Are McConnell Ethics Charges Valid? | Davidson

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Roll Call

Q. I have a question about the recent news of an audio recording of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell .

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of69
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Convince Ashley Judd to run, she's as intellect as the rest of Libs.
Much more intelligent AND attractive than you'll ever be, Pops.:)

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Convince Ashley Judd to run, she's as intellect as the rest of Libs.
Very True, considering she has a Degree from University of Kentucky....she is disqualified from being a mindless conservative!
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Very True, considering she has a Degree from University of Kentucky....she is disqualified from being a mindless conservative!
RINO's, neocons, not conservatives. These two parties are playing a two card monte trick on the public.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
RINO's, neocons, not conservatives. These two parties are playing a two card monte trick on the public.
Conservatives tell themselves they are not republicans because it makesthem feel special......but they have never voted anything but the paty line
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives tell themselves they are not republicans because it makesthem feel special......but they have never voted anything but the paty line
What other choice is there?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been trying to convince conservatives to start a separate party:)
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party could stan on its own rather than being a parasite that sucks the blood out of the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats did that to the Democrat Party before jumping ship to hijack the Republican Party as the tea Party. Shouldn’t old white guys with that traditional southern mentality (and the women who love them) be entitled to have their own autonomous political party?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party could stan on its own rather than being a parasite that sucks the blood out of the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats did that to the Democrat Party before jumping ship to hijack the Republican Party as the tea Party. Shouldn’t old white guys with that traditional southern mentality (and the women who love them) be entitled to have their own autonomous political party?
You stole their money and they will vote to get it back. And that will include aging progressives who see what they wrought from a depraved minority.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Honey Glazed Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the Republican party has been taken over by the far fright wingers. Back round checks failed and over 90% of American's were for it, the majority of NRA members were for back round checks. WTF? So the Republican party is now just represent the 10% nutters?
You can blame Democrats in the Senate for that defeat! Some were more worried about keeping their job in 2014 then some BS bill that would have done NOTHING to prevent Sandy Hook. Obama's plan backfired. The bill was suppose to die in the House instead of the Democratic controlled Senate.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Much more intelligent AND attractive than you'll ever be, Pops.:)
Dream on fool!
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Very True, considering she has a Degree from University of Kentucky....she is disqualified from being a mindless conservative!
Probably bought degree, doesn't mean anything. You can go to Harvard if you pay enough. I hear she's pretty mindless like all Libs.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Probably bought degree, doesn't mean anything. You can go to Harvard if you pay enough. I hear she's pretty mindless like all Libs.
Yet she is wealthy and graduated from college......while you are still poor and uneducated?
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I have been trying to convince conservatives to start a separate party:)
There is a split, I'll have to admit, but that is what got Clinton elected. It's a good thing he worked out well overall.

He practices safe sex too. He leaves the wrapper on.:-)
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean? The democrats that jumped ship in the seventies are the neocons in the republican party today. That's about the same time Libertarians began.

Old white guys, LOL. You should listen to your elders. They have experience. I see the same sword rattling today that occurred before VN. Send more military aid!

There is no traditional southern mentality about me at all. You have to stop listening to your own propaganda.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You stole their money and they will vote to get it back. And that will include aging progressives who see what they wrought from a depraved minority.
I beg your pardon, but I did not steal money from anyone. Just out of curiosity, however, when you say “they” and “their money,” to whom specifically might you be referring?

Oh yes — and which minority might you be referring to as “depraved?”
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean? The democrats that jumped ship in the seventies are the neocons in the republican party today. That's about the same time Libertarians began.
Old white guys, LOL. You should listen to your elders. They have experience. I see the same sword rattling today that occurred before VN. Send more military aid!
There is no traditional southern mentality about me at all. You have to stop listening to your own propaganda.
Thanks for asking, Teaman.

I mean that the tea party could, and in my opinion should, release its hold on the Republican Party and become a separate political party. I’m frankly amazed that the Republicans have not kicked them out or even bother to bow down to them in the first place. For some reason, the GOP is being the perfect host.

While I surmise from your moniker that you identify strongly with the tea party, I don’t know you personally and therefore wouldn’t presume you to have traditional southern mentality. Who knows? Perhaps you’re a hip young open-minded intellectual college student. That would be great, of course, but then so is bring a wise elder.

If you’re referring to North Korea as a saber rattler, I couldn’t agree more with your assessment.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking, Teaman.
I mean that the tea party could, and in my opinion should, release its hold on the Republican Party and become a separate political party. I’m frankly amazed that the Republicans have not kicked them out or even bother to bow down to them in the first place. For some reason, the GOP is being the perfect host.
While I surmise from your moniker that you identify strongly with the tea party, I don’t know you personally and therefore wouldn’t presume you to have traditional southern mentality. Who knows? Perhaps you’re a hip young open-minded intellectual college student. That would be great, of course, but then so is bring a wise elder.
If you’re referring to North Korea as a saber rattler, I couldn’t agree more with your assessment.
I'm not sure we're big enough to run as a separate party, although we are running local candidates for the state legislature. They, we, should concentrate on our platform instead of criticizing Obama. We do that locally.

I don't think the republicans are being a host. I think they became us or infiltrated us. Santorum indicating he took one for the team when he voted for Bush's No Child Left Behind should have been a clue to most people. Palin going rogue was a laugh. She ran with a RINO, McCain.

I was referring to Syria in regard to the saber rattling. I don't think we have much of a choice if N. Korea does something stupid. The war is technically active, only a cease fire exists. Hopefully China won't back them this time. I believe Stalin had to persuade Mao the last time.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yet she is wealthy and graduated from college......while you are still poor and uneducated?
Fraid not, I graduated college-unlike you. Not rich but not poor.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure we're big enough to run as a separate party, although we are running local candidates for the state legislature. They, we, should concentrate on our platform instead of criticizing Obama. We do that locally.
I don't think the republicans are being a host. I think they became us or infiltrated us. Santorum indicating he took one for the team when he voted for Bush's No Child Left Behind should have been a clue to most people. Palin going rogue was a laugh. She ran with a RINO, McCain.
I was referring to Syria in regard to the saber rattling. I don't think we have much of a choice if N. Korea does something stupid. The war is technically active, only a cease fire exists. Hopefully China won't back them this time. I believe Stalin had to persuade Mao the last time.
I still just dont see a difference. The tea party was nothing more than repubs who were pissd that they lost an election that no repub could have won. After 8 years of W, the only race in 2008 was obama/hillary.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I still just dont see a difference. The tea party was nothing more than repubs who were pissd that they lost an election that no repub could have won. After 8 years of W, the only race in 2008 was obama/hillary.
It actually began under Bush with his bank bailouts and, later, his auto bailouts. The Santelli rant was over mortgage bailouts. They weren't organized until Santelli helped them network. It did take on a new life over Obamacare. There were some anti Obama elements afterwards. People like Palin, et al, sent the message down the wrong road.

My closest friend here, an Obama supporter, is now complaining about the higher cost of his healthcare and his family doctor is selling off his private practice. All I can do is just grin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of69
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Peter 18,490
Facebook's Zuckerberg launches lobby group with... (Apr '13) 3 hr sheepleloveroyalty 17
Border money request won't include policy change 5 hr Cat74 41
Open Borders: Road to 3rd World Status 6 hr Culture Auditor 5
Great Job Mr. President 9 hr Go Blue Forever 66
Do you still support abortion? 9 hr Ibn Natas 4
Bama-Biggest Douche In America 10 hr Ibn Natas 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000