Is the USA really still a democracy?

Created by Jeremiah on Jun 6, 2013

84 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes.

No.

It's an Oligarchy.

It's a Plutocracy.

It's a Jewocracy.

d pantz

United States

#43 Jun 25, 2013
Jermiah wrote:
There is a difference between a Republic with fairly, democratically elected representatives and what we have now where people with big money get to decide who gets elected and how they vote in Congress after they're elected and the policies presidents pursue.
yeah, the difference is people are dumb enough to keep voting for them.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#44 Jun 26, 2013
Jermiah wrote:
Kissinger made modern China to create an opposing force for the USA and the West.
Richard Nixon had a great part in that too. Kissinger and Nixon were both CFR members.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#45 Jun 26, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, the difference is people are dumb enough to keep voting for them.
Which the "Obama Deception" documentary clearly shows. According to this documntary, Kennedy was the last duly elected president. Everyone since then were mere puppets put up by the NWO big boys.
Jeremiah

West Union, OH

#46 Jun 27, 2013
The Council (is it on) Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg group do deserve some scrutiny, unfortunately the media is all owned by the New World Order tribe.
mike

Crossville, TN

#47 Jun 28, 2013
Jeremiah wrote:
The Council (is it on) Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg group do deserve some scrutiny, unfortunately the media is all owned by the New World Order tribe.
Actin like chicken little eh?You people lean on the new world order like you have nothing else in your life-its clear your delusonal.Since 1945 you fools have been screaming that the US will be subjugated by the UN and its clear nothing of the sort has happened.FACE FACTS were part of the world community we cant shut our borders its doesn't work that way and you yo yos need to get your head out of the sand and recongise facts and sitting her and claiming that the media is a conspercy wont change that.Of course you wont buy it because your thickheaded and bigoted as you cant trust what you cant understand so maybe you need to quit dreaming and act like you got a head on your shoulders.
Jeremiah

Aberdeen, OH

#48 Jun 29, 2013
Does your arm get tired from waving your white flag?
The UN recently deployed UN troops who used military force, might be just a start.
The UN General Assembly is not controlled by countries friendly to the United States.
Who says we can't close our borders? Have we tried?
If you like the world community so much why not emigrate and give them a big hug except don't try Mexico because Mexico has strict immigration laws.
The original topic was whether the USA was still a democracy or has the government been bought and paid for. I think it's obvious that polticians are owned.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#49 Jun 30, 2013
So which is it mike? Are we a democracy or what. If we are part of a world government already, then which world leader do you get to elect? None? Oh guess what mike? THAT'S NOT A DEMOCRACY EITHER! You don't even know what you're talking about, do you! A world government would destroy a democracy. See citizens with freedom and a voice to express it is NOT in the corporate plan. Why do you think they love trade pacts, mike? So they can ship all the work overseas where people don't have rights, and work for a bucket of fish heads and rice. Wow! And look, all the world leaders and all the politicans from around the world (many from the usa) are all in a neat little club with all the big corporations. Its called the CFR mike. Even the corporate press are members. They make "decisions" that affect "foreign policy" except none of them are elected to so.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#50 Jun 30, 2013
Chicken little wants to know why th hell we went to libya using our boys in uniform without a vote from congress. Our children are dying over there and our elected reresentitives had no say in if they stay or go. That's a democracy? You're the chicken mikey! http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-...
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#51 Jun 30, 2013
FFS- wrote:
This is the topic where all the nutters argue about the "constitutional republic".
If you go to the gun nut sites, its all they talk about
or just skip the gun nut sites and look up the word democracy in ANY DICTIONARY!
Jeremiah

Manchester, OH

#52 Jul 1, 2013
The next president has probably already met with the Bilderbergs to get his instructions and campaign funding.
mike

Crossville, TN

#53 Jul 1, 2013
d pantz wrote:
So which is it mike? Are we a democracy or what. If we are part of a world government already, then which world leader do you get to elect? None? Oh guess what mike? THAT'S NOT A DEMOCRACY EITHER! You don't even know what you're talking about, do you! A world government would destroy a democracy. See citizens with freedom and a voice to express it is NOT in the corporate plan. Why do you think they love trade pacts, mike? So they can ship all the work overseas where people don't have rights, and work for a bucket of fish heads and rice. Wow! And look, all the world leaders and all the politicans from around the world (many from the usa) are all in a neat little club with all the big corporations. Its called the CFR mike. Even the corporate press are members. They make "decisions" that affect "foreign policy" except none of them are elected to so.
IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK-YOU hide behind your sandbags hoping praying that your right but the facts prove you wrong.LOOK OUT THE WINDOW-do you see a UN flag flying from the flagpole?You hate it when these things don't come to pass face it man we are a part of this world and you cant hide from it.Nobody has diamantled this government no one and saying that the rest of the world is planning on doing so is plain crazy and you know it-so get a grip on yourself.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#54 Jul 1, 2013
No mike there isn't a un flag outside of my house. That's exactly my point. How can the un commit our children to die overseas when its in the constitution that the congress has to approve that? Why mike? Why? In a rep republic, mike, we vote for the represenitives who elect if we go to battle or not. Now we don't elect any of the un members mike. How is that american, mike?
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#55 Jul 1, 2013
And you're right mike, plenty of informed people will not let that happen. You not being one of them.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#56 Jul 1, 2013
Freedom will survive. As far as our government goes, look at the deficit and the budget too.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#57 Jul 1, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> or just skip the gun nut sites and look up the word democracy in ANY DICTIONARY!
A representative democracy is still a democracy!

Nutters always argue about the "constitutional republic" line because they think it makes them look smart. You elect representatives by voting. The constitutional republic chooses its members of government through DEMOCRATIC ELECTION OF REPRESENTATIVES......A represntative democracy

Why not discuss something you actually understand...or that even matters?
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#58 Jul 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>A representative democracy is still a democracy!
Nutters always argue about the "constitutional republic" line because they think it makes them look smart. You elect representatives by voting. The constitutional republic chooses its members of government through DEMOCRATIC ELECTION OF REPRESENTATIVES......A represntative democracy
Why not discuss something you actually understand...or that even matters?
A democracy is a dictatorship of the majority. Proposition 8 is a democracy. Hollingsworth vs. Perry decision is a constitutional republic. A protection of a class of people from the majority.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#59 Jul 1, 2013
Jeremiah wrote:
The next president has probably already met with the Bilderbergs to get his instructions and campaign funding.
There's no doubt about it unless the puppet in there now is the last piece in the game plan. As stated in "Some Lies Liberals Tell" and "What Does John Hagee Really Want", Christians need to wake up and realize the GOP is every bit as bad as the Democratic.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#60 Jul 1, 2013
http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsde...
http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIde...
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Democracy_vs...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/157...
http://www.c4cg.org/republic.htm

Why did I just repost these? The lib who posted #57 thinks he's always right, hates Christians and conservatives, and certainly isn't going to check out these educational sites!
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#61 Jul 1, 2013
Actually we are a representative republic, are suppose to be. It's hard to have when at every turn "the president" is executing executive orders and bypassing the congress to implement his agenda via fiat. It's called statism. It's only a step from there to socialism, and on to communism and tyranny. Don't believe it can happen here? It's happening right in front of our faces.
mike

Crossville, TN

#62 Jul 1, 2013
d pantz wrote:
No mike there isn't a un flag outside of my house. That's exactly my point. How can the un commit our children to die overseas when its in the constitution that the congress has to approve that? Why mike? Why? In a rep republic, mike, we vote for the represenitives who elect if we go to battle or not. Now we don't elect any of the un members mike. How is that american, mike?
When the LEAGUE OF NATIONS was formed it had no power to enforce behavior among it members like NAZI GERMANY AND JAPAN and so could prevent acts that led to WW2.When the UN was formed it had the power to enforce behavior among nations and acted when N KOREA invades S KOREA in 1950 and forced them to stop their aggresion.No we don't elect the members its voted on by the orgizations to allow them in like a club as they know the rules get out of line like IRAQ did and you pay the price.The UN also kept the CUBAN MISSLE CRISIS from erupting into a nuclear holocaust because it allowed the US to confront the USSR about the missles in front of the whole world now how can you say that the UN is of no value?All you do is use the same old excuse that the UN is imposing A NWO on us when you know you have no proof as I said before you need to get a gripe on yourself and think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr TOASTER 19,919
News Victims mourned in D.C. slaying were 'a beautif... 5 hr American_Infidel 1
News New abortion controversy hits Congress 7 hr Lawrence Wolf 71
FULTON, N. Y. Dirty NAOMI 204 KING SUPERBOWL De... 11 hr Diana Vickery 2
Blacks always act like animals 11 hr Octavius 61
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Oct '14) 14 hr ABM1977 22
Fans Continue to Applaud Hillary Clinton as the... 17 hr The Ace of Spades 2
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]