had

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/top-psychiatrist-m...
“TOP PSYCHIATRIST: MEDS BEHIND SCHOOL MASSACRES
Society conducting 'vast social experiment' without knowing its end”

“In an exclusive in-person interview in New York City with WND, London-based Dr. David Healy criticized pharmaceutical companies that have made billions of dollars marketing Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, known as SSRIs.

Psychotropic drugs “prescribed for school children cause violent behavior,” Healy stated.”
“Healey cautioned that there is a very high correlation between mass shootings and use of the drugs.
“When roughly nine out of every 10 cases in these school shootings and mass shootings involve these drugs being prescribed, then at least a significant proportion of these cases were either caused by the drugs or the drugs made a significant contribution to the problem,” he said.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/top-psychiatrist-m...

What dangerous psychotic drugs was Adam Lanza on and what is the name of the medical doctor who prescribed those drugs?

The medical examiner Carver did not even mention if he had ordered a drug test of the body did he? Shame, shame, shame on him.

And shame on the media for focusing only on guns rather than on dangerous drugs and dangerous, violent, bloody, video games and worthless movies from the Hollywood perverts who make so many billions of dollars from them as the pharmaceutical companies make so many billions of dollars producing these worthless dangerous drugs.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

This is what happens when you close all the maental institutions. All of the crazy experiments from the phycology community are just running around the general population. A lot of their old procedures were made illegal and much like the drugs, they were done with little research.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islamic State 2014 1 hr Logan 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Trying to stop us 18,614
Border agent catching diseases 6 hr Tim 1
Israels slimy tactics 13 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 13 hr SnuffAGlobalist 13
Bama is an alien 15 hr Badabing 4
"I have a dream" "dreams of my father" 17 hr TEA 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000