Obama Bin Laden

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Yes..., 1+1 really does equal 3 in Obama math. Next it will be Anglish and our ABG's . Public Speaking will be Jive Talking. What do you think of that.?
mike

Orlando, FL

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Obama Bin Laden wrote:
Yes..., 1+1 really does equal 3 in Obama math. Next it will be Anglish and our ABG's . Public Speaking will be Jive Talking. What do you think of that.?
I think the squirrels are come bury your head in the sand SOLID.
Obama Bin Laden

Tucker, GA

#3 Aug 20, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I think the squirrels are come bury your head in the sand SOLID.
. Your post makes much less sense to everyone than mine. You haven't heard of Obama math ? You will! It just surfaced on the news yesterday .
Solid

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Thats not me mike dang your slipping man you know I would have used the name" Obama Ben lying " but ol'dude is telling ya the truth is all part of helping blacks get a diploma . Hey you can't make this stuff up . HAHAHAHA
mike

Orlando, FL

#6 Aug 20, 2013
Solid wrote:
Thats not me mike dang your slipping man you know I would have used the name" Obama Ben lying " but ol'dude is telling ya the truth is all part of helping blacks get a diploma . Hey you can't make this stuff up . HAHAHAHA
You've done this thing before and its clear you've gone off on a another psychotic episode.
Solid

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You've done this thing before and its clear you've gone off on a another psychotic episode.
What ever
Obama Bin Laden

Tucker, GA

#8 Aug 20, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You've done this thing before and its clear you've gone off on a another psychotic episode.
. Mike..., I'm not SOLID. I'm in Ky. and have more to post that's the truth and you'll enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillarys white house xmas tree 1994 5 hr x white house st... 1
nature cannot be fooled but people can be fooled (Jan '16) 5 hr wjabbe 102
Hillary fading fast 7 hr truthteller 11
isis rooting4h i llary clinton 7 hr truthteller 1
Ray Halbritter's Terrible injustice (Feb '15) 8 hr Truth hurts 24
dont give trump 10 hr trump be a good c... 1
News Man shot in neck while sleeping in vehicle in N... 16 hr bozo 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance