Obama Wants Women Subject to Draft

Obama Wants Women Subject to Draft

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JAM

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 13, 2008
Obama believes that women should have to register for the draft and he also thinks they should be put into combat positions. Don't believe me click here:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
Jill R

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Does this mean he also believes men should also be drafted? Not happening now -- they just register.
fed up with the mess

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2008
This is a lie and something someone made up. Liars.
Talking Dogs

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2008
Not that I believe this ridiculous report for a second, but so what if it is true? Women have been asking for equality for decades. The experience of women in combat has shown they can hold their own. Why not have them register for the draft as well? With equality comes the good and the bad.
Trixie

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 14, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
This is a lie and something someone made up. Liars.
He said it!
bobby n

Washington, DC

#6 Oct 14, 2008
Its jam..what do you expect
lying is his bread and butter
obama white house
coming soon
Jon MaKane

Sugar Land, TX

#7 Oct 15, 2008
I think the draft should be limited to women dumb enough to vote for Obama.

Since: Apr 08

MARYLAND

#9 Oct 15, 2008
I can't stand the man....but this is the FIRST CORRECT thing he has said....Hell YEA women should register for the draft, they volunteer just like the man does...so they can get DRAFTED like the man can also....Remember ladies...you wanted EQUAL rights....now you got it, so don;t bitch !!!!!
Bill

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
This is a lie and something someone made up. Liars.
Its true, I believe they should register also, it's only fair with equal oportunity and all. Also I think he promised you a job instead of public assistance. I bet your not going to vote for him now!!
Washington DC

Oxon Hill, MD

#11 Oct 15, 2008
There are famed American woman WWII flyers and Israel has female soldiers that are amazing. There is the legendary Annie Oakley too.
No Obama - BIG mistake

Herndon, VA

#12 Oct 15, 2008
bobby n wrote:
Its jam..what do you expect
lying is his bread and butter
obama white house
coming soon
and bashing people is yours.. If he does in fact get elected we are in trouble. what scares me even more is that a lot of folks are voting purely on color. See the Howard Stern video on youtube where they interview people in Harlem. A lot of them think Sarah is Obama's running mate. SCARY
bobby n

Washington, DC

#13 Oct 15, 2008
since when has howard stern or YOU for that matter become a point for world matters..

again lying to get your point across

Do you work for mccain???

Because you sound like a mccain double to me

mccain needs to go to florida and lay back in the sun..He had a extra long life...

The fact is picking sarah palin as his running mate has shown where his state of mind is..

Im so glad the american public is thinking straight...Keep obama with the lead...If we get mcsame in office the end of the world could be coming sooner than thought
hcr

Arlington, VA

#14 Oct 15, 2008
bobby n wrote:
since when has howard stern or YOU for that matter become a point for world matters..
again lying to get your point across
Do you work for mccain???
Because you sound like a mccain double to me
mccain needs to go to florida and lay back in the sun..He had a extra long life...
The fact is picking sarah palin as his running mate has shown where his state of mind is..
Im so glad the american public is thinking straight...Keep obama with the lead...If we get mcsame in office the end of the world could be coming sooner than thought
Nah, Obama's New World Order has to come into play before the end of the world.
JAM

Washington, DC

#15 Oct 15, 2008
Jon MaKane wrote:
I think the draft should be limited to women dumb enough to vote for Obama.
I totally agree with you on that one!!
JAM

Washington, DC

#16 Oct 15, 2008
bobby n wrote:
since when has howard stern or YOU for that matter become a point for world matters..
again lying to get your point across
Do you work for mccain???
Because you sound like a mccain double to me
mccain needs to go to florida and lay back in the sun..He had a extra long life...
The fact is picking sarah palin as his running mate has shown where his state of mind is..
Im so glad the american public is thinking straight...Keep obama with the lead...If we get mcsame in office the end of the world could be coming sooner than thought
You sound like Obama's Bytch to me. Do you spit or swallow?
bobby n

Washington, DC

#17 Oct 15, 2008
I was going to ask your mother the same thing tonight

You sound like a mccain slut

Which arm does he use when he jacks off

I know you know
Ben Dayho

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Oct 15, 2008
JAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Obama's Bytch to me. Do you spit or swallow?
He swallows.
Penonfloor

Bridgeport, OH

#19 Nov 4, 2008
Well I clicked on your link and it said "also suggested that while he doesn't support a draft and doesn't "necessarily" see women in combat roles, he does see restricting women from the battlefront as a breach of equality." Go Obama! 08'
fed up with the mess

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2008
Trixie...where are you? Get up off of the floor in your fetal position from crying all night. Obama reigns!! Oh happy day!!! I told you!!! GOD is in control!!!! GOD is in control of Obama and everything is just going to be fine. Now take your meds and calm down.
fed up with the mess

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2008
JAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you on that one!!
You are a liar and the truth is nowhere to be found in you. That is why Obama is PRESIDENT elect OBAMA!!! Eat your heart out jackas!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatest President Ever 2 hr Hillary 1
Trump 4 hr Hear this 1
Hillary fading fast 5 hr WATCHDOG 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr JackArmStrong 20,383
Hillary and Tim Kaine 11 hr Sam 1
News Ezekiel Elliott Accused of Domestic Violence [U... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 1
USAJOBS.GOV Website Status "Inactive" 16 hr Express 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages