Which one will kill Big Bird

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bird is the Word

Brentwood, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Rick Santorum wants to kill, eat Big Bird Santorum...Santorum, that name does ring a bell, vaguely. Yeah, it's the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. I didn't realize you could eat muppet. What sort of wine goes with it?
Bird is the Word

Saint James, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Bird is the Word

Saint James, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Romney will kill Big Bird

The Bird

Hicksville, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2012
In the first few minutes after the debate, Romney was declared the winner, but when everybody remembered back to the beginning of the debate they remembered Romney wants to kill Big Bird. The pundits may think Romney won, but the people do not. Big Bird was the biggest take away from the debate. The Republicans have been going after women, with the debate, they should they are going after the kids too. Moms aren't happy.
PBS

Freeport, NY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
The point is to keep PBS non biased and non commercial with 100% educational shows for everyone. When you start having to beg people for all your funding, you are beholded to their interests. It's called public broadcasting for a reason.
Value PBS

Massapequa, NY

#6 Oct 7, 2012
PBS website

http://valuepbs.org/
CONSERVATIVE

Jefferson, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
The Bird wrote:
In the first few minutes after the debate, Romney was declared the winner, but when everybody remembered back to the beginning of the debate they remembered Romney wants to kill Big Bird. The pundits may think Romney won, but the people do not. Big Bird was the biggest take away from the debate. The Republicans have been going after women, with the debate, they should they are going after the kids too. Moms aren't happy.
With all the REAL problems facing this country, unemployment, foreclosures, foodstamp useage, gas prices, the middle east, and a slew of other issues that threaten the very existance of the nation. Big bird is the least of our concerns. If ALL voters took away from the debate was "Romney wants to kill Big bird" we are indeed a country lost. The real issue is useless idiots like you pushing the various non-existent wars on women, the poor, and now Big bird. What it really is, is desperation and grasping at straws, in a last ditch effort to save a grossly incompetent president from losing in November. I believe moms are more concerned with their husbands keeping or getting a job so they can keep their houses, so they can pay their power bill, so they can keep their t.v.'s so their kids can keep watching Big Bird! Better to be thought a fool, than to open YOUR mouth and remove all doubt! Tea Party 2012!
Big Bird Knows

West Babylon, NY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the REAL problems facing this country, unemployment, foreclosures, foodstamp useage, gas prices, the middle east, and a slew of other issues that threaten the very existance of the nation. Big bird is the least of our concerns. If ALL voters took away from the debate was "Romney wants to kill Big bird" we are indeed a country lost. The real issue is useless idiots like you pushing the various non-existent wars on women, the poor, and now Big bird. What it really is, is desperation and grasping at straws, in a last ditch effort to save a grossly incompetent president from losing in November. I believe moms are more concerned with their husbands keeping or getting a job so they can keep their houses, so they can pay their power bill, so they can keep their t.v.'s so their kids can keep watching Big Bird! Better to be thought a fool, than to open YOUR mouth and remove all doubt! Tea Party 2012!
Big Bird thanks you for letting everyone know what a fool you are. Too bad your father thought TV was a fad and never bought one, you could have learned a lot from watching Big Bird.
Big Bird Knows

West Babylon, NY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
It takes a "Small Man" to go after Big Bird!
CONSERVATIVE

Jefferson, GA

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Big Bird Knows wrote:
It takes a "Small Man" to go after Big Bird!
It is desperation and having nothing on which to debate to believe Big Bird has ANYTHING to do with nobama's abject failures, and Romney's success in dealing with it. It takes wanton stupidity to continue to believe in something that has shown time and again will not work. Why don't we talk about the issues? Why don't we discuss the joke of a jobs report that came out Friday? Where is the economic growth that supports that drop in unemployment? Why don't we talk about the popularity of nobamacare? Why don't we talk about the success of "stimulus"? Why don't talk about how many 100's of millions in taxpayer dollars have been blown on "green jobs", we still don't have? Why don't we talk about foreign policy? Why don't we talk about Fast & Furious? Why don't we talk about "shovel ready jobs", we still don't have? Why don't we talk about foreclosures? Why don't we talk about WHY so many MORE Americans are on foodstamps than ever before? Why don't we talk about why gas prices are DOUBLE what they were under Bush? Those are the issues that matter. At the end of the day, if we don't address these issues. Big Bird isn't going to make a tinkers damn one way or the other, because there won't be an American kid for him to teach! Tea Party 2012!
Kill the Bird

Farmingdale, NY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
President Obama gave the order and Osama bin Laden was killed. Not to be outdone Mitt Romney will give the order, if elected, to kill Big Bird.
Kill The Bird

Hicksville, NY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Kill the Bird wrote:
President Obama gave the order and Osama bin Laden was killed. Not to be outdone Mitt Romney will give the order, if elected, to kill Big Bird.
Romney the Bird will take you down
&fe ature=related
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#13 Oct 8, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! How in the world can people not understand priorities?
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Kill the Bird wrote:
If people want Big Bird, he will survive like any other program.....by ratings...NOT by tax dollars.
Papapa uma mao mao

Brentwood, NY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is desperation and having nothing on which to debate to believe Big Bird has ANYTHING to do with nobama's abject failures, and Romney's success in dealing with it. It takes wanton stupidity to continue to believe in something that has shown time and again will not work. Why don't we talk about the issues? Why don't we discuss the joke of a jobs report that came out Friday? Where is the economic growth that supports that drop in unemployment? Why don't we talk about the popularity of nobamacare? Why don't we talk about the success of "stimulus"? Why don't talk about how many 100's of millions in taxpayer dollars have been blown on "green jobs", we still don't have? Why don't we talk about foreign policy? Why don't we talk about Fast & Furious? Why don't we talk about "shovel ready jobs", we still don't have? Why don't we talk about foreclosures? Why don't we talk about WHY so many MORE Americans are on foodstamps than ever before? Why don't we talk about why gas prices are DOUBLE what they were under Bush? Those are the issues that matter. At the end of the day, if we don't address these issues. Big Bird isn't going to make a tinkers damn one way or the other, because there won't be an American kid for him to teach! Tea Party 2012!
You and those you know didn't benefit so you assume nobody benefits?

My mother told me that I learned many things, like reading and basic math, from the Big Bird conglomerate before I entered kindergarten.

My son, who I have determined is to immature to actually attend pre-k, has also learned basic reading, speaking and math skills at age 4 from the many PBS T.V. programs and internet applications. Everybody he interacts with, including me, is surprised by his vocabulary.

Admittedly he, and my other kids, did learn to be a smart ass from shows on Disney, Nickelodeon etc. I have had to restrict those corporate channels to improve their attitudes and behavior. I never noticed any learning happening while watching that programming.

I met several people while serving in the military that credited PBS for teaching them at least enough to get them into the military. Many credited Mr. Rodgers et al for keeping them out of the gang and drugs just enough to realize a future.

One thing about PBS is that it, unlike private corporate entities, must keep on the straight and narrow because it is under constant scrutiny of conservatives on the national stage yet is run by people that believe the public good is worth working for. That makes it a wonderful source of balanced information.
Papapa uma mao mao

Brentwood, NY

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
If people want Big Bird, he will survive like any other program.....by ratings...NOT by tax dollars.
You could help yourself if you spent more time watching PBS instead of Fox.

Inspired by Big Bird

http://i.imgur.com/ilv77.jpg
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Papapa uma mao mao wrote:
<quoted text>
You could help yourself if you spent more time watching PBS instead of Fox.
You'd help yourself if you understood what I said.

One more time "If people want Big Bird, he will survive like any other program.....by ratings...NOT by tax dollars."
Friends of Big Bird

Brentwood, NY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd help yourself if you understood what I said.
One more time "If people want Big Bird, he will survive like any other program.....by ratings...NOT by tax dollars."
They have a new song just for you it's called "Turd is the Word"
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Friends of Big Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a new song just for you it's called "Turd is the Word"
See what you learn with PBS.....
Canon Turd

Brightwaters, NY

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
See what you learn with PBS.....
What do they call you in Texas Cow Pie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr PointBlankPeriod 1,265
The Media Bias Denies Donald Trump's Secure Bor... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr TN Voter 20,083
Media Promotes Bias Free Language But Not Vulga... Sun Culture Auditor 1
Second Chance Opens Borders to Benefits for Cri... Sat Culture Auditor 1
News Congress heads off on vacation, putting off mes... Sat Go Blue Forever 1
Mark Mitchell & 3 Co-Sponsors Will Probably Ous... Fri Cris Ericson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages