York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

O.K. Mitt I guess Im not your problem.NEXT!
well ok mitt

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

we just give our vote to mr obama 4 more years
mutt how much tax

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

you pay tell us .we dont trust you or anyone of your bunch.peoples tell us to vote obama now we see why.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama wants 100% of the people, 100% of the time.
Conservative 2

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

ussurf wrote:
Yeah: Muslim Brotherhood, Russia is our greatest ally, Booooo God, Jews don't need a capital, Evil rich, Put y'all back in chains, americans shouldn't be making movies about muslims, You didn't build that, waivers for unions and political cronies for obamacare. yes obama is for everyone.
Conservative 2

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I think Romney is correct if your are dependent on the gov't you are not going to vote for someone that might actually put you back to work and then have to give up their lazy check.
notoorangeman

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Conservative 2 wrote:
I think Romney is correct if your are dependent on the gov't you are not going to vote for someone that might actually put you back to work and then have to give up their lazy check.
Mr. Romney continually proves how out of touch and ignorant he is! OBAMA 2012!
when mutt speaks

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

we all see what he maybe say next. now whats next mutt.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Conservative 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah: Muslim Brotherhood, Russia is our greatest ally, Booooo God, Jews don't need a capital, Evil rich, Put y'all back in chains, americans shouldn't be making movies about muslims, You didn't build that, waivers for unions and political cronies for obamacare. yes obama is for everyone.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHAN A CONSERVATIVE JUST HAS TO RESPOND BEFORE HE ORGANIZES HIS THOUGHTS!

That was awesome!
Conservative 2

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHAN A CONSERVATIVE JUST HAS TO RESPOND BEFORE HE ORGANIZES HIS THOUGHTS!
That was awesome!
Still cant come up with any accomplishments.

Typical liberal, "I have a failure for a president so I will just attack anybody that doesn't think like me. "
Wake Up

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Confused much, that is a repeat of what the Progressive libs believe today. And of course you would think it is awesome... You didn't build that.
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHAN A CONSERVATIVE JUST HAS TO RESPOND BEFORE HE ORGANIZES HIS THOUGHTS!
That was awesome!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Conservative 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so youre saying that this post somehow made sense and had to do with the topic?

You felt compelled to respond but didnt have anything in your empty melon so you typed that drivel. Its hilarious!
Wake Up

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

If you call it nonsensical or silly, post it tenfold.
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, so youre saying that this post somehow made sense and had to do with the topic?
You felt compelled to respond but didnt have anything in your empty melon so you typed that drivel. Its hilarious!
american

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Interesting to learn, of those 47%.Close to half or seniors on fixed incomes and Over 3000 were people making over two million dollars ( one of wich could have been romney).And to break it down by state.The top ten states with the most filers that paid no taxes were red states.The top ten states that had the fewest filers with no liability were blue states.

source: tax foundation

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

american wrote:
Interesting to learn, of those 47%.Close to half or seniors on fixed incomes and Over 3000 were people making over two million dollars ( one of wich could have been romney).And to break it down by state.The top ten states with the most filers that paid no taxes were red states.The top ten states that had the fewest filers with no liability were blue states.
Romney should step very lightly there. Earned Income Credit was a republican invention.
american

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

So was the davis-bacon act but they suddenly give a shit less about middle class. Its all about the wealthy donors.Republicans used to be a respectable party.
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

ussurf wrote:
O.K. Mitt I guess Im not your problem.NEXT!
Since when is telling the TRUTH a bad thing? All you did by making that statement is PROVE what he was talking about. Useless idiots like you BELIEVE the liberal line that the ONLY way for you to have anything is for the gov't to provide it for you. If you thought otherwise there is NO WAY you could believe four more yrs of what we've been doing is going to help you, help yourself. Tea Party 2012!
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

american wrote:
If you're that stupid and believe Romney has paid no income tax. You are truly an idiots, idiot. If he and the other people making millions hadn't paid their taxes. Don't you think the IRS would have something to say about it?
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

notoorangeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Romney continually proves how out of touch and ignorant he is! OBAMA 2012!
I can see where you believe that, because when you base your beliefs on lies and falsehoods, what he said would appear to be out of touch and ignorant. The problem is YOU are the ones out of touch and ignorant. All he did was tell the truth and congratulate the democrap party for succeeding and getting almost half of Americans to believe they are better off living hand to mouth from the gov't than actually taking individual responsibility for themselves and working to become self reliant. If you truly believe 4 more yrs of what we've had is going to see you better off. You are truly an idiot's, idiot! Tea Party 2012!
CONSERVATIVE

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

ussurf wrote:
You are absolutely correct! Nobama wants 100% of the people to be 100% DEPENDENT on the gov't 100% of the time! Couldn't have said it better myself! Tea Party 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington, DC Discussions

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehner says House will accept debt deal (Oct '13) 47 min HObiekid 53
Crying wolf on impeachment 2 hr Uncle Milty 9
Great Job Mr. President 4 hr TEA 141
Israels slimy tactics 4 hr TEA 4
Mexican army shooting american citizens on amer... 4 hr TEA 1
Poor illegals 5 hr Solid 1
Health care in Kentucky 5 hr Logan 4
•••
•••