3 Things Obama Has Let you Down On
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#22 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Doing what telling the pilot how to fly..
Sort of. But not exactly. Where - more than how.....
Piggy

Statham, GA

#23 May 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's stalking me.
Yes he is, but that doesn't excuse your behavior.

I don't work for Koons, Dulles Jeep. Call and ask for Piggy. If the right person answers you'll get me.

You want my name and cell? I got no problem giving that up. Do you have a problem saying who you are? I sure don't. I have nothing to hide. I got you being scared to say your real name, sh*t you hide your location. I'm not scared to say who I am and if ya dig through replies here you'll see I have already have.

Oink Oink

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#24 May 7, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is, but that doesn't excuse your behavior.
I don't work for Koons, Dulles Jeep. Call and ask for Piggy. If the right person answers you'll get me.
You want my name and cell? I got no problem giving that up. Do you have a problem saying who you are? I sure don't. I have nothing to hide. I got you being scared to say your real name, sh*t you hide your location. I'm not scared to say who I am and if ya dig through replies here you'll see I have already have.
Oink Oink
No, I don't want to know who you are, and YES I am unwilling to give up much about me. Not a scared issue, but more of a family privacy and protection issue. That's all.

I know many of the local dealership people because of what I did at the Pentagon. But no more. There are only a few of the old-timers still around.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#25 May 7, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't want to know who you are, and YES I am unwilling to give up much about me. Not a scared issue, but more of a family privacy and protection issue. That's all.
I know many of the local dealership people because of what I did at the Pentagon. But no more. There are only a few of the old-timers still around.
OH THATS FUNNY coming from somebody who told me to show my papers and now when someone demands of you to do the same you refused-which tells me you have something to hide..
Piggy

Statham, GA

#26 May 7, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't want to know who you are, and YES I am unwilling to give up much about me. Not a scared issue, but more of a family privacy and protection issue. That's all.
I know many of the local dealership people because of what I did at the Pentagon. But no more. There are only a few of the old-timers still around.
I have no beef with you any longer "Bone". I'm winding down my Topix rantings. I've lost my taste for the childish behavior displayed here by ME and others.

I will continue to stop by and comment on posts that are not ugly, but I'm done bickering.

Best of luck to you and everyone else here. I hope ya find what you're looking for.

Lastly, I was behind another Jeep today on the way in. It had 2 bumper stickers. One was a Marine badge and the other said this, "There's two kinds of ships. Submarines and targets". I never saw that sticker before and thought it was cool.

Oink Oink

Marriage Equality

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

#27 May 7, 2013
1. Waiting for Veep Biden to take the lead on marriage rights. Acting indecisive for nearly four years!

2. Wasting time on gun control. Nobody cares it's an old issue from the Clinton era.

3. Failing to answer to the Occupy Movement and instead pandering to the elite 1%!

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#28 May 9, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no beef with you any longer "Bone". I'm winding down my Topix rantings. I've lost my taste for the childish behavior displayed here by ME and others.
I will continue to stop by and comment on posts that are not ugly, but I'm done bickering.
Best of luck to you and everyone else here. I hope ya find what you're looking for.
Lastly, I was behind another Jeep today on the way in. It had 2 bumper stickers. One was a Marine badge and the other said this, "There's two kinds of ships. Submarines and targets". I never saw that sticker before and thought it was cool.
Oink Oink
Take care.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr winston molineri 20,303
Minimum Wage $15.00 Dollars Every State Now, Pe... (Oct '14) 6 hr Cylon 181
Congress and Mr. President: Answer To Prescript... 7 hr Part IIILegal Drugs 23
Healthcare Racketeering 7 hr Part II Legal Drugs 27
It's YOUR Money-----Unbelieveable! 7 hr Part I Legal Drugs 63
News Rubio's Still in the Fight Even after dropping ... Thu Bye Marco 8
News GOP-led House moves ahead with bill to boost mi... Wed Andy J 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages