relationship. Please! Only if you're serious.
Send response to [email protected]
Wo Investing

Mount Clemens, MI

#225 Oct 11, 2010
I hsve several note pools npn and packages. Please contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Budget deficit hits $666B, an $80B spike for th... 3 min Donald duck Von T... 5
It's trampcare now he owns the sabotage as of now 4 min Ace 37
Timeline of Trumpís egregious errors just this ... 5 min Donald duck Von T... 2
Uranium One deal Clinton COLLUSION 9 min bottlecap 22
George W Bush made me barf 43 min Donald duck Von T... 6
Trump has set US back 50 years 46 min Donald duck Von T... 49
John Kelly got it wrong 49 min Donald duck Von T... 21
New York Times CONFIRMS Clinton Russia collusion 1 hr SmokinJoe 63
CBS corruption of a news organization 3 hr SmokinJoe 55

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages