First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ANOTHER VICTIM

AOL

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Well, it is about time!!I for one know what it is like to be a victim of fraud, and knowing that our very own Federal Government protects immigrants legal or not, more than she does her own citizens.

The example I give is no further than at our door in Leesburg - a Virginia Department of Health employee who as a foreign national has reportedly been a registered voter in VA for over 9 years - and as part of that process certified themselves to be a US Citizen - just like those of us that really are.

After 9 years a registered voter, this current VDH employee Named Sylvia Cundall (source state directory) remains employed by the State despite having been indicted by the Loudoun Grand Jury, been tried and pled guilty at a plea hearing.(Sylvia Abanto Cundall - this is public information in Virginia's Court system) One knows a 'plea' offsets those other closet skeletons. VDH knew last year of this employees voter registration AND Nationality - and did NOTHING!!

Now, my e-mail has been rejected AGAIN from the Internal auditor at VDH (have tried 4 times)- my citizen right to address my grievances had been abridged. I do not appear to have the untouchable rights of a non-citizen to complain, behave, deceive, and act as I wish.~~

Very little attention is afforded to these significant matters - particularly when involving immigration. This person, once my wife, used this voter card as an assurance of her legal status to convince me that she was not seeking papers.(this is how I became aware of it's existence) When married I sponsored her and her daughter - then guess what?? they never moved in, and there was no marital household!! I tried annulment just after daughter's possession charges, finally divorcing her unmoved entity.
I don't think I was her first 'shot' at the coveted immigration prize of permanent residency.

Needless to say I withdrew my affidavit of support for both mother and daughter not 1/2 way through her conditional residency - but that was over 2 years ago; she still works at VDH in Leesburg and has the umbrella of these 'sheltered protected immigrant rights'.(Citizens would be lucky to have the same protections) I hope the State did not sponsor a work Visa for her - with evidence of this crime in their hands.

I am left paying in a reorganization plan for the home and expenses that were originally agreed upon as mutual expenses at the commencement of the marriage.(It is supposed to be a contract) I think it is incomprehensible that a person can marry for papers, never live with the spouse, and so easily convince immigration that there was legitimacy to a marriage. Fascinating stuff!!

This was one which never even led to a marital home or assets. Go figure!! Then you hear of legitimate immigrants who fear every step of their immigration process.(must be the honest ones)and often do not succeed regardless of honesty. Well, Voter registration Fraud is not honesty in any realm of the world. Denying one's marriage is Fraud.

Really,..I mean how much fraud crosses the threshold of reason? I hope that this increases awareness of how successful brazen fraud can be.

NOW, as life really works in mysterious ways, I was mailed a copy of my ex-wife's National Identity Card from Peru; this was sent anonymously, and with no return address.
This document was subject to renewal in July 2006, and it appears that in this renewal little more than 2 months after marrying me, Sylvia declared herself to be a 'single' person - in her home country's most important legal document!! hardly a sign of a bona-fide marriage!
It appears we allow people with known criminal engagements to commit fraud - yet they remain legal?

Sure there are legitimate immigrants that desire a new life - and that is a good thing! But the ones that shortcut and cheat the system - they should be removed - the criminal elements??..well, we don't need more than we already have!!
...AND it is useless to discuss damages of these acts - the laws are ignored.

Judged:

20

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#2 Aug 12, 2010
"Why is nothing done"...about Obama having usurped the Presidency?:
http://americangrandjury.org/public/

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#3 Aug 12, 2010
ANOTHER VICTIM wrote:
Well, it is about time!!I for one know what it is like to be a victim of fraud, and knowing that our very own Federal Government protects immigrants legal or not, more than she does her own citizens.
The example I give is no further than at our door in Leesburg - a Virginia Department of Health employee who as a foreign national has reportedly been a registered voter in VA for over 9 years - and as part of that process certified themselves to be a US Citizen - just like those of us that really are.
After 9 years a registered voter, this current VDH employee Named Sylvia Cundall (source state directory) remains employed by the State despite having been indicted by the Loudoun Grand Jury, been tried and pled guilty at a plea hearing.(Sylvia Abanto Cundall - this is public information in Virginia's Court system) One knows a 'plea' offsets those other closet skeletons. VDH knew last year of this employees voter registration AND Nationality - and did NOTHING!!
Now, my e-mail has been rejected AGAIN from the Internal auditor at VDH (have tried 4 times)- my citizen right to address my grievances had been abridged. I do not appear to have the untouchable rights of a non-citizen to complain, behave, deceive, and act as I wish.~~
Very little attention is afforded to these significant matters - particularly when involving immigration. This person, once my wife, used this voter card as an assurance of her legal status to convince me that she was not seeking papers.(this is how I became aware of it's existence) When married I sponsored her and her daughter - then guess what?? they never moved in, and there was no marital household!! I tried annulment just after daughter's possession charges, finally divorcing her unmoved entity.
I don't think I was her first 'shot' at the coveted immigration prize of permanent residency.
Needless to say I withdrew my affidavit of support for both mother and daughter not 1/2 way through her conditional residency - but that was over 2 years ago; she still works at VDH in Leesburg and has the umbrella of these 'sheltered protected immigrant rights'.(Citizens would be lucky to have the same protections) I hope the State did not sponsor a work Visa for her - with evidence of this crime in their hands.
I am left paying in a reorganization plan for the home and expenses that were originally agreed upon as mutual expenses at the commencement of the marriage.(It is supposed to be a contract) I think it is incomprehensible that a person can marry for papers, never live with the spouse, and so easily convince immigration that there was legitimacy to a marriage. Fascinating stuff!!
This was one which never even led to a marital home or assets. Go figure!! Then you hear of legitimate immigrants who fear every step of their immigration process.(must be the honest ones)and often do not succeed regardless of honesty. Well, Voter registration Fraud is not honesty in any realm of the world. Denying one's marriage is Fraud.
Really,..I mean how much fraud crosses the threshold of reason? I hope that this increases awareness of how successful brazen fraud can be.
NOW, as life really works in mysterious ways, I was mailed a copy of my ex-wife's National Identity Card from Peru; this was sent anonymously, and with no return address.
This document was subject to renewal in July 2006, and it appears that in this renewal little more than 2 months after marrying me, Sylvia declared herself to be a 'single' person - in her home country's most important legal document!! hardly a sign of a bona-fide marriage!
It appears we allow people with known criminal engagements to commit fraud - yet they remain legal?
Sure there are legitimate immigrants that desire a new life - and that is a good thing! But the ones that shortcut and cheat the system - they should be removed - the criminal elements??..well, we don't need more than we already have!!
...
http://immigrationcounters.com/

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#4 Aug 12, 2010
ANOTHER VICTIM wrote:
Well, it is about time!!I for one know what it is like to be a victim of fraud, and knowing that our very own Federal Government protects immigrants legal or not, more than she does her own citizens.
The example I give is no further than at our door in Leesburg - a Virginia Department of Health employee who as a foreign national has reportedly been a registered voter in VA for over 9 years - and as part of that process certified themselves to be a US Citizen - just like those of us that really are.
After 9 years a registered voter, this current VDH employee Named Sylvia Cundall (source state directory) remains employed by the State despite having been indicted by the Loudoun Grand Jury, been tried and pled guilty at a plea hearing.(Sylvia Abanto Cundall - this is public information in Virginia's Court system) One knows a 'plea' offsets those other closet skeletons. VDH knew last year of this employees voter registration AND Nationality - and did NOTHING!!
Now, my e-mail has been rejected AGAIN from the Internal auditor at VDH (have tried 4 times)- my citizen right to address my grievances had been abridged. I do not appear to have the untouchable rights of a non-citizen to complain, behave, deceive, and act as I wish.~~
Very little attention is afforded to these significant matters - particularly when involving immigration. This person, once my wife, used this voter card as an assurance of her legal status to convince me that she was not seeking papers.(this is how I became aware of it's existence) When married I sponsored her and her daughter - then guess what?? they never moved in, and there was no marital household!! I tried annulment just after daughter's possession charges, finally divorcing her unmoved entity.
I don't think I was her first 'shot' at the coveted immigration prize of permanent residency.
Needless to say I withdrew my affidavit of support for both mother and daughter not 1/2 way through her conditional residency - but that was over 2 years ago; she still works at VDH in Leesburg and has the umbrella of these 'sheltered protected immigrant rights'.(Citizens would be lucky to have the same protections) I hope the State did not sponsor a work Visa for her - with evidence of this crime in their hands.
I am left paying in a reorganization plan for the home and expenses that were originally agreed upon as mutual expenses at the commencement of the marriage.(It is supposed to be a contract) I think it is incomprehensible that a person can marry for papers, never live with the spouse, and so easily convince immigration that there was legitimacy to a marriage. Fascinating stuff!!
This was one which never even led to a marital home or assets. Go figure!! Then you hear of legitimate immigrants who fear every step of their immigration process.(must be the honest ones)and often do not succeed regardless of honesty. Well, Voter registration Fraud is not honesty in any realm of the world. Denying one's marriage is Fraud.
Really,..I mean how much fraud crosses the threshold of reason? I hope that this increases awareness of how successful brazen fraud can be.
NOW, as life really works in mysterious ways, I was mailed a copy of my ex-wife's National Identity Card from Peru; this was sent anonymously, and with no return address.
This document was subject to renewal in July 2006, and it appears that in this renewal little more than 2 months after marrying me, Sylvia declared herself to be a 'single' person - in her home country's most important legal document!! hardly a sign of a bona-fide marriage!
It appears we allow people with known criminal engagements to commit fraud - yet they remain legal?
Sure there are legitimate immigrants that desire a new life - and that is a good thing! But the ones that shortcut and cheat the system - they should be removed - the criminal elements??..well, we don't need more than we already have...
http://immigrationcounters.com/

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#5 Aug 12, 2010
ANOTHER VICTIM wrote:
Well, it is about time!!I for one know what it is like to be a victim of fraud, and knowing that our very own Federal Government protects immigrants legal or not, more than she does her own citizens.
The example I give is no further than at our door in Leesburg - a Virginia Department of Health employee who as a foreign national has reportedly been a registered voter in VA for over 9 years - and as part of that process certified themselves to be a US Citizen - just like those of us that really are.
After 9 years a registered voter, this current VDH employee Named Sylvia Cundall (source state directory) remains employed by the State despite having been indicted by the Loudoun Grand Jury, been tried and pled guilty at a plea hearing.(Sylvia Abanto Cundall - this is public information in Virginia's Court system) One knows a 'plea' offsets those other closet skeletons. VDH knew last year of this employees voter registration AND Nationality - and did NOTHING!!
Now, my e-mail has been rejected AGAIN from the Internal auditor at VDH (have tried 4 times)- my citizen right to address my grievances had been abridged. I do not appear to have the untouchable rights of a non-citizen to complain, behave, deceive, and act as I wish.~~
Very little attention is afforded to these significant matters - particularly when involving immigration. This person, once my wife, used this voter card as an assurance of her legal status to convince me that she was not seeking papers.(this is how I became aware of it's existence) When married I sponsored her and her daughter - then guess what?? they never moved in, and there was no marital household!! I tried annulment just after daughter's possession charges, finally divorcing her unmoved entity.
I don't think I was her first 'shot' at the coveted immigration prize of permanent residency.
Needless to say I withdrew my affidavit of support for both mother and daughter not 1/2 way through her conditional residency - but that was over 2 years ago; she still works at VDH in Leesburg and has the umbrella of these 'sheltered protected immigrant rights'.(Citizens would be lucky to have the same protections) I hope the State did not sponsor a work Visa for her - with evidence of this crime in their hands.
I am left paying in a reorganization plan for the home and expenses that were originally agreed upon as mutual expenses at the commencement of the marriage.(It is supposed to be a contract) I think it is incomprehensible that a person can marry for papers, never live with the spouse, and so easily convince immigration that there was legitimacy to a marriage. Fascinating stuff!!
This was one which never even led to a marital home or assets. Go figure!! Then you hear of legitimate immigrants who fear every step of their immigration process.(must be the honest ones)and often do not succeed regardless of honesty. Well, Voter registration Fraud is not honesty in any realm of the world. Denying one's marriage is Fraud.
Really,..I mean how much fraud crosses the threshold of reason? I hope that this increases awareness of how successful brazen fraud can be.
NOW, as life really works in mysterious ways, I was mailed a copy of my ex-wife's National Identity Card from Peru; this was sent anonymously, and with no return address.
This document was subject to renewal in July 2006, and it appears that in this renewal little more than 2 months after marrying me, Sylvia declared herself to be a 'single' person - in her home country's most important legal document!! hardly a sign of a bona-fide marriage...
http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Another,
See report on "sham marriages":
http://www.reportillegals.com/
Pete Asuncion

AOL

#7 Aug 13, 2010
These sham marriages seem to be everywhere. Why don't the government investigate and stop this - it makes the hardworking legal immigrants look very bad

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Pete Asuncion wrote:
These sham marriages seem to be everywhere. Why don't the government investigate and stop this - it makes the hardworking legal immigrants look very bad
Obama is an illegal immigrant!
http://americangrandjury.org/public/
Pete A

Staten Island, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Robert - I believe what you say
2010 new congress

Westmont, IL

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Nothing done or very little done, is a statement within itself. It really means you are for it... this applies so much to the Obama administration, it stinks to high heaven. The WH just let go the person who was running the government transparency operation how interesting is that!!!!!!! By George close the shutters on transparency, do not let any light in...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#11 Aug 15, 2010
2010 new congress wrote:
Nothing done or very little done, is a statement within itself. It really means you are for it... this applies so much to the Obama administration, it stinks to high heaven. The WH just let go the person who was running the government transparency operation how interesting is that!!!!!!! By George close the shutters on transparency, do not let any light in...
Obama looking for Obfuscation "Czar".The one's he has now are not hiding his past well enough!
CONSERVATIVE

Jefferson, GA

#12 Aug 15, 2010
VOTES, that's why. It's ALL about votes. Nobama and company have got to find a new block of voters before 2012 or they KNOW they're toast. What these "illegals" don't seem to understand is while nobama may SEEM to be on their side it only goes as far as their vote. They don't understand his agenda and policies WILL destroy the America they have strove so hard to get to. That his anti-capitalist, pro-socialist policies will destroy commerce, the economy, and in turn our standard of living. Which is why they came here to begin with. It's important that they understand this are we're ALL going to end up EQUALLY MISERABLE under socialism, and that's why we have to REMEMBER COME NOVEMBER AND VOTE THE LIBERALS/SOCIALIST OUT!
2010 new congress

Westmont, IL

#13 Aug 16, 2010
This morning I seen two kids, one a college student and college grad respectively. Both having voted for Obama. The college grads are at 20 percent Unemployment now. College grads are rebelling against the Obama hope and Change mantra. Many have to live at home just to stay afloat. They paid so much for their education, have many loans, etc.. and cannot find gainful employment for a college grad. Of course some will say they can work at Walmart forever, but this will not pay back the loans they have taken out just to get a college education. Yes they will have to work piece meal jobs to tide them over. But to tide them over to what. The future of American College Grads is now in question.... sad day in America. The promise and dreams are dying to make your future something better than your parents ever had. And does our President care Hell NO
TheDanMan

Gresham, OR

#14 Aug 18, 2010
People are just too damned lazy. There are all kinds of public services out there for citizens to get involved with, but they just bitch online before turning their attention back to the next day at work, their kids soccer game, or the hot number they picked up. For instance I saw a place on the news for listing illegal aliens and it seems I'm one of the only people using it even though all I have do is write about stuff I see on television since I don't personally know any illegal aliens.

http://illegalalienreport.com

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#15 Aug 19, 2010
2010 new congress wrote:
This morning I seen two kids, one a college student and college grad respectively. Both having voted for Obama. The college grads are at 20 percent Unemployment now. College grads are rebelling against the Obama hope and Change mantra. Many have to live at home just to stay afloat. They paid so much for their education, have many loans, etc.. and cannot find gainful employment for a college grad. Of course some will say they can work at Walmart forever, but this will not pay back the loans they have taken out just to get a college education. Yes they will have to work piece meal jobs to tide them over. But to tide them over to what. The future of American College Grads is now in question.... sad day in America. The promise and dreams are dying to make your future something better than your parents ever had. And does our President care Hell NO
Right now,we have no "President":
http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/17/there-...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#16 Aug 19, 2010
TheDanMan wrote:
People are just too damned lazy. There are all kinds of public services out there for citizens to get involved with, but they just bitch online before turning their attention back to the next day at work, their kids soccer game, or the hot number they picked up. For instance I saw a place on the news for listing illegal aliens and it seems I'm one of the only people using it even though all I have do is write about stuff I see on television since I don't personally know any illegal aliens.
http://illegalalienreport.com
Check out MY formal charge against Obama on this very site.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#17 Aug 19, 2010
TheDanMan wrote:
People are just too damned lazy. There are all kinds of public services out there for citizens to get involved with, but they just bitch online before turning their attention back to the next day at work, their kids soccer game, or the hot number they picked up. For instance I saw a place on the news for listing illegal aliens and it seems I'm one of the only people using it even though all I have do is write about stuff I see on television since I don't personally know any illegal aliens.
http://illegalalienreport.com
Actuallly,I filed here:
http://www.reportillegals.com/
Fred

AOL

#18 Dec 8, 2010
How many others are there..??
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

#19 Dec 18, 2010
We got work to do.Read DHS CONFIRMS
Neutral party

Memphis, IN

#20 Dec 18, 2010
Face it, Obama is a failure. Things are worse since he's been in office 2 years. The Pelosi/Reid experiment is a joke. The voters just spoke and in another 2 years they'll boot him out two. It's about performance, not racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parlez-vous franšais ? Learn French with result... 4 hr The French Academy 1
Whatever happened to FBI HRT sniper, Lon Horiuchi (Feb '12) 6 hr FFS- 362
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... 8 hr Earthling-1 3
School Discipline is the Result of Behavior and... 9 hr Culture Auditor 1
D.C. police arrest two suspects in unrelated sh... 13 hr PERVY 1
Obama why are you not on tv 14 hr PERVY 3
Cops GOOD Robbers BAD 14 hr PERVY 6
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 am PST

NFL 5:46AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs
NFL 7:36 AM
Does Jay Gruden really judge QBs by wins and losses?
NBC Sports 1:36 PM
Ravens need a win and help to reach postseason - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 PM
Predicting Redskins' Biggest Roster Moves This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:21 PM
RG3's Performance as Important as Win in Week 17