3 Things Obama Has Let you Down On

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magnum PI g

Statham, GA

#1 May 4, 2013
So far, to me, Obama has done a good job. I'm really glad that after having a buffoon like Bush make American's look so foolish, we now have an intelligent person in the White House.

BUT, Obama has let me down on a few things. How about we all list our top 3 disappointments and try to just give our opinions w/o fighting and name calling towards each other?

1) The watered down health care that was passed. Every American should have the basic right to good health care. I have good insurance and that's why I was gifted with a new liver. Doesn't every American deserve the best health care that can be provided? Piggy still owes almost 50k in medical bills, that sucks.

2) Infrastructural overhaul bill not passed. Obama promised to put American's to work rebuilding our roads and bridges. I know he tried and was shot down by Republicans who just won't vote for any proposal by Obama even if it would help America. Obama should still be pressing for these improvements. Ya know in reality it doesn't effect me locally. I live in the richest county in America and all the adjoining counties are wealthy, our road and bridges are in great shape. But drive through some of the poorer states. It's time to over haul our transportation links.

3) Hostess. The Federal government can bail out banks and not come up with a way to keep one of America's iconic businesses a float? Hostess going belly up happen on Obama's watch and he never lifted a finger to stop it. When Piggy has a sandwich it's on Pepperidge Farm 100% whole wheat, but if I'm having a PB&J I want spongy white Wonder bread. I want my Wonder bread back!

I'm interested in what the top 3 from our the Obama haters will be. Prolly different from mine. Oink Oink

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2 May 5, 2013
1) Lack of leadership. Can't even get a simple majority from his own party to agree on most things. Refuses to enforce basic immigration law same as Bush, selectively directs military which battles to engage in, and micromanaging the economy which is cyclical so regardless of who is in charge there is no credit or blame. He is impossible to respect. I might spit on him if I ever got close enough.

2) Too divisive. Constantly campaigning. Say what you will about Bush, but he NEVER said an ill sentence about the other party while making excuses for his shortcomings. Typical politician. UnAmerican values such as socialized health care, housing and auto industries, apologizing around the world, refusing to open files on BENGHAZI and Fast and Furious, abortion, and so on are just a few.

3) And of course his citizenship. I think he knows he pulled one over on the country and does not care. He is THE ONLY president to have every single public record sealed. All his online postings, his school records, his travel records. Everything is sealed. No worries though, by the time he's ready for a library all those documents will be corrected to reflect the necessary citizenship, or conveniently destroyed.

This guy is a weirdo and he displays such an awkward and fake value system. He is everything he stands against.
mike

United States

#3 May 5, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
1) Lack of leadership. Can't even get a simple majority from his own party to agree on most things. Refuses to enforce basic immigration law same as Bush, selectively directs military which battles to engage in, and micromanaging the economy which is cyclical so regardless of who is in charge there is no credit or blame. He is impossible to respect. I might spit on him if I ever got close enough.
2) Too divisive. Constantly campaigning. Say what you will about Bush, but he NEVER said an ill sentence about the other party while making excuses for his shortcomings. Typical politician. UnAmerican values such as socialized health care, housing and auto industries, apologizing around the world, refusing to open files on BENGHAZI and Fast and Furious, abortion, and so on are just a few.
3) And of course his citizenship. I think he knows he pulled one over on the country and does not care. He is THE ONLY president to have every single public record sealed. All his online postings, his school records, his travel records. Everything is sealed. No worries though, by the time he's ready for a library all those documents will be corrected to reflect the necessary citizenship, or conveniently destroyed.
This guy is a weirdo and he displays such an awkward and fake value system. He is everything he stands against.
LACK OF LEADERSHIP-blame it on the GOP- TOO DIVISIVE lay that on the GOP TOO.CITIZENSHIP-sorry stupid he is one whether you want to believe it or not.
WAR LOVER

Louisville, KY

#4 May 5, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>LACK OF LEADERSHIP-blame it on the GOP- TOO DIVISIVE lay that on the GOP TOO.CITIZENSHIP-sorry stupid he is one whether you want to believe it or not.
Sir, hahahahahahaha, sir!

Sir, he's lame, sir! Sir, leaders lead, losers whine and blame, sir!
Solid

Versailles, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
Sorry but I really can't think of three things that he's done good !
mike

Cookeville, TN

#6 May 6, 2013
WAR LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, hahahahahahaha, sir!
Sir, he's lame, sir! Sir, leaders lead, losers whine and blame, sir!
Going through life drunk and stupid arent we..

District of Columbia

#7 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Going through life drunk and stupid arent we..
I noticed you were sure to make that statement plural. I'm not surprised.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#8 May 6, 2013
Solid wrote:
Sorry but I really can't think of three things that he's done good !
Dude, I'm not talking about "good". Hence the title of this post, "3 Things Obama Has Let you Down On". I'm an Obama fan, but he has let me down on a few things.

I was hoping to get intelligent responses from both sides. Even though Boner gave a whole lot more than 3, at least he answered. All anyone else has done is sling poop.

Obama is not perfect, I get that. Have we ever had a perfect president? Clinton is my favorite during my life time, but cheating on his wife really let me down. Just my opinion, your wife/husband/mate is your partner, your best friend and your number one ally. Betraying your mate is so wrong in Piggy's world. I know Bill did a great job and I appreciate his service, just wish he'd been faithful to Hillary.

Too many politicians on both sides cheat, that's always gonna bother me. I have turned down pus*y many times in my life because I was with someone already. I do have morals, yes Pigs have morals. I don't cheat on the one I love. That's just wrong.

Lastly, "Solid" you are an as*hole troll. All you had to do was reply and you fu*ked that up.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you were sure to make that statement plural. I'm not surprised.
Being in the military has taught me one valuable skill-the abilty to read people and you read like a cheap novel.I got you pegged as a miserable person who blames LIBERALS for your injuries bu of course you dont realize that.You hate officers because you had to salute then because you thought they were too liberal and you hate anybody who doesnt go along with you..
Piggy

Statham, GA

#10 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Being in the military has taught me one valuable skill-the abilty to read people and you read like a cheap novel.I got you pegged as a miserable person who blames LIBERALS for your injuries bu of course you dont realize that.You hate officers because you had to salute then because you thought they were too liberal and you hate anybody who doesnt go along with you..
But yet you can't answer the question this post asked for? Obama hasn't let you down at all?
Miss Cleo

Washington, DC

#11 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>LACK OF LEADERSHIP-blame it on the GOP- TOO DIVISIVE lay that on the GOP TOO.CITIZENSHIP-sorry stupid he is one whether you want to believe it or not.
Now I get it. Mike is really Chris Matthews.
Miss Cleo

Washington, DC

#12 May 6, 2013
Blaming a Youtube video.
WAR LOVER

Louisville, KY

#13 May 6, 2013
Miss Cleo wrote:
Blaming a Youtube video.
Are you tingling?
Piggy

Statham, GA

#14 May 6, 2013
Miss Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I get it. Mike is really Chris Matthews.
You inbreed moron ya got one right, Candy is really fat. No way she fits in an airplane seat, at least not the ones I have to ride in. Have ya noticed CNN has a special seat for her? I like wide hips, they're yummy to hold on to. Candy is too wide for Piggy and that's a rarity.

Oink Oink

District of Columbia

#15 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Being in the military has taught me one valuable skill-the abilty to read people and you read like a cheap novel.I got you pegged as a miserable person who blames LIBERALS for your injuries bu of course you dont realize that.You hate officers because you had to salute then because you thought they were too liberal and you hate anybody who doesnt go along with you..
First, I'm not cheap.

B, I'm not miserable at all.

3) An Iraqi soldier caused my injuries and Walter Reed caused the loss. An officer in fact. A colonel to be specific. A neurosurgeon to be exact. Seems that piece of garbage called my family because he thought he was wasting time operating on me as he just knew I was going to die. He forgot a key ingredient. Me! So shove the officer comments and superiority up where the sun does not shine. He seemed pissed that I proved him wrong and lived. That's how you moron officers think.
mike

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm not cheap.
B, I'm not miserable at all.
3) An Iraqi soldier caused my injuries and Walter Reed caused the loss. An officer in fact. A colonel to be specific. A neurosurgeon to be exact. Seems that piece of garbage called my family because he thought he was wasting time operating on me as he just knew I was going to die. He forgot a key ingredient. Me! So shove the officer comments and superiority up where the sun does not shine. He seemed pissed that I proved him wrong and lived. That's how you moron officers think.
There we go blame the officer because you were too stupid to keep your head down-so he saved your butt[or whats left of it]maybe you just didnt want a lib to save you go figure..
Piggy

Statham, GA

#18 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>There we go blame the officer because you were too stupid to keep your head down-so he saved your butt[or whats left of it]maybe you just didnt want a lib to save you go figure..
There again you are avoiding the question this post asked. Just saying.

Oink Oink

District of Columbia

#19 May 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>There we go blame the officer because you were too stupid to keep your head down-so he saved your butt[or whats left of it]maybe you just didnt want a lib to save you go figure..
I was 3600 feet in the air. Not many places to duck. Dummy!

District of Columbia

#20 May 6, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
There again you are avoiding the question this post asked. Just saying.
Oink Oink
He's stalking me.
mike

United States

#21 May 6, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 3600 feet in the air. Not many places to duck. Dummy!
Doing what telling the pilot how to fly..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freedom Of Religion Group ( FORMING NOW) 3 min wake up 2
we have learn more from tv tonight 4 min trump fake news 1
Those Who Hate Trump ( SATAN) 4 min wake up 2
Microchip = Mark Of Beast 7 min wake up 3
George and Donald Norcross snitching our Everyone 17 min Tony 1
Nut cake demo state want to succeed from the Union 39 min Lying people and ... 5
topix tricks 1 hr District10 3
Mentally-disturbed tranny freaks: BANNED!! 2 hr Civic Infidel 49

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages